~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well This Is Fun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 11:12

Said the Nun to the bishop!!!
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 11:40

Bet he was picking his nose at the time......................................................with her fingers!!!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:08

Well...I have to log out now... Sad
I have an early start tomorrow morning...but will come back some time after lunch.

My cat is booked in to have an abscess lanced from his back leg, (try finding a vet open on a Sunday, I only discovered it today)...

This is what my de sexed cat gets for taking on the neighbourhood Tom-cats.... I swear, he thinks he's it.

The big sook!

So feel free to let your creativity flow. .. I know we have some clever people on deck here, of which is refreshing.

Smile xxoxoxox
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:10

I thinka few people have been desexed!

Especailly over at Yadoodle land
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:16

I couldn't agree with you more...Ceil, but the thing is...like I said before..I really do think the censorship police are a huge factor...the sites PC, (yes)..but quite dull and boring ... hence why I cant bring myself to register on Yahoo these days.

Monkeys on keyboards, what else can you expect?

lol

Anyway, night, and I am really glad you lot found your way over here.... have a great night, put up some funnys, and remember, this board is set to accommodate nudity, (so long as it's not illegal)... so have some fun...you guys deserve it after having been so repressed over on Yahoo...we all do.

Smile((hugs)))
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
The Obse

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:21

Quote :
Anyway, night,

Is that a Melli Yahoo goodnight?

You know, the one where you say goodnight about 50 times over the space of 3 hours.

And, you still keep dribbling shit for ages even after that.
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:23

The Obse wrote:
Quote :
Anyway, night,

where you say goodnight about 50 times over the space of 3 hours.

Wonder how many strokes youd do in that time?
Back to top Go down
VCM

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:24

It certainly is fun for some... but I sense a lot of anger in some too ...smirk Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:26

Dont worry, Im sure that they will pull out of it Razz
Back to top Go down
The Obse

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:27

OMG! A fake Mary!!!

Have you no shame, Melli? Cloning your Yahoo best friend, too.
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:29

Are you trying for a double O?
Back to top Go down
VCM

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:29

Obese were you evicted from yahoo cause you didn't meet the BMI standards? sunny
Back to top Go down
VCM

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:31

OOPs I see you are Obse ... sorry not quite obese I guess lol pig
Back to top Go down
The Obse

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:32

On second thoughts, it might be the real Mary.

She's just as big a troll and nearly as stupid as Melli.
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:34

sooo youre excuse obse is??????
Back to top Go down
GF

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:36

lmaooooooo observer yu are very observant

she fools no-one but herself and mary is a shyte stirrer who couldnt give a fig about melli

pmsfl

lmaooooooooo at flood control farkkkkkkkkk she thinks she is so important dont she lmaoooooooooo
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:37

I bet you lie to and cheat on your hands GF

Last edited by ceiling.leo on Sat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VCM

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:38

And you follow like a shadow in a well lit room. afro Its actually quite hilarious almost obese (would almost obese actually be fat btw??) that you got what you wished for, but then realised its not always what you really wanted.Must be realy cutting you to have slink in here cause your power has been removed in your land...smirk.. geek
Back to top Go down
HaHa

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:39

The Observer here again.

We must be getting to Melli the Moll.

I think she's trying to block us. Lots of luck. She'll have as much luck as Yahoo did with getting rid of her.
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:41

Looks like Haha's inflatable rubber gloves have a headache tonight
Back to top Go down
VCM

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:43

laughs cheers
Back to top Go down
GF

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:48

fat slut slaggy mary hanging onto some resemblence of a life,mary sho aint no oil painting just a fat house bitch with nothing LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:51

Hows your sister GF?

Has she forgiven you yet?
Back to top Go down
The Obse

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:53

Well, that was fun.

Goodnight, all.

Let's see if this one works? The last message I tried to post as The Observer wouldn't accept the CAPTCHA code even though I tried several different ones. Dunno if it was a board glitch or some dumbass thing idiot Melli did to try and block me.

As I said, it'll take her as long to get rid of me as it took for Yahoo to finally get rid of her.

But, that's OK. She thrives on the attention. Good or bad. She's so stupid she can't tell the difference. lol.
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:55

Well it probably wouldnt let you post as the Observer as maybe you forgot to open your eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well This Is Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Fun   Well This Is Fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well This Is Fun
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Ausatire~ :: The best of Ausatire :: General Discussion & Entertainment :: The Cafe-
Jump to: