~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carl is Lisajones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wotwot

wotwot

Carl is Lisajones Empty
PostSubject: Carl is Lisajones   Carl is Lisajones Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010 - 9:26

Yes I know you will think I have lost the plot.. but pay very close attention to "carl's" posting style and and syntax. It's LISA. Smile
Back to top Go down
wotwot

wotwot

Carl is Lisajones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl is Lisajones   Carl is Lisajones Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010 - 9:26

I'll eat my hat if I am wrong, but something tells me I am not.
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

Carl is Lisajones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl is Lisajones   Carl is Lisajones Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010 - 7:42

No need to eat your hat she is a raving mad LOON.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Carl is Lisajones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl is Lisajones   Carl is Lisajones Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2010 - 4:46

Doesn't surprise me... there's no end to that bloke, if you're right, and I think you are, I too have pondered this at times, hence it keeps it's posts short and sweet on Ozpolitic.

Bugger!!

So, I'm in process of looking for a new forum .... Ozpolitics was good, until they found me again, so time to move on from the lurkers once more,(they started putting me off my writing) ... before they destroy that site too, and they will if I stay there, even though the mods have been friendly this and advised I'm more than welcome to stay.

They have no idea what Carl and his cronies are like, they will trash the place the way they did Cracker and Yahoo.

It's like cyber hide'n'go seek....stupid really, you'd think they'd grow up and stop the school-yard bullying. ...this and at least try and engage in actual Australian politics.

So the hunt for a new board begins, I thought I found one yesterday, this was until googled their forums name, and my name...(to see if someone had registered there and pretended to be me like some have done on others) , and found posters/strangers had already been there discussing me (not negatively) before my even knowing the site existed, they had even put a link to the board I was currently posting on...weird and creepy. Off putting really.Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Carl is Lisajones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl is Lisajones   Carl is Lisajones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carl is Lisajones
Page 1 of 1