~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why soooooo serious?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nursey

Nursey

Why soooooo serious? Empty
PostSubject: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 7:25

Feeling a little exposed are we CL trash?

Cat gotcha tongues?

Now learn!

Cool .....
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 7:39

Fuck off and die, Melinda. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 7:43

yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 7:44

lol.

Now, it looks like she's sitting here all day clicking on threads over and over to increase the view totals to make it look like lots of people are reading her shit.

Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 7:45

yes she is
Back to top Go down
Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 7:47

her computer is telling me this
Back to top Go down
Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 7:48

she is sitting there as a guest now Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 7:58

Actually, if you knew how hit's worked, you will know that under any given static IP, (which is what I have) ....the thread view count remains the same, irrespective of how often you read the same thread...unless you are suggesting I change my IP's at the speed of sound to boost hit-rates?

Get real.

Honestly, I was as surprised (and a tad freaked out) as you to see that in the time I had read over an article I had written (my private collective works) that the views on this thread had skyrocketed to over 100 hits.

Strange!

Given there are so many more threads I think are far more interesting "Exposure wise" on this forum...this and far more entertaining also.

It appears the egocentric trolls have no real-interest in the more creative non-yahoo/CL related content on this forum other than what has been specifically written about them...however subtly.

Have any of you worked out how some of the older threads contain the names of actual real people, in the form of anagrams yet?

Probably not.

Smile Jeeze, and I wonder why?

Talk about thick!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:00

Quote :
Actually, if you knew how hit's worked, you will know that under any given static IP, (which is what I have) ....the thread view count remains the same, irrespective of how often you read the same thread...

No, it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:01

one guest left and she then appears

from the brain to the dummy

Why log on an off to get a new IP?

i can follow you
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:01

Your computer is telling you nothing you maniac....you are a forum troll with no real expertise in this domain!

Must be those voices inside your had again, or could it be those "special contacts" again?

Freak!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:03

high 5 on that guest:)
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:03

Quote :
one guest left and she then appears
Well DUH!!!!

I was viewing the board, then signed in.....you genius!!!

pmsl

cheers
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:05

High 5?

Sweating like Dennis Ferguson at a Wiggles concert are we?

Very Happy .... Sorry, it's Sunday, and I think High5 was a tad over rated!
Back to top Go down
Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:06

of course you were since the last time you posted you were a guest, nursey- scope - mellie
Back to top Go down
Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:08

you have done over 400 hits on your computer to bring your views up

Bonjour!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:10

gueѕt wrote:
Quote :
Actually, if you knew how hit's worked, you will know that under any given static IP, (which is what I have) ....the thread view count remains the same, irrespective of how often you read the same thread...

No, it doesn't.

Yes it does!

I have tried it...and can tell you now... irrespective of how many times I look at the same thread, (unless I or someone puts up a new post)...it stays the same if using the same (static) IP!!

Why this is, I have no idea!

But given there are only 5 or so people on deck at any given time,,(on average) I have to say, I do find it odd that these 5 "users" could manage to view the same thread 20 or so times in the space of 5 seconds...which leads me to believe someone is possibly reading this boards content and threads, away from this site itself.

I am not overly tech-savvy , so cant be sure....but I doubt just 5 people would be capable of viewing the same thread this many times independently even if they were using a dynamic IP.

Any ideas?

scratch
Back to top Go down
Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:10

you are getting quicker but not as quik as ?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:13

Actually, I have figured it out.... someones probably posting direct links via IM ...so others can view the boards without having arrived here themselves...the original link provider probably long gone, which is why there appears to be no more than 5 or so people viewing at any given time.

Whats the bet they are on some sort of network, and all share the same IP even.

Clever!

But it doesn't alter my process any, sorry.

Very Happy ....
Back to top Go down
Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:14

dummy
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:14

I don't care how many view this board, in fact, I prefer a smaller audience ... less distracting this way.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:17

an icon has been placed in one of your folders good luck with finding it Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:19

Just because I'm not tech-smart, doesn't mean I'm a dummy.... some of the most tech-savvy people have crashed and burned as a result of someone (believed to be tech-ignorant) cleverly pulling the rug from underneath them using more conventional/traditional methods of zoning in on their targets. And if various sites having been pulled by tech-dull observers is any indication, then I'd say, this is indeed fact.

You don't have to be a techy to report a site hosting grubs!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:19

if you do find it treat it like you would a land mine Smile

Bonjour
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:24

Sonja wrote:
an icon has been placed in one of your folders good luck with finding it Smile

Garbage!!

Needles to say, i'm not stupid enough to so much as look!

Laughing You remind me of my son and his mate having prank called his mates father recently when they called him from school and pretended to be someone from Integral Energy. My son asked his friends dad if his fridge was still running.

The father then went and had a look at the fridge, then returned to the phone and said "Why yes, Yes, it's still running"

When my son gleefully responded, "Well sir, you had better go and catch it then"

*BOOM BOOM*

cheers

You are so freaking childish!

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why soooooo serious?   Why soooooo serious? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why soooooo serious?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Ausatire~ :: The best of Ausatire :: General Discussion & Entertainment :: The Cafe-
Jump to: