~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's Empty
PostSubject: Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's   Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010 - 12:42

I think this is fair, though would like to see this extended to those up to age 50 to give them a chance of skilling back up and getting their feet wet back in the workforce where they *too* belong. There are plenty of jobs they could do without impinging on the current labour work force, if only we would stop immigrating those who are willing to work for peanuts and who have outstayed their visas. Plenty of garbage to be picked up in our local parks....our vast national parks could do with a little attention.

I think anyone who has been long term unemployed without a plausible excuse should be expected to earn their keep.

Eg, if they are receiving $200 pw worth of unemployment benefits, then they should be made to earn their $200 worth of weekly benefits, fair and square no more, no less, so they still have the opportunity to study part time, this and seek alternative employment in a field more to their liking if they wish to do so. If they are happy cleaning parks for $200 p/w this and are happy working only part time, then this it their prerogative. Better they work part time than not at all.

Think about it, working for a fair hourly rate of pay (this opposed to calling it the dole) would still give them plenty of time to get out there ,skill up and seek alternative employment if they wish.

Though I don't believe they should be exploited, this and be working a full 40 hour week for a menial $200, because this will make them feel powerless , exploited and trapped, and will be less likely to turn up and or get paid their benefits...which in turn will result in more poverty, , crime ,violence etc. Have to keep it fair so they feel as though they still have choices and opportunities should they want them.

Alternatively they could assume full time study, or part time study and part time work for the dole, working this round their family responsibilities. It needs to be flexible and productive. This and subject to periodic review, if only by phone to keep a check on how things are going, so kids aren't being left at home to their own devices burning the house down with some of them who might already demonstrate a vulnerability. Ie, parents with known medical problems or mental illnesses, this sort of thing. And especially those known to docs.

In doing this, the extra case workers required to monitor and coordinate them properly, (so they don't cheat) would well and truly pay for themselves in the long run...this and will hopefully get them back into the habit of getting up each day and going out to work , even if all they are earning is their mere $200 worth of unemployment benefits p/w and have no intentions of working for more.

Lately I have noticed an increasing trend of receptionists and checkout chicks being older mature woman, (over 60) when years ago, they were predominantly a younger labour force. It's not uncommon to see the odd 30 and 40 year old working the counters at McDonald's these days , whereas this would have been a non-event when I was a teen.

This tells me there are serious job shortages, (shortages a Rudd doesn't want to acknowledge).

Well over 3500 refugees who arrived by boat were processed in Australia during 2009, what many people don't know is that 90% of all refugees arriving in Australia, arrive by plane. And more than 20% of temp visas are over stayed. Whos monitoring this growing trend at present? Of which is leaching our labour work force as they willingly work cash in hand for a lower rate of pay because they aren't eligible for benefits?

Or does it suit a Rudd government to have Australians competing with illegals for poor wages? Because employees know for every worker who leaves their post, there are another 20 in line willing to work on/off the books for a lousy rate of pay, as they are ineligible for benefits and or income support (being illegals and on work visas)..so will work for peanuts just to gain residency.

This is keeping Australian wages low, and job vacancies down in the unskilled and labour work force.
Why do you think Rudd raised the school leaving age?

Because he knows fine well there's serious job shortages, unlike back in his day when you could leave school at 15 and be employed virtually that same afternoon.

Theres nothing out there for them, even university vacancies are diminishing due to increasing numbers of international students piling into our lecture theatres. As for the overall quality of education, well that's slipping also as we employ more immigrants on working visas in our lower ranking professions, ie nursing and teaching and put them in public schools and tafe colleges.
See, allowances and the scaling of grades is required, in order to accommodate and pass international full fee paying students lousy grades...(especially among the lower ranking courses).

And if we didn't scale them, they would all fail, and wouldn't want to come here to buy their degrees.

I ask you, why are our unemployment figures soaring and haven't been this appalling since the 1960's?

I am not racist or opposed to immigration, I just think we need a sensible and more regulated immigration policy.

Because the rate we're going, our kids will be in school until their 40, still trying to get a job.

===============

Excuse the shabbiness of this post, it's only ausatire afterall.... and if you are reading this, you are more likely the only one who is so...

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's   Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010 - 13:04

If kids were still allowed to leave school at age 15 , could you imagine our unemployment figures then?

Rudd is a master illusionist, ... The extent of his education revolution is a shabby department issued notebook which aren't being used in their classes the way he boasted they would ...my sons school doesn't even have a computer studies teacher, and doesn't even look like getting one any time soon, half way through his year 10 certificate.

I will just add, his computer studies teacher left his teaching appointment to manage a McDonald's restaurant. Better pay and conditions he advised my son....now his computer studies class is currently being taught by his PE teacher who lets them do their own thing on the computers as she has no idea how to teach the subject.

This is your Education Ruddolution Australia.

Neutral
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's   Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010 - 13:10

Fret not, I'm sure an immigrant on a temp work visa will apply for his former teachers job shortly...

Anyone can apply by the looks of it.

Smile
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's   Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010 - 12:30

Work for the doll?

Which doll?

I am certainly not a doll. Laughing

I am a Yahoo obsessed freak. And, don't you forget it! Twisted Evil

lubs, Mellie. xox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's   Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010 - 12:56

And who's posting on who's forum again?

hahaha..

Dole btw.....excuse the typo.

Very Happy Great pick up, if only you were as skilled at spotting 4 year old headlines on Yahoos top stories....re- non-existent crime rate.

hahhaha Mr observant.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's   Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010 - 13:53

Work for the Chucky doll.

It's just like Child's Play. Twisted Evil

I am as insane as Chucky.

lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's   Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010 - 14:24

What the hell is your problem, didn't your parents hug you enough when you were a child?

Buzz off fruit-loop, noone cares what you think, you are a troll going nowhere in life.

Smile
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's   Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010 - 14:29

me wrote:
What the hell is your problem, didn't your parents hug you enough when you were a child?

Buzz off fruit-loop, noone cares what you think, you are a troll going nowhere in life.

lol.

That's what everyone tells me at Yahoo. Over and over and over.

And, they're right, of course.

But, I don't take any notice.

I am Mellie and I will always win. Laughing

lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's   Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010 - 14:31

You are a fruit loop, an obsessive compulsive disordered loop who probably lives alone ( or with your parents STILL) and doesn't have any friends, or plans for the future.

This is not my fault... blame someone else.

Go away.

Smile Seeyu!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's   Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abbots Mandatory Work for the doll for under 30's
Page 1 of 1