~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Functioning Forum

Go down 
+2
mellie
Erotica
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erotica

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 22:41

Will this place ever be 'it's own' forum, in it's own right?

So far, most of the threads I have seen have been topics copied from Yahoo, or topics denegrating Yahoo posters, or topics making sick jokes about Yahoo posters.

Seriously, if this place is going to get off the ground and function, people need to leave Yahoo behind!

What is the point of the place if Yahoo is all that people ever talk about?

I believe this place has the potential to be an awesome forum, but if that is to happen it needs to be about more than Yahoo.

What is the point of copying and pasting Yahoo posts in here, and copying and pasting posts from this forum into there?

So what do people think? Is this going to be a great place for people to post and interact, or is it just going to be another Yahoo?

Because if what happens at Yahoo is going to happen here, there really isn't much point being here.
Back to top Go down
Frodo

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 23:04

Well, I could ask the same question, have you seen their boards this morning?

Baring in mind, this is a free speech forum, you need not click on certain threads if you wish.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Erotica

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2010 - 1:27

I did ask the same question? The person posting their threads here is obviously also posting these threads there. Why????
Back to top Go down
The Obse

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2010 - 3:47

Well, you see, that's the only reason Melli has created this forum - to denigrate Yahoo and it's posters.

She thinks she's winning some sort of war by doing this. But, the truth is, no-one from Yahoo cares. But, she'll never get the hint.

She did exactly the same thing when she was banned from MCL (My Coffee Lounge) in 2006.

Her forum was deleted for inappropriate content back then. Hopefully, the same thing will happen to this one soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Obse

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2010 - 3:51

I think Melli probably holds some sort of world record for being banned from Internet forums. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Obse

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2010 - 4:46

Quote :
I believe this place has the potential to be an awesome forum

You obviously haven't seen too many forums in your online travels, have you? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Erotica

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2010 - 9:36

You are right, I haven't seen many. But I do recognise potential when I see it Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2010 - 11:19

I think it's understandable that given I spent so many years posting on Yahoo that those who I interacted with there would discuss others and myself after we had left, the way we discuss those characters here...(works both ways) I mean we aren't really discussing Yahoo as such,(the site itself) rather are referring to the personalities that frequented their boards so this said, I think it would be a little conceited of Yahoo to imply that we were discussing their site as such..."Yahoo"...when in fact, it's the people, the characters which make an internet community memorable, not the site or it's "logo" or even host itself.

:)Ie... Yahoo don't own those who frequent their boards, ( or used to frequent their boards)...so if others wish to discuss individual personality's they have met online, this and refer to them here...be they from Yahoo or elsewhere, then really, this is their prerogative.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2010 - 11:25

Well ladies if you find something not functioning, I'm sure I could finger my way through it.
I have a taste for it Wink

Now please move about 45 degrees - you're blocking my view!!
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2010 - 11:26

oops I mean figure my way......or did I Wink
Back to top Go down
Erotica

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2010 - 11:57

Of course people won't forget other people they have interacted with for years. But surely there is more to talk about? More to do than impersonate their IDs, talk about them, make sick jokes about them and copy their posts?
Back to top Go down
Erotica

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2010 - 11:58

ceiling.leo wrote:

Now please move about 45 degrees - you're blocking my view!!

in which direction?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2010 - 12:00

Hey, you are the one who keeps going on about it...lol...so much so that you even started a topic about it yourself.....lol

Smile... I might suggest you take your own advice

Cool

I hadn't even thought of yahoo until reading your response here again tonight.

The best way to discourage others from talking about something, is to not talk about this very 'something' yourself....

Wink...

Also, I had noticed how someone had mucked up one of my notorious phrases over there early this morning....

"If I don't mind, it doesn't matter"

Lol, if they are going to quote me, the least they could do is get it right.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Erotica

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2010 - 12:09

Guess I won't respond to that then. Better?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2010 - 12:35

You have the right to respond to anything you like here, as you see fit.

We all do.

Smile It's just my opinion, doesn't mean it's right or wrong.
Back to top Go down
bareback

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2010 - 13:28

"Well, you see, that's the only reason Melli has created this forum - to denigrate Yahoo and it's posters.

She thinks she's winning some sort of war by doing this. But, the truth is, no-one from Yahoo cares. But, she'll never get the hint.
She did exactly the same thing when she was banned from MCL (My Coffee Lounge) in 2006.
Her forum was deleted for inappropriate content back then. Hopefully, the same thing will happen to this one soon. Smile" - obse
After reading this I might register here myself, i am tired of the yahoo politics all the yobs carrying on like dickheads talking about shit thats of no relevence to anyone other than themselves.
At least Mel has some topics everyone can respond in, about the only thing happening on yahoo of a Tuesday night or anytime of the day or night is watching some dry old well talking about their personal shit.

Good for Mel she finally twigged there was life away from yahoo.
Back to top Go down
bareback

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2010 - 13:58

And id just like to point out to obse (regarding the forum it mentioned -My Coffee Lounge, of which is presumably its own board)
I just took a look at that site and it's not unlike the straggling few who still post in CL on yahoo .
I found a thread where they were talking about Mel and it's clear to me that the same people/person who invited her over to this site from Yahoo did so for the purpose of flaming her if this link to the site you mention obse is anything to go by.
From what I and a few others gather, even some of your participants on this thread have keenly observed the lengths to which certain others went to discredit Mel.
Fake coasters and all it seems.
Well she appears to have risen above the dung heap on there and Yahoo, pity others wouldn't also.
Read this thread from start to finish it's dead obvious someone from yahoo (im guessing born/carl) and possibly a couple of no-life others who got in on the act once Mel went over there invited her there to flame.
You need help there buddy, I think your obsession with Mel well exceeds the healthy boundaries of a passing interest.

Take care
Back to top Go down
bareback

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2010 - 14:13

It appears I wasn't able to post the link I referred to in my post in an unregistered nic.

http://mycoffeelounge.net/forum-replies.php?t=9526&r=3
Back to top Go down
bareback

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2010 - 14:27

obse, short for obsession is it?
You appear to have flamed her on Yahoo, then invited her over to mcl and flamed her some more. Then followed her back to Yahoo, now are here, still following her.
Is there some sort of history there, or are you just one obsessed clown?
Grow the hell up dickhead.
Now, before I go id like to tell you a joke.

Now, there are these two crackwhore trannys who walk into a bar down in Kings Cross...

Never mind obse, you were probably there and saw the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
B

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2010 - 15:48

Hi bareback aka busty Wink
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2010 - 22:41

To bareback, Yes, Yes, and YES!..(re- the synopsis on borns)

Do we know each other?

Smile
Back to top Go down
The Obse

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010 - 2:47

As I have already stated in another thread - I am not and have never been a member at MCL.

And, I have only been at Yahoo for a short time. But, I've seen quite enough to know who the fruitloops and trolls are.

Tell you what - if Melli stops sending her lapdog Greenz over to Yahoo to try and cause trouble like he's been doing the past few days, I'll stop hassling Melli.

Deal?
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010 - 3:09

Aaaaahhhh what would this forum be like without Mellie's shadow, The Obsessed one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Phil

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010 - 3:15

Subject: Re: Functioning Forum Today at 0:47
As I have already stated in another thread - I am not and have never been a member at MCL.

And, I have only been at Yahoo for a short time.

Hahahahahahah Yeah right we believe ya..
Back to top Go down
Phil

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010 - 3:17

Funny how he thinks he is hassling mellie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Functioning Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functioning Forum   Functioning Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Functioning Forum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next