~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Ausatire changes~

Go down 
+2
mellie
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 5:17

I will endeavour to upgrade this board over the next few weeks with the addition of a few more bells and whistles.
Some of the changes will come into effect immediately however, in order to tighten viewers, users, members privacy when viewing Ausatires boards.
All going well, the boards statistics will remain hidden from here on, not even I will be able to see how many are online unless I am logged in as admin myself.

Those who continue lodging false litigations/complaints against this site will be dealt with harshly, as their spiteful attempts to have this site closed down due to their previous forum/habitat (Yahoos coffee lounge) having been closed down due to their rampant trolling has become apparent.

This will not be tolerated on Ausatire in future.

Admin
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 5:27

I cant even see myself , this "hidden board stats" feature is fantastic.

It's my hope that those homeless trolls (from Yahoo CL) who came here specifically to cause trouble will be less active / inclined to post now given they cant see their audience/prey....this or see who is online at any given time as they were most active, abusive when certain members were on deck.

Smile

Cheers
Back to top Go down
udirtbag

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 5:37

so fuck of whore.

its too late for your plea of innocence
Back to top Go down
LOLOLOL

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 5:38

yer what u dirtbag said

fuck orfffffffffffff mellie
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 5:41

Don't like the changes hu?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LOLOLOL

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 5:43

when a bullet enters your head then the changes will be done yer stalking whore
Back to top Go down
LOLOLOL

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 5:44

only you have caused all the shyte whore
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 5:45

You know, no one is forcing you to come to Ausatire to be offended, heres a tip.

LEAVE!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LOLOLOL

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 5:57

whore whore whore u toerag

dead whores are good whores
Back to top Go down
CALIPSO

CALIPSO

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 6:04

I love the changes well done.

bounce
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 6:07

It's safer this way, this and stops lurkers honing in on their prey.

Some people felt too intimidated/distracted to post when certain "known" troublemakers would frequent this site in a small pack.

Their little tactics have come to an abrupt stop.

I expect a protest, but eventually they will fizzle out.

Cool
Back to top Go down
LOLOLOL

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 6:08

By: frenchyjen70
26 minutes ago
Re:Melli......Question Reply to this message hmmmm

1. melli admits that ID was her (we all knew it anyway)

2. melli's 'boarder' had previously told us it was someone else that pretended to be her

3. when that didn't work he told us it was HIM using her ID to try to catch out someone

4. now it seems she is saying it was her, but she stopped when he mentioned her daughter (which we all know is crap cause we all saw it)

5. and we all know also, that the dude currently supporting her and saying it wasn't her, was the bloke that actually wrote the sexual abuse stuff she was getting off on.

NICE folks eh?

mellie remember this night with
your daughter , was it your boarder, was it brock, was it you......you are a sick fuck whatever which way, your love in with the flamer was the same night whore....

I stripped her and myself and took her into the shower, I washed her hair and started on her body, she had no boobs to speak of, she had small bump and nipple, as I knelt in front of her my eyes were level with the pink gash between her legs, she was totally bald As I washed her between her legs she moaned and leaned back against the wall, I asked her what was wrong, she said It feels funny, you touching me there,,,i said , do u want me to stop, she said No I like it,sooooo I started to rub the soap on the sponge but she took it off me and told me to use my hand
As I rubbed my hand over her slit she opened her legs a little wider and bent her knees a little, she closed her eyes and softlymoaned. After a few minutes her c u n t opened a little and I could slip a finger into her slit.

October 16the 2009 3.25am
By: osirisliveson
4 minutes ago

Re:Scrubbers Reply to this message I would happily f*c* him again and again and again...

;P
1 minute ago
Re:Scrubbers Reply to this message I think you wouldn't be here if it weren't for my obsessive desire to f*k him again and again and again.

Smile..........And I will!

By: mag.tide
3 minutes ago
Re:Scrubbers Reply to this message See ya all,

there's a long history and it gets rehashed every night.
I used to read this shit yrs ago and it hasnt stopped except the time that she spent away from the boards for a while.

Night.

1 minute ago
Re:Scrubbers Reply to this message It's his masculine smell, it makes me want to do it.

Whats up mummy, too close to the maternal comfort zone?

Smile... I am destine to please him, not you.

Smile
1 minute ago
Re:Scrubbers Reply to this message Smile... I love him, do
Back to top Go down
CALIPSO

CALIPSO

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 6:11

knowone cares tool.

melli has made my day.

sunny
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 6:17

LOLOLOL, really, move on....if you stress that you are tired of my mentioning YCL's ex-trolls, then wouldn't it make sense to just leave, this opposed to further antagonise others you claim are harassing you online into responding to you further (or posting anymore incriminating information) re- your grubby little YCL and MCL clan?

Of which isn't really a clan these days, is it...just a cluster of washed up dead beats still fiddling with themselves under the doona.

Look, we don't care, and would rather you created your own site to lurk on.

You don't learn, you really don't.

You can make up as many stories as you like, this and post as much false information also...but honestly, you lot have been owned.

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by mellie on Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 6:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LOLOLOL

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 6:18

keep on fecking with yahoo peeps melli and this goes out to everyone that is interested

wanna retract your peddo name shit about everyone????? , as that looks very much like it is you that has the peddo tendencies

osirisliveson is melinda cook for those interested and watching and not doing a thing about this toe rag.
Back to top Go down
LOLOLOL

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 6:19

CALIPSO IS MELINDA COOK
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 6:19

LOLOLOL wrote:
keep on fecking with yahoo peeps melli and this goes out to everyone that is interested

wanna retract your peddo name shit about everyone????? , as that looks very much like it is you that has the peddo tendencies

osirisliveson is melinda cook for those interested and watching and not doing a thing about this toe rag.

Yahoo peeps?

Lol, I thought they were extinct.

farao
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 6:21

I think it's clear who the real grubs are, hence Yahoo closed down your grubby coffee lounge den...after you lot failed to get the message when they first placed it under the bridge.

Enjoy.

Very Happy

One reaps what they sew.

cheers
Back to top Go down
LOLOLOL

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 6:22

calipso is melinda cook
Back to top Go down
LOLOLOL

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 6:26

all it takes is a court order to have the yahoo data base accessed at the time you and your cyber boyfriend got their rocks off over your daughter melinda, let's not forget the nights you were so drunk like that is an excuse

fark you are deadbeat
Back to top Go down
gue?t

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 6:37

Good to see that others are giving Mellie what she deserves.

I'm surprised I haven't got the blame for all this.

Even if she doesn't have the slightest clue who I am. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
router35

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 6:39

yes mellie should be so proud of herself
her obsessions with peddos, i am with the tech out today all these posts are saved
yes mellie reap what you sew you have only yourself to blame.
Back to top Go down
gue?t

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 6:40

Quote :
Those who continue lodging false litigations/complaints against this site will be dealt with harshly

lol.

And, how exactly do you propose to to that? Apart from deleting posts, that is.

If you really wanted to clean this place up, the first thing you need to do is disable Guest posting.

But, you won't do that because we all know you love the attention.
Back to top Go down
router35

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 6:41

oh everyone is roo and mulnut and brock didnt you know this guest lmao.
she prob has a shrine for them that she worships every day and night, she talks about them so often one has to wonder.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 7:23

Why should I limit other peoples creativity, or desire to post something comical under a guest handle, simply because you half-bakes cant behave yourselves and destroy every forum you frequent?

I mean, yahoos Australian message boards the "coffeelounge" didn't allow guest posters, and look how they had to close it...so I cant see how my disallowing guest posts will curb the pathological trolls that you are.

You will fizzle out eventually, .... you don't know this yet, but you will.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Ausatire changes~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ausatire changes~   ~Ausatire changes~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Ausatire changes~
Page 1 of 1