~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WOW

Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Empty
PostSubject: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 15:31

OMG... I just took a look, and was quite shocked.

I heard that CL was closed down, though wasn't aware the rest of the boards were closed over the weekend also.

Staff cut-backs?

Smile .....

Well, they must have found some other place to lurk.... as they do!

I have a few ideas, however wont put the links up ..... cant be too careful you see.

Cool ...
Back to top Go down
WOW

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 15:31

Convicts unworthy of their own news message boards?

How can this be?

lol

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 15:51

How many new ID's have you signed up with here today, Mellie? 10? 20? Rolling Eyes

153 members. And, 99% of them are you and Greeny.

What a joke.
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 15:54

She can sign up with as many as she likes, as can you....try not to be limited by the constraints of your own benevolent sexuality.

Wink...When we all know, Amish heirloom tomatoes aren't your thing.
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 15:57

Amazing! As soon as someone posts, here she is again with one of her ID's.

She sits here all day, every day, waiting for someone - anyone - to post.

Champers night again, eh, Mellie?
Back to top Go down
nope

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 16:00

I just finished watching Inkheart actually, ...and am about to head off to bed.

Yourself?

Cool
Back to top Go down
Phil

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 16:02

They were becoming redundant.

No
Back to top Go down
phil

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 16:03

I had to end it on a good note.
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 16:07

Quote :
Well, they must have found some other place to lurk.... as they do!

They're over at the New Zealand Yahoo boards.

Madcow has been dribbling on with his insane crap all weekend, as usual. Trying to intimidate mrg_binns who obviously still has threads on collapse and never reads a word he types. Laughing

h ttp://nz.messages.yahoo.com/nz-news/nz-general-discussion/641382?p=11

Remove the space after the h in http then copy and paste the corrected link.

He's nearly as big a fruitcake as you, Mellie. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LOL@phil

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 16:11

You mean you ended Cl because they were anally retentive, this and had nothing much to offer other than trite in-house gossip and plagiarised garble everyday people just weren't interested in?

How Ironic.

Very Happy .....

So.... People weren't interested in Kes or Fords in-house communal affairs?

AMWAY anyone?

This or Roo and Johnny's (aka Mulnuts) lyrics?

Alinta and meds were a hot pair...they were what kept the boards above water.

If you could trap them , this and force them to type/post again, i'm sure Yahoo Au will prevail.

Unless it's politically inconvenient for it to do so.

Cool Is it?
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 16:12

Read the page before that one too. lol. What a joke.
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 16:13

When you sober up, of course.
Back to top Go down
yapoo

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 16:18

It's become apparent that censorship has used a few grubs as an excuse-all for limiting the free speech of those genuine.

Why are the NZ boards still functional?

When we all know they are probably the most oppressed race of bleaters on earth.

Other than Denmark not wanting the world to know about their having commit crimes against humanity....eh?

http://
en.wikipedia.
org/wiki/Jæger_–_
i_krig_med_eliten
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 16:24

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_books_banned_by_governments

Geneva convention, apparently, their authoritative body legislating the mass murder of innocent human beings....as sheep in wolves clothing.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 16:50

Mellie toss guest a bone so they can have a happy life since they are here 24/7.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010 - 5:22

Lol... I fed it yesterday, your turn to feed it today....hahahah cheers
Back to top Go down
MY.SYMPATHY

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010 - 6:54

Lol... What a Face
Back to top Go down
johnny18

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010 - 7:47

a few of the mods post there on and off and if they dont like something they delete it the main one to watch for is chuck feeney. hes ben at it for years
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010 - 7:52

.... gawd there were so many of them there before I left, it's hard to know which ones are abnormal, or were just pretending to be .I secretly hoped they were all pretending to be nuts at first..naive me..*shakes head*....the old crowd was good though.

As usual, it only takes a few to crash a party.

Rolling Eyes

Honestly, I really hope the boards rehabilitate, and become better than they ever were before.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010 - 7:55

And why I say this is because Australia are fast running out of free speech boards, places people can speak their mind without prior approval and strict censorship.

It's a fine line I guess...
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?   Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yahoo Australian message boards are really dead?
Page 1 of 1