~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LOL@brok

Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 10:09

Quote :
"Put up with our BS, or else we will destroy it for all"...

I have no doubt that is their attitude
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 10:10

They have no interest in politics, current affairs, anything really, just want to troll and talk gibber amongst themselves.

Dunder-heads!

Sleep

Anyway,have t go....will come back after dinner.

Melli burgers await.... serving them with pickled beetroot and mustard cider sauce.

Smile It brings the good old fashioned Aussie hamburger to life.

Back to top Go down
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 10:14

Mellie aka SCOPE wrote:
I thought they had figured out it was me posting, (due to my political views) so decided to stop me.

Yeah, right. I'm sure it was due to that. Rolling Eyes

Quote :
Mind you, I was behaving myself, and only went there because I thought I would give what someone suggested I do a crack, (go back to yahoo and try to post)... however, it was rather short lived.

Perhaps it was personal, they may have realised it was me on deck, so decided to close.

But................. but.............................but...................... I thought you said you don't go to Yahoo anymore? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 11:35

Quote :
Mind you, I was behaving myself, and only went there because I thought I would give what someone suggested I give it a crack, (go back to yahoo and try to post)... however, it was rather short lived.
.... Well, I wasn't going to, but someone suggested I give it another crack...so I gave it some though, went over for about 20 mins, and well...the boards closed!

That was the end of that... Rolling Eyes

Oh well, cant win'em all, and if like Lol@brock says, it's full of trolls, then posting there might not be such a great idea, given if they know i'm there, it's possible they will muck it up for others.

I'm wondering if they were mucking up before I got there, or only started to misbehave when/if they suspected I was posting?

Or had they been trolling before I even got there?

I have no idea, I was only interested in posting on the politics forum today anyway, and whilst I had a quick squiz at Top Stories, it was rather unremarkable so gave it a miss.

I usually check Top Stories and Politics first to see if theres anything worthwhile being discussed, and I thought for sure others would be like me and in the mood for a good old Gillard/Labia rant.

Who voted in this Ruddroid anyway?

Smile...lol

Anyway, perhaps the mods had to knock off and it was just bad timing...but given they have blacklisted me, you cant blame me for being a tad suspicious as to why my posts suddenly looked like some sort of code.

Wierd!

Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 11:47

I mean, we are talking about a site that has gone to great lengths to stop me from posting, have issued me with a yahoo blanket ban meaning I cant even read yahoos boards without using a VPN. So again, you can understand why I might think they had booted me, when I saw my post had been garbled, yes?

Honestly, what would you have thought?

Anyway, I might give it a go some other time, if I don't find some other political forum first.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2