~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What you want?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lil.Johnny

What you want? Empty
PostSubject: What you want?   What you want? Icon_minitimeFri 5 Feb 2010 - 11:54

In life?
In people?
In friends?
In relationships?
In bed?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

What you want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you want?   What you want? Icon_minitimeFri 5 Feb 2010 - 12:14

Wow, interesting question...I guess the universal answer to this question would be happiness.

Smile Yourself?
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
VCM

What you want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you want?   What you want? Icon_minitimeFri 5 Feb 2010 - 13:19

In bed I like a firm mattress
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

What you want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you want?   What you want? Icon_minitimeFri 5 Feb 2010 - 14:02

I like a firm mattress also... I hate squishy dippy saggy mattresses, I used to sleep on this antique bed when I was a kid ...when I would stay at my grandparents place.

Lovely looking bed.... visual wise...was a king single, I felt like a princess in it, but OMG...I think the mattress was stuffed with corn kernels or lentils...that's what it felt like....hmm

Smile ... I have always had a thing about creases in sheets on beds, this and or lumpy mattresses, dry feet and pillows.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

What you want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you want?   What you want? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you want?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Ausatire~ :: The best of Ausatire :: General Discussion & Entertainment :: The Cafe-
Jump to: