~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpotOn

SpotOn

GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA Empty
PostSubject: GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA   GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 2:20

Good morning all hope you have a lovely wonderful superb day.

bounce Laughing
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA   GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 3:20

Hi there Spoton, and likewise.

I am too sore to go out today, went ice-skating yesterday morning, and did quite a allot of walking also....so will probably be a cripple for the next week...lol

Slight exaggeration, I'm ok...only fell over once because some fatty fell on me.

I recovered after returning to Windsor, then warming up in a second-hand book shop.

Cool Bloody cold places Ice arenas...brrrrr Shocked I forgot just how cold they were.

I don't know how parents just sit there watching their kids reading the paper, it's too cold to just sit and watch, when your only chance of survival is to hire some skates and get on the ice with them.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA   GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 16:08

Ah ice skating love it. Lose a few kilos too , but the aches and pains yeah.

Disco night is the best.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA   GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 17:07

My calves are killing me...and I don't have enough body fat this winter to part with....*shivers*...need more hot-chocolate I think.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA   GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 17:13

Or a good calve massage. Ouch that would hurt after skating.
There are a good 3 days in that.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA   GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 17:23

I'm not what I would call thin, but I envy fat people who don't appear to feel the cold the way I do in the winter.

I might try and buy some seal fat online or something...I have a warped metabolism, which means if I were to ever get really sick... like cancer or something I would probably rot away within weeks.

I could do with a few extra kilos, (my large friends laugh at me and probably think i'm being pretentious when I say this)...but given I lead a relatively sedentary life with minimal exercise, this and am still small, imagine if I did take up a sport, this or joined a gym, I'd wast away to nothing ,... eating what I like, when I like ... my mothers the same, so was my grandmother.

I will just add, my mother weighs 54 kilos (she's 55 years old) yet her cholesterols through the roof, so thin doesn't always mean healthy... she eats fried eggs and bacon, croissants with ham and cheese,pancakes or grabs McMuffins on her way to work each morning for breakfast, where as I know better and force my self and my kids to eat horse food..(aka cerial)...lol each day...usually porridge because I am aware of the genetic predisposition.

Smile Well, at least 5 days a week anyway.

Thin doesn't always mean healthy, ...but I still count the kilojoules for my children's sake, as they appear not to have inherited my metabolism, their dads a fatty.

Jeeze i'm awful, I better go to bed soon....lol

;P
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA   GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 17:32

Honestly, I could go a calve massage right now....jeezus i'm sore....I need to ice-skate more often hu!!

Rolling Eyes ...

I'm supposed to be going to a house warming party tomorrow night.... but think I might conserve all my energy (and stretched tendons) for Sunday... big day Sunday!

Smile...I am seriously unfit, had no idea how UN- fit I was until I woke up this morning....Aaarrrghhh!

Last edited by mellie on Fri 16 Jul 2010 - 17:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA   GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 17:33

Ha ha yeah me too ....

Might go now and get some shut eye...oh BTW Night Jen hehe I see you...

lol! Sleep
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA   GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 17:46

Given I removed the boards statistics display when I had access to my admin panel, (i'm glad I did, as the trolling has stopped)...I cant see when people are on deck now.

So if I don't respond straight away these days, it's not because I'm being rude, it's because I cant see if anyone's here unless they post.

Smile... I think this is a good thing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA   GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA
Page 1 of 1