~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

airhead thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Curiouskitty

Curiouskitty

airhead thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: airhead thread   airhead thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010 - 20:59

Looks like one of the airheads took offence Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: airhead thread   airhead thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010 - 23:58

Sorry, I wont have time to post on Yahoo this weekend (am busy), ... besides it has an old persons dirty underwear smell about it these days, not my thing!

Smile

Fords made this quite clear that the yahoo mods were indigenous, and also made it clear that if I wouldn't accept his invitation to go fishing/whoring with him then I wouldn't be welcome like all the other tramps he's rooted (who aren't black) on Yahoos boards.

Smile...

And whos racist again?

He didn't have a problem with my abbo jokes until I knocked him back. pmsl

At which point he began threatening to have my children armed, this and accusing me of flaming his youtube.

They are a pack of bogans.

No thanx.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
SpiralS

PostSubject: Re: airhead thread   airhead thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010 - 22:32

melli on the ball here
lmao
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: airhead thread   airhead thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010 - 23:21

airhead thread - Page 2 Hubbyi10
Back to top Go down
stalker

PostSubject: Re: airhead thread   airhead thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010 - 0:33

SpiralS wrote:
melli on the ball here

The only ball she needs is to be shot with a ball of her own shit.

God, what a huge fucking ball that would be. Bigger than the one trying to crush Indiana Jones at the beginning of Raiders Of The Lost Ark. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: airhead thread   airhead thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010 - 1:17

stalker wrote:
SpiralS wrote:
melli on the ball here

The only ball she needs is to be shot with a ball of her own shit.

God, what a huge fucking ball that would be. Bigger than the one trying to crush Indiana Jones at the beginning of Raiders Of The Lost Ark. Laughing

Tool Cool
Back to top Go down
lolololo

PostSubject: Re: airhead thread   airhead thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010 - 1:39

the airheads are really miffed you have them tagged to a T
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: airhead thread   airhead thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010 - 2:27

I would like to see them explain how it is their yahoo moderator failed to bring this to their attention,(despite my alerting them to the situation) the fact that a mycoffeelounge.net which is home to hundreds of cyber grots come to be registered to a Channel 7 director Bruce McWilliams' properties street address at Point Piper.

This and how Yahoos moderator/s has set about disguising this fact by banning me whenever brought the matter to their attention.

I have collected enough information to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that the individual who owns Mycoffeelounge.net is in close association with, or is themselves a yahoo moderator by proxy. Have both the site owners IP, (read verify) confirmations and emails this and the individual who invited me to mycoffeelounge.net from Yahoos boards IP and emails confirming this also.

Essentially, they have been poaching grubs from Yahoos boards for years , this and have been luring posters to various sites away from yahoo, one of such being mycoffeelounge.net which was caught hosting illicit images of children hence it's been placed on ACMA's black-list register.

Bruce & Nicky McWilliam are part owners of a large law firm, so I'm sure if anyone is capable of getting to the bottom of the grubby situation, it's them.

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: airhead thread   airhead thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010 - 2:33

It's almost like they are intentionally mocking Bruce McWilliam, who in their right mind would have the balls to register a site to one of his properties addresses, this and then set about poaching grubs off Yahoo!7's message boards in order to take over to their site mycoffeelounge.net ?

Someone suggested that it could be his son, or a person residing in his property, but given the reputation of the site in question MCL, there's no way anyone would be this stupid, surely?

This narrows it down to 3 theories only.
Back to top Go down
lolololo

PostSubject: Re: airhead thread   airhead thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010 - 3:18

ssssshhhhhhh, now they are hiding

if you listen you wil hear their balls hitting the floor hahaha
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: airhead thread   airhead thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010 - 3:36

Honestly, I'm feeling rather disappointed, disenchanted with the whole affair.

Grubs!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: airhead thread   airhead thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010 - 3:38

The more I delve into it, the more I realise that things are not as they should be.
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: airhead thread   airhead thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 0:40

check the airhead mothball and her perfecting parenting rants

she needs a HARD SLAPPING to side of the head, make the air inside a slight breeze Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brockyba

PostSubject: Re: airhead thread   airhead thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 5:26

Would it be just one slap and would it be as hard and as often as you slap your monkey?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: airhead thread   airhead thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 15:47

Loocyflu wrote:
Hi everyone.. this is like a thread were you can tell us all about like how much alcohol you consumed during the weekend and like how much chocolate fireman you can eat in like one hour and stuff..how many spiders crawled into your house, witnessing king browns in their own habitat and like so on and stuff. *giggle*

Don't forget to use your best witty comebacks and mutual admiration is like a must and stuff. Very Happy

pmsl

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: airhead thread   airhead thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

airhead thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2