~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Australian Union Party -vrs- a Labor party by proxy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

The Australian Union Party -vrs- a Labor party by proxy. Empty
PostSubject: The Australian Union Party -vrs- a Labor party by proxy.   The Australian Union Party -vrs- a Labor party by proxy. Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 5:46

What are some of the things you look for in a party?

For me it's ...

-Intelligence
-Loyalty
-Consistency
-Stability
-Integrity
-fairness
-Experience
-patriotism, (Australia first)
-Democracy,(a profound respect for individualism and freedom of speech (not hate speak).
-A lack of brutal force union thuggery and after having been a union delegate myself in a male dominated industry (construction, ATS, with the AWU), I've had first hand experience with respects to union organisers, officials, representatives, and even secretaries stopping at nothing to achieve a financial objective, which in many cases is not at all to the benefit of the down and out workers, rather is to the benefit of the union movement itself.

Dress her up as much as you like, and as much as I think Gillard is an intelligent, balanced and articulate individual, she wont be permitted to OPERATE as such, (not in this party) because Labor is and always has been dictated to by it's unions, they are the machine behind the party and have the capacity to make and break leaders at their will, irrespective of whether Australians on the whole approve of their actions or not . Julia is the unions new paper/delivery boy ...and if she delivers, then well and good for her, (and for them), however should she, like Rudd, put a toe out of line, like him she will be erased.

Cannibals! They will even eat their own.
Their unions from the ground up often sacrifice their own members even (workers) to the advantage of unscrupulous company directors who make thoughtful union donations in order to meet a business objective.

Don't be fooled into thinking the Labor party, or it's unions are for the working class, because I can tell you now, they are in it for themselves, rather use the working class as tools to intimately negotiate terms between them (the union) and wealthy company directors who they collect from.
The labor party itself is too intimidated to stand in their way, even when laws have clearly been broken and the rites of workers violated, even Bill Short-on-brains, Former AWU Secretary turned a blind eye to the blatant thuggery and corruption when I spoke with him personally about what his unions officials were attempting to negotiate between ATS's workers and their directors (of which was a DOCA), ...before I stopped it, and won by a hand full of votes to have all three companies wound up.
Only union members could vote you see.... but we managed! Smile Even if I had to drive around to all their houses in the middle of the night and show them how their director had registered 3 new 'different companies' companies in another state this and demonstrated how unless they were prepared to move interstate themselves, this and acquire a new profession, there really was no light at the end of the tunnel for them, or jobs their directors had promised them once they agreed to a DOCA, deed of company arrangement.
The directors even tried to make sure their union employees were unavailable to attend the meetings with the administrators made sure they and only they were on site working, when none of them had been offered work for weeks. Uncanny! Smile

They even had their AWU organisers go around to union members houses to obtain their proxy votes, so they could vote on their behalf without them attending the meetings themselves, half of them had not a clue what they were signing, until I told them the night before, this and made sure they themselves turned up in person to vote (rendering the proxy votes void)....and you should have seen the look on Scott Rumphs face....priceless.

He even called me a mole in the lift on the way back down to the ground floor at Grant Thorntons, after We had won Smile

At the end of the day, the employees were happy, got much more than they would have had we not forced the companies to be wound up (we didn't agree to the DOCA the AWU and Directors wanted us to pass) ... the company directors and their grubby AWU organisers and officials were most unhappy about this.

Funny that Smile

The unions have a law unto their own, the Labor party knows this which is why they keep well away from it.

And look what happens to party leaders who dare stand in their way...this or wont pander to their whim?

Cool This is why I wont vote labor...because their leaders are both disposable, and prone to submission.

Union thuggary is a rife, and this fundamentally undermines their own parties core principles...re- their being pro- the Australian worker/battler.

Because it's clear, they cant be, even IF they would like things to change.

Don't kid yourself Gillard, you are their latest make-over, just in time for next election.

We know Labors policies wont change, and that your leaders aren't truly just that, leaders!

Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The Australian Union Party -vrs- a Labor party by proxy.   The Australian Union Party -vrs- a Labor party by proxy. Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 12:39

The Australian Union Party -vrs- a Labor party by proxy. Gillar11
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The Australian Union Party -vrs- a Labor party by proxy.   The Australian Union Party -vrs- a Labor party by proxy. Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 12:44

Night ...

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Australian Union Party -vrs- a Labor party by proxy.   The Australian Union Party -vrs- a Labor party by proxy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Australian Union Party -vrs- a Labor party by proxy.
Page 1 of 1