~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kez

WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Empty
PostSubject: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 8:55

It has been bought to my attention that you have accused myself and my husband of being pedo's, you have copied, saved and used posts from the yahoo forum, you have been derogatory in your descriptions of myself.
I am giving you 24 hours from the 13/05/2010 at 4.50pm to remove all and any posts with my name in them.
You are being held fully responsible for the content as the owner of this forum, and you have had the option of removing defamatory posts, no matter who has posted them and you have not taken any action.

Kez

Yahoo7
Back to top Go down
shellybe

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 8:57

well said mate, there are some serious accusations been thrown around, that could land her in trouble..... couldnt have said that better myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 9:07

Another reinvention of your non-registered handle I suspect?

Look, change the record, it's like Ground Hog day....hmmm

Rolling Eyes ... Again, please provide a link to the content you mention.

Or a screen save even.

Smile ...anything??!?!?!
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Observe

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 9:09

I also agree, and from what i have observed of Kez she does not deserve this and nor does any other poster.

I hope Melinda sees the sense in this and does remove these offensive posts regarding Kez and other posters she has slandered for a long time, as there has been no proof forthcoming at any time when requested.

I feel the right thing to do would be to close the forum down and start over fresh with a new set of values and leave people alone.

The damage that can be done to anyones lifestlye and health from being slandered and stalked is enormous, and this would be very surprising if these allegations haven't already been taken further and delivered for legal representation.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 9:09

I have created an entire thread for you to post the content you find slanderous or offensive...

In order to remove the "said" defamatory content in question, I need to know where /what it is.

Cheers.

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 9:11

It's become apparent that whilst you want to make accusations, this and accuse others of writing slanderous commentary, you aren't willing to demonstrate the content in question.

Would this be because you cant?

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 9:11

Make it quick, because I have to go shortly....and wont be back until later on tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 9:16

pages have been saved, and printed a copy, further legal action will be taken if these posts are not removed in the time specified by kez. You obviously have too much time on your hands, ive seen all your topics and convos, you must be really unhappy with your life hey???? you are a sick individual!!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 9:21

Like I said, put up or shut up....

Back later!

Have fun!!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Observe

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 9:31

You are the owner of this forum and do not know what has been posted, when you yourself have posted slanderous posts?

Do yourself a favour and take your head out of the sand and wake up, as you no longer can deny or hide behind a mental illness.

Surely you cannot be that dumb that you do not know what is going on in front of your face when you have full control of this forum, to sidetrack and act innocent and play the dumb card is not going to work.

Do something or expect action to be taken out against you and this in turn could affect your whole family.

DOES THIS FORUM AND SLANDERING PEOPLE MEAN THAT MUCH TO YOU THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO RISK EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
kez

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 9:47

Look I was just kidding.
I have often posted under my frenchy or kez IDs on yahoo making up stories about myself, so I can understand how someone can get the story of my life confused or even correct.
I really can't keep up with all the bullshit that I post about myself yet alone as to which ID i've used.

So no offence anyone, I just had a sober moment.
I'll be right once my 'hubby' gets back from the bot shop.
Back to top Go down
pedo-pet

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 9:50

But Kez is a pedo, she's treasurer at our local chapter and founding life time member.

Solad that there's onlyone kez in the whole wide cyber world!
Back to top Go down
bowa

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 9:50

I can only speak for myself but I have never found mellie the genuine registered ID nothing short of entertaining - but then again, I don't come here to troll or harass her the way you do, so this might be a factor-I guess.
I agree with mellie when she says put up or shut up.
Afterall how can she delete what never existed to begin with , based on the lies and senseless diatribe of a scored troll using a multi-browser, a box of tissues and fake IP each time they post.
The ID Observer should translate to Obsessed I think.
Because thats exactly what you are pathologically sniffing after her crotch 24 hours a day.
Do you even sleep?
Change hands?
Kez you are a bogan of the lowest order, have you ran out of cannabis again?
Is the Mull bowl half empty, or half full?

Very Happy Peace out suck that pipe and get a life you bogan scum.
Back to top Go down
verygood

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 10:29

UP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 10:55

You'd better believe it, Mellie.

This thread was started by the real Kez from Yahoo.

Quote :
By: kez0070
Today (5:15 pm)

Yahoo! Profile:
kez0070

Did this message offend you?
Sign in to report abuse
Re:Isnt nice to have some peace and quie ... Reply to this message
i have finally made a post in another forum first and last, we'll leave it at that.

I hope she sues your pathetic ass.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 11:47

Yep...kez likes her screenies, AY KEZZA.... lol, such a bogan!

WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Kezful13
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 11:49

All Kez ever does is threaten people, no wonder noone wants to post on Yahoo anymore, noone there can afford to buy clothes in order to appear in court.

Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 11:51

WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Kezful14
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 11:55

WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Madcow11

I found this amusing.....lol..

Smile...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 12:29

Don't say you haven't been warned, you mentally defective troll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 12:40

oops, sorry for that little outburst, truth is, I am quite jealous of mellies forum, hate the fact that everyone else but me sees why things have been dead over on yahoo without the funny posters I got rid of.

Crying or Very sad Please come back to yahoo greens and mellie, things just arent the same without you two... boo hoo Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
shady

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 12:45

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

the biggest bogan boozer of yahoo kez, unveils herself,

she's been here in this forum, all the time.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 12:45

The last post was me, by the way.

The one before it wasn't, of course.

I'm getting dizzy signing out and in all the time so I can post with all those guest ID's. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 12:46

shady may or may not have been me. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
the1st

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 12:53

Yu cant beat the real thing... on this note, i'm off to hit the books.

Cool .... It's almost 9pm, i'll stop hogging the airspace , with any luck, the stoners, scrubbers and piss heads might get bored enough and wander back to tardhoo!7

Night!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum   WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING- to mellie owner of this forum
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next