~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

*~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Empty
PostSubject: *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*   *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 6:26

Hi, welcome to Ausatire, hope your journeys pleasant, and remember to secure all possessions, faculties, marbles in your overhead compartment prior to take off.

Cool
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
LOLOLOL

PostSubject: Re: *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*   *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 6:27

what a laughing joke you are...................u are rotten through to the core
Back to top Go down
LOLOLOL

PostSubject: Re: *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*   *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 6:31

you have hidden who is online so you can change names likes you have always done melinda cook

deadbeat bitch
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*   *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 7:24

Quote :
you have hidden who is online so you can change names likes you have always done melinda cook

lol.

Doesn't matter because 99% of the members and guests here are Mellie anyway.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*   *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 7:27

Actually, you are wrong... quite a few people come here in fact, some of which I am PM-ing right now.

Very Happy .... See, you don't win!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*   *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 7:30

And a big warm welcome to our new Ausatire members, yes there will be some worthwhile changes on this board as I have plans to quarantine our resident trolls, though will not go into too much detail about this just yet.

Cool Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
CALIPSO

CALIPSO

PostSubject: Re: *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*   *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 7:32

LOL melli

And thanks for the big warm welcome I like your style.

bounce
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*   *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 7:41

lol.

Talking to yourself again?
Back to top Go down
shamrock

shamrock

PostSubject: Re: *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*   *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 7:46

it a cute little forum you have here mellie.
im really pleased with the new security settings though will send you as pm a little bit later on because i have a few more questions about profiles and such.

speak soon :->

Mobile phones are the only subject on which men boast about who's got the smallest.
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*   *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 7:50

lmao Laughing
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*   *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 7:52

Isn't it hilarious how all these "new" members are suddenly coming out of the woodwork since Mellie turned off the Who's Online view? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*   *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 7:53

These must be all the "new " members she's been busy registering for the past few weeks. pmsl.
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*   *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 7:57

Oh, and I'm sure Greeny (aka wotwot) has been busy registering a few more new ID's too. lol.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*   *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 7:59

No probs Shamrock, I sent you a PM and I'll actually put something up about what you mentioned for everyone in a little while also.

You make a valid point.

Re- privacy settings.

Thanxs for helping me with this.

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*   *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 8:02

This forum will be a team effort.

Smile As it's always been.

---------------------------------------

And to those "guests" now might be a good time to reinvent yourselves as normal posters...who knows, you might actually get on playing something other than the forum bogeyman/woman.

I believe in second chances.... keep trying until you get it right.

Your personality I mean.

Smile

Cheers.

Smile Has been an awesome day.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*   *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 8:06

People are encouraged to express their creativity in as many handles as they wish.

I believe people should be allowed to express themselves how ever they please....this opposed to wearing the same uniform to work, day in day out....bla bla bla...

Why not?

Smile Of course, this would make trolls/stalkers lives more difficult, targeting individual posters.

Is this why you don't like people having various handles guest?

If so, tough!

Under the circumstances, I am actually encouraging people to create as many handles as they like.

Because it makes your job of stalking them much harder if we do things this way you OCD nutter.

OCD's hate change!

Smile
Back to top Go down
shamrock

shamrock

PostSubject: Re: *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*   *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 8:18

"Ocd's hate change" pmsl
so 'Troo' haha

lol!
Back to top Go down
LOLOLOL

PostSubject: Re: *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*   *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:08

mellie wrote:
No probs Shamrock, I sent you a PM and I'll actually put something up about what you mentioned for everyone in a little while also.

You make a valid point.

Re- privacy settings.

Thanxs for helping me with this.

Smile

jeeeeeebuzzz ya have to to pity it in some way with it talking to itself eh pale
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*   *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010 - 1:38

Shamrock is a duel membership account.
After observing how some of you poop worms share handles, we thought we'd try our hand at it to make your job of stalking us that little bit more interesting, challenging.

Cool You didn't actually think you had my undivided attention now did you?

You are high maintenance, so we take it in shifts.

You're a little sloooow there... sigh~

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*   *~*Welcome to Ausatire*~* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*~*Welcome to Ausatire*~*
Page 1 of 1