~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 6:21

lame!

Just trolling to obscure things again, Sleep

Too late.

People already know the facts.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 6:31

It's so much fun messing with your head, Mellie.

Honestly - you are totally clueless.

Anyway, some of us actually have other things to do besides staying online all day.

Back later.

Ciao!
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 6:36

Laughing I knew it was the slime " brock"

he hates being deleted, spits the dummy, and sulks off,
gives himself away, every time,

no work for the dole today brockroach?

Laughing
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 6:46

Brock is a shoddy web developer/designer.

Read the OP.

He plays the bum to try and throw people off why he spends most of his time online, ...and he lives in Sydney.

Shall I show you?

Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Travey11

Back to top Go down
Dumb&

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 6:49

faked - I wont tell you where you went wrong when faking that, Kolumbo
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 6:50

How can he be in Sydney, this and live in WA at the same time?

And when he called me on my mobile one night, he advised he was in Sydney, was at a Bathurst race track.

He's full of it...and I can tell you now, his name is not Brock.

If you take a look at that read-notify, you will see how this was back in 2006, before he began taking precautions, this or was aware I was capable of determining if he was the real deal.

Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 6:52

Dumb&amp wrote:
faked - I wont tell you where you went wrong when faking that, Kolumbo

Liar.

And you know it.

And was the email from travey faked too?

All fakes hu?

cheers Gawd you are unreal!

How stupid do you think people are, mogs?
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 6:55

Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Nottin11

Another fake?

Cool
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 6:59

Oooh someones not a happy chappy.

Cool
Back to top Go down
retarded

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 7:04

go get fucked with your heavy fisted moderation
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 7:06

Ooooh, whats up, MCL or yahoo wont even allow non members to post, you should think yourself lucky that you are able to get the odd word in edge-ways.

Waasup?

Dont like playing by the rules?

Cool
Back to top Go down
puhlease

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 7:09

It's patently obvious that MCL is the centre of the known paedoverse. What strikes me as odd, and incongruous is that you lot have spent years deriding and accusing to each other about it, but not one of you have done a solitary thing against the known evil. Makes me reconsider my evaluation of your intentions.
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 7:10

Quote :
get fucked with your heavy fisted moderation

Quote :
you should think yourself lucky that you are able to get the odd word in edge-ways.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 7:11

Well, if these are fakes, then how about you take me to court so that the evidence can be put before a court of law, this and scrutinised for "fakeness"???

Smile Put your money were your mouth is borns!

Back to top Go down
retarded

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 7:15

Quote :
Well, if these are fakes, then how about you take me to court so that the evidence can be put before a court of law,
You sir, are the king of the idiots here. The screen shot is faked, of that, there is no doubt. However, for what reason would I, or anyone else for that matter, "take you to court". You have broken no law. All you've done is expose yourself as an idiot.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 7:16

puhlease wrote:
It's patently obvious that MCL is the centre of the known paedoverse. What strikes me as odd, and incongruous is that you lot have spent years deriding and accusing to each other about it, but not one of you have done a solitary thing against the known evil. Makes me reconsider my evaluation of your intentions.

I have , I even contacted the hight tech crimes unit this and gave them full access to two email accounts,... I can post verification of my having done so if you like.

Am more than happy to.

Why do you suppose I have sort alternative avenues?

Because I got tired of them not getting back to me...the only ones who did anything were AMCA, and even then ....they just ACMA blacklised MCL, didn't get back to me with respects to why, and how my information was useful.

I have contacted various agencies over the years, and fortunately, this is something else which should form part of the inquiry, as to why a mother felt the need to sort an alternative avenue, when clearly, she had done everything in her power to notify the authorities.

Best of all, I have proof of my having done so.

Smile
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 7:19

We are talking about an ACMA blacklisted site registered to a property owned by channel 7's Bruce McWilliam, perhaps this has something to do with it?

Not sure, or perhaps he has no idea a site like this is registered to one of his properties water front addresses.

How about you ask him!

I have tried.

Smile
Back to top Go down
retarded

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 7:20

bravo that you have evidence of trying to do something about MCL and it's creator. Unfortunately, evidence of whining and being a pain in the ass to countless government and non-government agencies is meaningless without evidence of what you accuse MCL and it's creator of
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 7:21

Take me to court, lets see how fake the screen shots are then, when they will be able to access my emails (the hard copy), original.... from my email account.

Better still, would you like me to forward it to you for your careful scrutiny?

I am not the one lying here....

Smile Let me show you.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 7:22

I'm told Bruce McWiliam is on the ACMA board?

Is this right?

Smile
Back to top Go down
retarded

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 7:23

Quote :
an ACMA blacklisted site
OMFG, you don't know how the ACMA blacklist is compiled. A school website was blacklisted because they had a page for their canteen. Seriously, ACMA blacklist means absolutely fuck all
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 7:23

Take me to court, lets see who is lying then.

Smile ... Is it a date?
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 7:28

... Patronise me as much as you like, but I know, you know I am telling the truth, and I also know you are worried about it, or else you wouldn't have spent the last 5 years following me from board to board, this and trying to befriend me under countless names, identities, ....

People with nothing to hide or worry about don't generally behave this way,....

If you really believe I'm a crack-pot, why are you here watching me 247?

Smile..... Just a crush?

pmsl....you are gay!

I know this, and also know why you are keen on knowing what i'm up to.
Back to top Go down
wetodd

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 7:30

247? I first came to this forum, lets see, about an hour ago

you'll have to wait a week before you can accuse me of spying on you 24/7

as for gay. Well I'm laughing out loud a lot, guess I am in a gay mood
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 7:31

So pack your pasty little cyber henchies'ghouls up and take a hike pal, you are distracting me from my research.

You don't scare me, I find you rather comical in fact.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next