~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can we talk this out here properly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roohere

Can we talk this out here properly Empty
PostSubject: Can we talk this out here properly   Can we talk this out here properly Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 7:28

Look melli I don't want any trouble with you we have both had our history and issues in the past but it's all water under the bridge now.
I just want all this childish shit to stop want things to go back to normal on Y.
We were all responsible for the rooms getting closed down on Y,, each and every last one of us including the mods..!!

I am prepared to call a truce if you are melli..I'm getting too old for this shit and don't really need the stress.
I have not been well lately, have been sick with the flu and the BP been up,,and if I have wronged you then I am sorry and you have my word when I say it's done.
I will keep all the others from coming here and mucking your forum up, and brock wont be giving anyone anymore lip,,OK..!!

If this is what you want.

Lyn
Back to top Go down
f'hell

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk this out here properly   Can we talk this out here properly Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 7:35

you are still at it mellie you possessed creepazoid!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WOW

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk this out here properly   Can we talk this out here properly Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 7:39

roogirl u need to take a break from the boards. If cyber space is making you sick its time to get real and stop giving cyber space so much importance and energy..unless u have no life other than yahoo?
Back to top Go down
f'hell

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk this out here properly   Can we talk this out here properly Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 7:44

if u knew roo babe
like i know roo babe
Oh Oh Oh what a gal

You will never be on her level mellie and that is away above you, ffs give it a rest and i know you wouldn't get off as lightly as that

F'hell
Back to top Go down
f'hell

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk this out here properly   Can we talk this out here properly Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 7:44

roo is that really you from yahoo? Shocked

If so sorry about the above thought it was mel being a spastic again.
Back to top Go down
f'hell

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk this out here properly   Can we talk this out here properly Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 7:48

Melli

If you knew yaroo like I know yahoo
then you would love roo too

Cos I know yaroo like she loves yahoo
yahoo ,,yaroo ....oh oh what a gal
Back to top Go down
GITS

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk this out here properly   Can we talk this out here properly Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 7:57

For once roo was trying to bury the hatchet and all you do is fuck it up brock.
Did yuz want this bullshit to continue between roo and melly?
Back to top Go down
2nd.git

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk this out here properly   Can we talk this out here properly Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 8:12

who y'all tryin' to fool with this bullshyte.............how about movin' on and leaving roo and everyone alone
Roo is a top sort and babe and i know she wouldn't be calling this truce in a shytehole.......bored much melli and stooges ??????????

cyclops ~!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk this out here properly   Can we talk this out here properly Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 8:12

Why do I get the distinct impression the OP is not roo at all.

Do you guys ever give up?

I am really getting sick of the "Y" word... how many more "Y" topics do we need in the one forum?

Build a bridge and troll under it, jeeze.

And if by the off chance that was roo, or someone else testing the waters on her behalf, then don't say it JUST DO IT!

You will know your apology has been accepted by my no longer entertaining you.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk this out here properly   Can we talk this out here properly Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 8:13

Why do I get the distinct impression the OP is not roo at all.

Do you guys ever give up?

I am really getting sick of the "Y" word... how many more "Y" topics do we need in the one forum?

Build a bridge and troll under it, jeeze.

And if by the off chance that was roo, or someone else testing the waters on her behalf, then don't say it JUST DO IT!

You will know your apology has been accepted by my no longer entertaining you.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk this out here properly   Can we talk this out here properly Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 8:17

Quote :
...how about movin' on and leaving roo and everyone alone

Excuse me?

If you are talking to me, then piss off pal, this is my forum, why should I move aside and make way for you lot on my own bloody forum, talk about an inflated sense of self importance, *blink* why, so you can destroy/take over my forum too?

Think again!

You are absolutely unreal.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
LOLOL

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk this out here properly   Can we talk this out here properly Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 8:24

u wreckd it yourself freakazoid
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk this out here properly   Can we talk this out here properly Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 8:29

Freakazoid?

Honestly, where do you get your "witty" remarks, off the back of a fruit-loops carton?

Really, you should start hanging around people your own age.

You're like Forest Gump with an attitude.
Back to top Go down
pdfpete

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk this out here properly   Can we talk this out here properly Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 8:55

My girlfriend loves nibbling fwoot loops off the end of my donk.
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk this out here properly   Can we talk this out here properly Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 10:01

If the OP is Roo then I'm Father Christmas. Rolling Eyes

Just Mellie trolling again.

Nothing more to see here....... move along.......... move along...........
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk this out here properly   Can we talk this out here properly Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 10:39

Take your own advice and mover right along, preferably onto your own site.

Oh, thats right, they closed troll ville down didn't they.

Pity that.

....Jeeze, and I wonder why?

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we talk this out here properly   Can we talk this out here properly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can we talk this out here properly
Page 1 of 1