~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Killed Leanne Holland?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Who Killed Leanne Holland? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Killed Leanne Holland?   Who Killed Leanne Holland? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 4:29

Looks like the cat's got Mellie's tongue.

Or, she's frantically searching through years of her saved screenshots for more pointless crap to post.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Who Killed Leanne Holland?   Who Killed Leanne Holland? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 5:27

I am trying not to overshadow your malicious process, so that when freeforum get here they can see at a glance exactly what you are doing here on my forum.

Does this answer your question?

You are not in a position to be calling anyone a liar right now, with respects to the slanderous accusations you have made here, and continue to make falsely on behalf of others when you intentionally alter the characters of their registered handles, so you may post as a guest with them on this forum.

I'm sure freeforum are capable of determining who's handy work it is, and if they need anymore information relating to specifically who I believe is responsible, then they know where to find me.

Smile
..... This in itself should have a few of you thinking twice!
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
slander

PostSubject: Re: Who Killed Leanne Holland?   Who Killed Leanne Holland? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 5:31

Please feel free to blame everyone else, as there are interested parties that have copies of all of your malicious slandering in several forums over the years!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Who Killed Leanne Holland?   Who Killed Leanne Holland? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 5:40

I am sure freeforum tech have enough of what they require to see the real trouble makers for who they are.

Smile I have faith.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Who Killed Leanne Holland?   Who Killed Leanne Holland? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 6:49

And remember, we are talking about a convicted murderer and rapist here after all, a man who was found guilty in our court of law of having sadistically tortured, raped then killed a 12 year old girl who has was released from prison a few months back after having served a 15 year sentence.

Our justice system found him guilty, and so by saying he was guilty on this forum of a crime he was convicted for having committed is not slanderous, rather is FACT!

This isn't a question of whether he is guilty or innocent, given our justice system already made this decision a long time ago....it's just now, like so many criminals, he has found a PC loophole which he's trying to exploit in order to have his slate wiped clean so he may profit from, tell his story"of alleged innocence"...this and even be compensated for a crime our justice system know he committed, despite what his parents private detective friend thinks, this or how many books he's written to try and cash in on this perverts crimes.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Who Killed Leanne Holland?   Who Killed Leanne Holland? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 6:52

Fact:

Graham Stafford is a convicted child rapist and murderer, and no amount of books/public pardoning will erase this from the memories of those who knew Leanne and suffer each time this bastard tries to do exactly what Dennis Ferguson did, which is cash in from his crimes.

If he thinks he will be elevated to Ned Kelly status after a crime like this, he may think again.
Back to top Go down
Jordan

PostSubject: WTF?????   Who Killed Leanne Holland? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jan 2011 - 5:11

I have just come across this site you are in need of serious help , Graham never lived in Melbourne and when this case was looked into properly it all came out that it was all BS from the police .....You need to be aware a police/informant as well as convicted pedophile was seen behind the police tapes in the channel 7 news footage from the day Leannes body was found , he was also seen with the police at the home of The Hollands after they had arrested Graham ....this person was a previous neighbour of the Hollands and his daughter (who he was convicted of molesting) came forward and states she was sure he had killed Leanne as she also knew Leanne , he had taken her to the dumping site and molested her also and he likes during these sessions to inflict pain on her with a cigarette lighter....
Her father also had crime scene photos of Leannes dead body , long before they were released to that gore site , he even had them in his possesion in jail I have read ...he was at one time in the same jail as Graham Stafford .

There are also links to this offender and the abduction of Daniel Morecombe and others who have gone missing , Im sure The Hollands want to try to move on and have the dignity not to join a media circus , I find it offensive that you state Leanne father had molested others , where did you ever get that BS story from ???? And Melissa Holland was not a young teenager as you are making out!

I have no more to say than Leanne was one of many girls who went missing or was murdered from that area go spend some time and google that
Back to top Go down
groucho

PostSubject: Re: Who Killed Leanne Holland?   Who Killed Leanne Holland? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011 - 8:11

Sad Does anyone know where Leeanne's remains are buried? I am roughly the same age as her & remember this happening all too clearly. It saddens me immensely when I think of how many of life's experiences that poor girl has missed out on. It would help with my partner's & my own grieving if we could place flowers at Leeanne's final resting place as a sign of respect to her & all who have suffered from this most horrible experience....
Back to top Go down
tj61

PostSubject: U r a dumb arse   Who Killed Leanne Holland? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011 - 2:52

You are going to look very foolish when the real killers are brought to justice. No amount of money will compensate for graham stafford's misery that he has suffered. His life was ruined. I can only hope that one day you will be found guilty of a crime that gets you locked up for 15yrs. Then maybe you might understand his suffering... you seem to know alot about crimes against children.... Takes one to know one I guess.... in my opinion...loser
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Killed Leanne Holland?   Who Killed Leanne Holland? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Killed Leanne Holland?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2