~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leftard Political debate need only apply on OZamapolitic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Leftard Political debate need only apply on OZamapolitic Empty
PostSubject: Leftard Political debate need only apply on OZamapolitic   Leftard Political debate need only apply on OZamapolitic Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010 - 7:27

Well, I gave this little board (Ozpolitics) a fair crack, gave them the benefit of the doubt (despite the initial trolling concerns) in terms of balanced well executed political discussion, banter though have come to realise that you cant breath life into a Muppet, given the majority of those who post there are that of the left and are not really interested in fair, balanced political discussion, (Just want to flame-war ...and even more now as the 2010 election nears.
Well, this is their prerogative, and they are entitled to it though I will say I don't believe that particular forum is for me.
I was not surprised to see a few of my old political foes from Cracker and Yahoo rear their green-gilled heads who are more or less there to promote their own agenda,(flame-war style) not engage in political discussion itself. Since when did Gillard start paying internet trolls to promote her parry ..or is it that most leftards just appear incredibly dense, and enjoy wearing red speedos in public?

..... Anyway, as GillRudd would say...time to move forward, if only a few of her campaigners could her own policies might not be that of other peoples she has collected along the way, ..I wonder if she erases their minds after swiping their policies?

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Smile

In terms of a leadership...

What brings about change?

Policies, a change in leader.... or both?

But where are Gillards Policies?

Gillards vomit-factor has had me retching for days now, especially in response to her buttery campaign commercials, which are supposed to reassure the Australian public that the same knife she used to slay her predecessor Kevin Rudd wont be the same knife her and her union power-brokers will drive through the heart of what's left of Australia's economy.
And with a debt of close to $100 billion, we are at cross roads after 3 years of Labor leadership.

She reminds me of the cat in the hat, with that dominatrix philtral ridge running from her hawk-like nose to her top lip.
Only I don't think this "Cat in the Hat" is in the mood for baby-sitting, least not in the traditional sense.

See, with the increased costs of Living and interest rates having pushed many Australian family's to the bread-line...this is a squandering party who thinks nothing of making life for existing Australians more difficult by irresponsibility mass-immigrating and handing out stimulus packages and creating short-term jobs to create the false assumption that 'we're doin ok'...but look at our deficit, this has come at a price. In essence, we paid this government to put us into debt.
This and some will vote for them to attempt to drag us back out of it, kicking and screaming all the way as our standard of living declines even further now that Gillard has promised to reduce the influx of immigrants, of which was the only thing propping up business given ethnic were the only ones happy to work for a minimal wage across un-skilled areas, areas our younger people used to enter and work their way up, this or use opportunities like these to fund themselves through university, study.
...It's much harder getting a paper-run after school these days, or a few hours at McDonald's, as these positions are being filled by immigrants and older people desperate to hold on to their jobs, even for the minimal award rate of pay.

Youth out of work = increased crime statistics, as these kids have nothing better to do all day after having left school.

This is moving forward?

And with the burden of massive debt, budget deficits, the wast and overall mismanagement in a number of crucial areas Gillard herself wont take responsibility for as an individual , ie the school halls and home insulation programs, people smugglers targeting Australias weakened boarders, new taxes threatening jobs and investment, unemployment figures continuing to soar among our youth and already disadvantaged groups (so much for closing the gap) ----Well, it just didn't happen did it, and now Labor wants yet another 3 years to fix this mess which they caused to begin with.
They make the mistakes, this and squander our once robust surplus they inherited off a more "sustainable" and responsible liberal government, change their leader after having reeked havoc then expect ordinary Australians to forget the last 3 years of financial hardship, hardship endured by Australians to this day Labor have not been able to demonstrate what's been achieved for their having increased living expenses. So ...where has this money gone?

..... Ok, Howard tightened our belts, though at least at the end of the day, we had something to show for it....(A robust economy in surplus).....how the hell did we get into so much debt? We have ordinary Australians who are in debt for the very first time, are in debt with their Electricity company's, who pocket the interest from their payments.

Our current governments solution to any given problem is to create another problem to distract us from the real issue at hand, how is this the way forward?

If the last 3 years is any indication of a labor governments 'way forward'..then be concerned, because not only is their false rationalism and optimism unnerving, what's worse, they appear to actually believe in themselves after having fucked up so terribly.

Would it be prudent to suggest Wayne Swan understands then explains our current budget, the one they have failed to deliver for the past 3 years before selling the budget for 2012?

Wow, talk about a side-step.... You ask this party a question, and they answer the question as hough you have asked them a completely different question, is it just me, or am I having perception issues, or does Julia Gillard avoid answering the hard question all together?

My understanding is that people normally learn from their mistakes, and when Pete Costello challenged Wayne Swan on his budget, this and asked him to explain the current budget to him in person, Swan went into a nervous dribble and began selling his 2012 budget...sound familiar? Now, either he cant or he wont...either way, this cant be a good sign.

The point is...
If one cant even begin to explain their current budget in parliament and or it's being questioned on it, this or refuses to so much as even discuss the thing, how is one able to assure Australians they have everything under control, this and with full confidence argue that they will get it right next time?

Bit like the kid who was promised a bike for an "A" maths grade at school, who scored a D who still wants the bike/reward promising they will get an "A+" next time though for the life of them cant even begin to explain how they went wrong on the test to begin with.

I think I can, I think I can I think I can.... says the little 'red' engine.

This is why Swan prefers to discuss a more futuristic 2012 budget, this opposed to the current one which is currently $100 billion in deficit. I can understand this.

This aside, "lets move forward", and think about a 'future' budget instead...as it's much easier discussing the one that hasn't actually failed yet, this in stark contrast to the one which clearly has. Smile

Giving Swan/Labor the bike without him having acknowledged his prior errors will undoubtedly result in further mistakes, mistakes the ordinary hard working Australian should not have to contend with by means lowering their living standards ...

Is this moving forward?

Do the work first, then get the reward, though why are some still willing to reward a government for having got it so terribly wrong to begin with? Three steps back, no steps forward, and an inexperienced party leader with a vagina wont fix our Oz-- economy, sorry.

Liberals have demonstrated themselves to be reliable and trusted economical managers, this and have abandoned their Work-choices so as to include ordinary Australians in their party's decision making process.

At least with Tony Abbott, we as individuals have bargaining power, meaning if he doesn't pull through, or give us a good reason to re-elect him again next time 2013, then we don't have to...at least he's laid his cards on the table, this and has assured Australians he wont be bringing back work-choices unless he himself can sell his product (a better product) before we vote for him again next time.

Australians can at least take this to the bank.

Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Leftard Political debate need only apply on OZamapolitic   Leftard Political debate need only apply on OZamapolitic Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010 - 7:45

An individual by the name of Mantra (same troll from Cracker) sent me a couple of private messages on this site, I think to move me along to another forum as she wasn't getting her leftard fix on Ozpolitic with me in there dismantling her argument., er, well, kind of argument... Wink...she mentioned something about Bundy, another poster from Cracker, anyway, it reminded me of borns, attempting to direct me to other boards.

Anyway...
I couldn't be bothered wasting my time with idiots like her and a few others on there, this boards not my idea of a keeper.

The older I get, the more picky I become....

It's just become narky political tit-for tat, shit-fest with no real analysis or political discussion happening in there at present, so before being accused of destroying that board too *cough* (I laughed when she said this, then tried to edit her post so others wouldn't see her being overly rude and critical of my having merely started a thread) ...I might just leave them to it.

Besides, it's good to know where not to go.

Cool

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1279667620

I might be wrong, but I think the guy who owns the site is a Muslim.

Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Leftard Political debate need only apply on OZamapolitic   Leftard Political debate need only apply on OZamapolitic Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010 - 8:22

Quote :
Anyway, as GillRudd would say...time to move forward,

the "I believe" Gills must have co-wrote these repeating lyrics with the savages

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/affirmation-lyrics-savage-garden/e496b75585f5f928482569990018acbb

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Leftard Political debate need only apply on OZamapolitic   Leftard Political debate need only apply on OZamapolitic Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010 - 8:24

Quote :
Besides, it's good to know where not to go.

had a bit of a read, a few chest thumping wannabes there
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Leftard Political debate need only apply on OZamapolitic   Leftard Political debate need only apply on OZamapolitic Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010 - 9:01

It's not just that, there's more to it....

I think it's a free for all board to convert westerners into left-wing muppet voters.

The message is simple... tolerate Muslims, accept boatloads of refugees and support partys who do so at all costs...irrespective of the damage they're doing our country.

The message is simple, vote for a immigrant pandering party (Labor/Greens), so as to get more of what you want for your vote, with a view to the eventual Islamification our western democracy.

Their objective is to get GillRudd through if even on preferences, by encouraging people to vote for any party ie Greens willing to take bribes to best serve their current needs.

Labor needs to restore a surplus, (how ever means possible)... another words we are on the verge of a recession if Labor cant find some way of keeping investors coming, and restore our deficit, foreign investors are waiting to see how the election gores before investing, which tells me there are reasons why they are holding out.

Muslim financial institutions took a crack in March this year, I'll bet they will try again after the election this and will succeed this time.

This is serious, and Australian voters really need to know what they are voting for when they vote for a Labor party and or it's subsidiaries, beneficiary's, those who preference them, because they are looking for the quick-fix, fast road out of having blown our budget.

People also need to be cautions on election day with respects to labor getting caught for electoral fraud and masquerading as a "family first" party down in SA recently also issuing fake how to vote cards so as to snatch Labor preferences.

Labor received a $1100 fine, only...and it was kept from our MSM.

Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Leftard Political debate need only apply on OZamapolitic   Leftard Political debate need only apply on OZamapolitic Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010 - 9:11

Their Sharia laws and foreign investment go hand in hand, meaning they want a few law changes here in Australia to make the country more "Muslim tolerant"....and I think Labor like always will try and take the fast track out of their irresponsible squandering.

Read this...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/03/08/2839749.htm

And...

http://muslimvillage.com/2010/06/29/australian-government-initiatives-to-provide-islamic-finance-progressing-well/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leftard Political debate need only apply on OZamapolitic   Leftard Political debate need only apply on OZamapolitic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leftard Political debate need only apply on OZamapolitic
Page 1 of 1