~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mellie is a Liar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gue?t

Mellie is a Liar Empty
PostSubject: Mellie is a Liar   Mellie is a Liar Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 18:08

Where's the "auto delete" now, Mellie?

Lying skank. You've been deleting posts yourself yesterday.

I guess Roo and a few others touched a raw nerve, did they?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Framed

Mellie is a Liar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a Liar   Mellie is a Liar Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 21:38

It is like driving and eventually
the motor has to stop when the fuel gets dirty
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Mellie is a Liar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a Liar   Mellie is a Liar Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jun 2010 - 0:37

For the last time, I was not responsible for yesterdays deletions, though due to your apparent interest / preoccupation in the matter, I'm not ruling out the possibility of your being somehow responsible (if indirectly) yourself.

I have seen one of you do this sort of thing before, recall when Travey from mycoffeelounge turned every single participant on his forum into the handle "Graham"....and when he jimmied up his coasters and sent fake coasters to male members allegedly from me?

I even have an old email from travey admitting to doing this, whereby he claimed it was just a joke after he was caught out.

Want me to post it?

Childish?

Yup!!

Like I said, I couldn't care less, and am pleased with the guest posts auto deleting themselves, so if this is not forum motions doing, either way, I don't particularly care, I don't place as much importance in online message boards as some.

My 'own' new board is a social networking site, website, forum and blog, instant messenger all in one....

So, they can do what they like to this forum.

Smile *so excited*
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Mellie is a Liar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a Liar   Mellie is a Liar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mellie is a Liar
Page 1 of 1