~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ausatires clown news portal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ausatire.news

Ausatire.news

Ausatires clown news portal Empty
PostSubject: Ausatires clown news portal   Ausatires clown news portal Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 12:52

Reuters, Wednesday: Police are investigating the mysterious disappearance of 4 ex-flea circus internet clowns.
'Frodo' and 'Kezzo' the clowns were last seen running down the street with bags full of tacky lingerie from what Illawarra residents believed to have been Mwklads on Rollerblades, while 'roogal' and 'Mulligrub' were last seen speeding down a QLD highway not far from the mobile home village they were evicted from earlier this week in what whitenesses can only describe as looking eerily too much like the "Magic School bus" filled with homeless youth.
A 5th clown 'Brocko' and believed clown police informant has come forward, though due to a clown media suppression order, it's unclear as to how many used coloured handkerchiefs were pulled from this clowns pockets.

Ausatires clown news portal Magics10

Last edited by Ausatire.news on Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 12:58; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
uhhuuh

PostSubject: Re: Ausatires clown news portal   Ausatires clown news portal Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 12:56

LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uranus

Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Ausatires clown news portal   Ausatires clown news portal Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 12:58

shit another name moleinda
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Ausatires clown news portal   Ausatires clown news portal Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 18:43

Quote :
shit another name moleinda

And, her Yahoo obsession continues. What a surprise. NOT! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LOLOLOL

PostSubject: Re: Ausatires clown news portal   Ausatires clown news portal Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:02

Lol thats a shock aint it affraid
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Ausatires clown news portal   Ausatires clown news portal Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010 - 0:48

Laughing

neither brock or guest can stop themselves from needing and reading 'everything mellie'

you have a true following mellie,
shame they are just the dregs of yahoo, fretting for their CL ,

they need to be percolated perhaps
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Ausatires clown news portal   Ausatires clown news portal Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010 - 0:53

Mellie is like a train wreck.

You know you don't want to look - but, you just have to.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Ausatires clown news portal   Ausatires clown news portal Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010 - 0:57

LOL@brok wrote:
Laughing

neither brock or guest can stop themselves from needing and reading 'everything mellie'

you have a true following mellie,
shame they are just the dregs of yahoo, fretting for their CL ,

they need to be percolated perhaps

It's just the Brock and Frodo show ..... what a duo hey?

Very Happy ... Just feed them a few scraps and they usually get bored and go annoy someone else for a while.

It's a fact of life, if you don't see these people online, you're only going to walk past one ranting in the street ... so....

Having worked in psych, I can assure you doing it from a distance is allot safer.

Smile No duress alarms required!
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Uranus

Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Ausatires clown news portal   Ausatires clown news portal Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010 - 0:57

Have you seen the picture of her twat she posted? gross !
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Ausatires clown news portal   Ausatires clown news portal Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010 - 1:01

Quote :
It's a fact of life, if you don't see these people online, you're only going to walk past one ranting in the street ... so....

lol!
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Ausatires clown news portal   Ausatires clown news portal Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010 - 1:03

time to get moving, see ya mellie

good luck sorting that 'guests deleting posts' prob,
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Ausatires clown news portal   Ausatires clown news portal Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010 - 1:06

I did a stint in one of only two closed ward psych facilities in NSW, yes, it was actually my first choice, we had to put 4 down from memory and our faculty dean chose who went where....(many of these clients were criminally insane btw) ...and I can assure you, after this it made me feel less troubled by those around me who are clearly 'unwell' after having seen the worst of the worst in full swing.

Desensitized I think...

Cool So nothing really troubles me with this wannabe cyber-clan, they are a walk in the park, weak as piss compared to what I have seen in the flesh.

Cool
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Ausatires clown news portal   Ausatires clown news portal Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010 - 1:07

LOL@brok wrote:
time to get moving, see ya mellie

good luck sorting that 'guests deleting posts' prob,

Cheers, and you have a great day.... not sure what the weathers like where you are, but it's quite miserable here....raining.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ausatires clown news portal   Ausatires clown news portal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ausatires clown news portal
Page 1 of 1