~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Borns at it again.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kezz

Borns at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Borns at it again.   Borns at it again. Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010 - 3:57

By: born2.sparklee
Today (10:49 am)

Yahoo! Profile:
born2.sparklee

Did this message offend you?
Sign in to report abuse
Re:WTF.... Reply to this message
The girls are only using the most current moves in hip hop/dance as you do in any dance comp.

You use current moves.

DUH~
Back to top Go down
Kezz

Borns at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borns at it again.   Borns at it again. Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010 - 4:09

Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Borns at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borns at it again.   Borns at it again. Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010 - 4:17

Um, OK, is this about that disgusting dance school in the US allowing 8 year old girls to dress like pole dancers, Krumping like Beyonce?

It's smutty and in poor taste for little girls to be sexualised in that matter, every peddos wet dream.

They really need to pull this clip off youtube, I consider this to be indecent.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

Borns at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borns at it again.   Borns at it again. Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010 - 4:19

If you are trying to put the youtube clip up, don't bother, it's a disgrace.

I don't want it on my forum.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Borns at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borns at it again.   Borns at it again. Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010 - 4:30

I danced for almost 12 years, and there was this dance school we would compete with at estedfords who were notorious for this sort of thing, but usually the older girls....13 + (not quite as bad as this), but the judges and other schools generally shunned them, they had a bad reputation. Tacky, cheap and nasty.

I distinctly recall only one estedford whereby the music stopped playing and the judges instructed an entire troop (girls I think in their early teens) to get off stage and come back when they had clothing on.

The costumes were made in a way that made them look naked, and the judge was quite pissed off. Was one of those crappy fly by nighter schools noone had ever heard of before, which is usually the way because good schools with a reputation to maintain don't compromise their good name and or promote the sexualisation of their dancers.

And to think, their stupid parents went along with it!
Back to top Go down
gue?t

Borns at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borns at it again.   Borns at it again. Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010 - 9:03

Give it a rest, fuckstick. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Borns at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borns at it again.   Borns at it again. Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010 - 11:18

pmsl, you are the one draaaaging this on..(If you will excuse the pun)... Now where was I, oh thats right, almost finished reading my book.

Very Happy Perhaps you should try changing your own scenery/viewing material once in a while, it's rather therapeutic.

Smile... nighty night...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Borns at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borns at it again.   Borns at it again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Borns at it again.
Page 1 of 1