~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi guys.........

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FRENCH

Hi guys......... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.........   Hi guys......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:03

KMA freak Shocked
Back to top Go down
wotwot

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.........   Hi guys......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:13

Piss off u fucking dumb old slut,,,,u have to ask urself why ur here 24/7 when u hate melli?

grow up u jealous dumb prostitute.
Back to top Go down
FRENCH

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.........   Hi guys......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:26

I have to say, I find it highly amusing that Melli has unintentionally befriended FORDS on this forum - the very person she accused of 'luring' her to his houseboat for sex!!!

lol!

Anyway, I said what I needed to say, get back to your trolling, that's it from me.
Back to top Go down
wotwot

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.........   Hi guys......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:33

Mellie is not mates with Pete, she doesnt know who anyone is most times.

u jealous, obsessed slut.
Back to top Go down
hearing

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.........   Hi guys......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:35

Fordy never lured her for sex .... she was invited for a day out with the family ..... always tell the truth and anyone with a brain wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot barge pole ....

melli never lets the truth get in the way of a good story .... this is all she has .... she is just a negative sad pitiful portrait of a living death in hell wanting to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.........   Hi guys......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 0:15

wotwot wrote:

u jealous, obsessed slut.

Exactly, and this is how I like it, which is why I declined the boat invitation, whereas I'm sure there would be a few scrubbers on Yahoo who would have jumped at the chance to enjoy an evening under the stars on board a fishing trawler with someone else's husband.

When Fordy invited me via text message, some woman (His ex-girlfriend) called me shortly after and told me I wouldn't be in very good company. Truth is, I had no intentions of going out with a stranger on board their boat anyway, I mean, if something went wrong, where would I run...this and what a great way to dispose of a body.

Shark bait. Smile

...Sorry, but I'm not that kinda gal. ... I don't go out with strangers on their boats, and OMG, I have never even spoken to him, would you accept a boat ride with a stranger via text message?

You would have to be thick!

Also, if I were truly desperate, needy ...this or wanting to be accepted by yahoos trolls, would I have knocked back not one, but a few invitations over the years to meet up with various people?

This and or have brushed-off as many people as I have over the phone also?

I have only met one individual off the net,(from another site) but I had his DNA screened first....and his criminal history checked also.

Sorry Fords, but that thing you did to your ex-wife re- the axe, kinda blew it for you.....(jokes)

Wink

Razz See, despos on Yahoo who don't actually have any real life friends are the truly needy, who place so much importance in their on-line friendships....(ie, facebook, Evony, Yahoo, etc, etc)) because it makes them feel valued, as though they have real life friends,(as may be confirmed by their friends list) .... whereas I already have real life friends, thus am not desperate enough to resort to aligning myself with these sorts of no-hopers.

Why, because I don't have to.

Smile

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
wotwot

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.........   Hi guys......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 1:36

Fords wanted to get in ur panties, plain and simple. AS IF you would go for it,,, ur not the type.

Thats why LLA called you, because she was jealous and she knew what he was up to.

Now Jen is jealous that brock spends so much time here *nudge* *nudge*

What is it about yaroo and its magnetism affect towards desperate trashy women. Laughing
Back to top Go down
wotwot

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.........   Hi guys......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 1:38

"It's bullshit. This stuff REALLY pisses me off." Jen/kezz/busty

Then why read it? Huh? Are you THAT weak and useless that you cant just NOT COME HERE?

and ur suppose to work in child protection for DOCS? LMFAO and u let a cyber forum get to you? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.........   Hi guys......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 1:51

wotwot wrote:

mellie wrote:
Exactly, and this is how I like it.

And yet she keeps posting defamatory things about people almost daily. As well as posting peoples' personal information and pictures.

Telling lie after lie. Just because these things seem true to you inside your messed up head doesn't make it so.

You are one seriously screwed up unit, Melinda.

Get help, before you end up pissing off the wrong type of person and it comes back to bite you BIG TIME.

That's if you haven't already.
Back to top Go down
wotwot

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.........   Hi guys......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 1:58

"You are one seriously screwed up unit, Melinda." roogal

U need help lovey. being around people u despise is not healthy and quite deranged. u think u have any effect what so ever? LMFAO

we just laugh at ur neurotic/OCD/bipolar ass. but in all honesty its not healthy, mellie left yahoo and u still bitchin and moaning ..who has issues again? ur in mellies turf so u can easily just not read this forum but u love it dont cha,in that lil head of urs u think ur words have some sort of effect and ur reaching some goal LMFAO delusional much?
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.........   Hi guys......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 2:02

Oh, so now I'm Roogal today, am I?

I thought I was supposed to be Starry? Or Borns? Or Carl? Or Travey? Or Brock?

You are totally clueless. But, if that's what floats your boat, then by all means go for it.

Enjoy your delusions. I'm sitting here laughing my head off. Laughing
Back to top Go down
wotwot

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.........   Hi guys......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 2:08

"Enjoy your delusions. I'm sitting here laughing my head off. "

U dont sound like ur laughing, u actually sound upset and pissed off

. i pity u, u obvioulsy have no place to be or no people to chat to (that u like or like u) and are so lonely that u would rather spend it with people u despise and consider mentally ill.. u must be VERY lonely. enjoy your delusion dear.
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.........   Hi guys......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 4:26

wotwot wrote:
Fords wanted to get in ur panties, plain and simple. AS IF you would go for it,,, ur not the type.

Thats why LLA called you, because she was jealous and she knew what he was up to.

Now Jen is jealous that brock spends so much time here *nudge* *nudge*

What is it about yaroo and its magnetism affect towards desperate trashy women. Laughing

Simple, they suffer with bored lonely housewife syndrome.... honestly, they should do some sort of course, it will add some variety to their otherwise ordinary lives.

People pay good money for well written articles (freelance), and with the right credentials, who knows, if they changed their name, and had some work done , noon need ever know it was them, former bogan crack-pots from Yahoo penning their thoughts into print.

Cool No they live in an imaginary cyber underworld, see themselves as being hard-core cyber gangsters.

It's quite amusing really, if it weren't for the fact that theres an element of tragic truth to their online habits, however pitiful they may be.

But if it supplements their pensions, then so be it I guess. What ever makes them happy.

And we can see just how happy they are , cant we...(<--- sarcasm alert)

Also, is it true Mulnut drives a circus truck?

clown
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.........   Hi guys......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 4:32

So, is this Petes site?

http://yahoo.com.au/

http://my.opera.com/mulnut/about/

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.........   Hi guys......... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi guys.........
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2