~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roogal goes apeshit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen

Roogal goes apeshit Empty
PostSubject: Roogal goes apeshit   Roogal goes apeshit Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 12:59

Bahahahaha poor roogal the peddo is all upset coz someone posted her peddo mates (doc) real details.

Suck it hard roogal ya peddo loving ****.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Roogal goes apeshit   Roogal goes apeshit Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 13:37

Serious?

Very Happy

........It seams I have missed all the excitement, been away from the boards as my parents dropped the kids off with my treasure trove of childhood board games, (well, whats left of them anyway) ...they must have had them stashed... theres Guess who, Monopoly, Scrabble, Yhazee, Game of life, ..... although we only played scrabble tonight as the others go for too long...and yhazzee was never one of my favorites....anyway, I'm now off to watch European Idol it's on SBS, I'm sitting here pissing myself laughing...(bit like incontinent old Jen).....might drop back in in a while, Denmark's singing. ......it's hilarious!hahahahahahahaha

Keep me posted!!!

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
eerie

PostSubject: Re: Roogal goes apeshit   Roogal goes apeshit Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 14:10

eerily quiet in here. funny that.
Back to top Go down
Loocy

PostSubject: Re: Roogal goes apeshit   Roogal goes apeshit Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 15:23

She went off like a firecracker using her seymourvic, reflectionmoments and her more id's
going after mary.

cheers
Back to top Go down
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Roogal goes apeshit   Roogal goes apeshit Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 15:30

roo was spot on over there plus you are all losers and why would she hide to say anything, fark me u lot are stupid........
Back to top Go down
Loocy

PostSubject: Re: Roogal goes apeshit   Roogal goes apeshit Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 15:31

Speak of the devil hiding LOL

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Roogal goes apeshit   Roogal goes apeshit Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 16:00

Reflections or wotever its called sounds too smart to be roo.. prob another emu id.
Back to top Go down
Loocy

PostSubject: Re: Roogal goes apeshit   Roogal goes apeshit Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 16:09

Emu, Roo all animals.

What is it with animals.
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Roogal goes apeshit   Roogal goes apeshit Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 20:33

No way reflectionmoment is roo for starters it can spell and form comprehensible sentences, nah reflectionmoment is from camp mothra.
Back to top Go down
roogal

PostSubject: Re: Roogal goes apeshit   Roogal goes apeshit Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 20:39

"Roogal goes apeshit"

It ain't my fault I have control issues and I suffer from hypocritities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roogal goes apeshit   Roogal goes apeshit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roogal goes apeshit
Page 1 of 1