~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is moderating my forum?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
router35

Who is moderating my forum? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 23:17

auto delete is outta your hands? cant believe you wrote that. Shocked
we are in the same main forum and let me tell you that you have control at all times.
why are you telling people that you didnt delete guests only you can. hmmmm you better read the rules again and if you want this forum to be a success than stop telling your posters lies.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jun 2010 - 0:41

Quote :
why are you telling people that you didnt delete guests only you can. hmmmm you better read the rules again and if you want this forum to be a success than stop telling your posters lies.

Because I am telling the truth, and I suspect you know this which is why I am acquiring a new board.

No more trolling....

No more creepy games, ..... so don't expect an invite to the next one..

Sorry!

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jun 2010 - 0:58

Carl_d, the individual who complained about this forum shortly after it opened and who had been harassing me from Yahoos boards for years is friendly with one of forum motions young moderators, this and co-administrates one of his friends forum-motion boards.

I screen saved a discussion between forum motions mod and Carl whereby Carl invited the mod to a site he co administrates, this and made it clear that if the mod joined, their name would not appear in his members list.

In other words, privacy assured.

I also sent the screen saves to another mod so they could see this themselves, though for all I know, they could be mates, (most mods are), so probably don't care if a work colleague is playing silly buggers with a user.

Go figure....

Personally, I couldn't care less, have taken steps to ensure that my next forum will be entirely my own.

I will just add, it's odd that someone (Carl) would go to such lengths to intrude on my boards, you should google mycoffeelounge and the term ausatire, and see how they gloated about having ausatire (the first) pulled from the net due to their trolling and flooding it until the sites host had to close my board down...not that I cared.

http://mycoffeelounge.net/forum-replies.php?t=8905&ux=331

Smile... See, this is just it, my not caring & being a step ahead of them is what annoys them most... because when I created this site, I always knew there was a good chance he/IT would target this board also, so did not get too excited about it for this very reason....kept it as a mere doodle pad, whilst my new board was being designed/built.

Ciao

Smile ...One they wont find!

Again, they don't win!

hehehhehe Cool
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jun 2010 - 1:19

How amusing is this.....

I actually heard it from the individuals who had the old Ausatire forum pulled, on account of my not having been there on my own forum for 3 or so months....so by the time they got it pulled, I had forgotten all about it.

pmsl... And it looks as though the same thing is going to happen again here after they and IT exhausts itself trying to have this doodle pad pulled too.

Very Happy Head -vrs- brockwall much? Very Happy Wink

Honestly, you would think IT would learn!

Well, we all know how Brock likes to pull things.....ahhahah....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is moderating my forum?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3