~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boobs to die for?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nursey

Nursey

Boobs to die for? Empty
PostSubject: Boobs to die for?   Boobs to die for? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010 - 14:54

The title might get your attention , and even may make you laugh but this is far serious business

Al-Qaeda is going to extremes to Suicide Bombing...

I ask myself , why do these people hate so much , they go to any extremes to KILL !!

Muslim doctors trained at some of Britain's leading teaching hospitals have returned to their own countries to fit surgical implants filled with explosives,

Women who are recruited by Al Qaeda are having surgical implants similar to breast implants but these are filled with pentaerythritol Tetrabitrate a very lethal explosive .

Properly inserted the implant would be virtually impossible to detect by the usual airport scanning machines...A terrorist would have to be subjected to a sophisticated X-ray. Given that the explosive would be inserted in a sealed plastic sachet, and would be a small amount, would make it all the more impossible to spot it with the usual body scanner

These methods was made after the London-educated Nigerian Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab came close to blowing up an airliner on Christmas Day with explosives he had stuffed inside his underpants.

Male terrorist are having the same surgical procedure but are having them implanted in their buttocks

a sachet containing as little as five ounces of PETN when activated would blow "a considerable hole" in an airline's skin which would guarantee it would crash.

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/boobs-to-die-for-lethal-implants/blog-253969/
====================================================================

pale
Back to top Go down
Nursey

Nursey

Boobs to die for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobs to die for?   Boobs to die for? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010 - 15:01

Imagine all those oppressed unappreciated Muslim woman finally being permitted their moment of glory, their moment to shine.

If they are barren and cant produce offspring ...what else are they going to do?

See, keeping them poorly educated and closed to 'outsiders' (infidels) views, opinions has it's advantages, particularly when these woman-people, girl-children have no idea how the world sees them, this or are even qualified to know who they really are themselves.

If I were a 12 year old girl promised to some grubby smelly old Muslim bloke ..I think I might consider the above boob job myself.

affraid
Back to top Go down

Boobs to die for?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Ausatire~ :: The best of Ausatire :: General Discussion & Entertainment :: The Cafe-
Jump to: