~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mother denied 3rd chance at life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Mother denied 3rd chance at life Empty
PostSubject: Mother denied 3rd chance at life   Mother denied 3rd chance at life Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010 - 10:38

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/newshome/6850483/dying-drug-addict-refused-second-liver-transplant/

Sorry, but I think if she didn't think enough of her children to clean herself up after the first transplant, then the chances of her cleaning up after the second are absolutly zero!

I think it's disgusting, some genuinely needy individual could have done with the first transplant she received, much less a possible second!

No way, the kids will be better off without a hopeless junky mother who put her selfish needs before her kids, this and abused the organ donor register for her own indulgence.

Surely after the first transplant this would have been a wake-up call?

She had her chance and blew it, it's the kids I feel sorry for now, not her.

I think their grandparents will do a better job at raising them, at least they will learn the value of cherishing life, and respecting ones own body.

NO, she should not be given a 3rd chance at life, when there are so many waiting in the queue.

Stupid woman!
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Mother denied 3rd chance at life   Mother denied 3rd chance at life Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010 - 10:58

****Her father is being tested for compatibility - blablabla he wants to go under the knife and give her a third of his liverblablabla - if the testing is succesful the state Government has offered to pay for the flights to New Zealand and Health Minister Kim Hames blablabla has offered to pay for a part of the procedure which has been estimated at $230,000 blablabla. I feel so sorry for her family blablabla- they must be feeling absolutely gutted that it has come to thisblablabla.****

Typical of the fellow Junkie chain-gang mentality...sorry, but she had her chance and blew it.

There are more deserving and needy individuals waiting, how would you feel if your own child died waiting for an organ, simply because some junky made headlines and took precedence?

What are the Kiwis going to replace it with?

Lambs-fry?

Smile What did she expect?

Chopped liver?

Cool
Back to top Go down
rumba

PostSubject: Re: Mother denied 3rd chance at life   Mother denied 3rd chance at life Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010 - 11:19

It's stupid, what a waste of an organ. No
Back to top Go down
melli

PostSubject: Re: Mother denied 3rd chance at life   Mother denied 3rd chance at life Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010 - 11:44

Careful Rumba, you mill have junkies and alcos like roogal and kez-jenz protesting out the front of the hospitals shortly.

I look at it this way....she was lucky enough to have been given a transplant the first time, so, thats it.

She made her bed!

It's a pity, and just so typical of the junky vicimous mind-think....for some reason or another, they all feel so damn entitled.

This is what annoys me most about them I think... when they abuse their bodies, then expect responsible peoples deceased relatives to lend them some spare parts, so they may continue on their self destructive path abusing their bodies.

I realise perfectly happy people just don't wake up and become junkies, but it comes down to feasibility, what is the point in giving her another organ, so she can destroy the next one again?

Where do you draw the line, and how many genuinely responsible people should wait in line because Miss 25 hasn't finished abusing her bod?
Back to top Go down
donorno

PostSubject: Re: Mother denied 3rd chance at life   Mother denied 3rd chance at life Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010 - 11:54

New campaign slogan....

Dont take your organs to heaven, because heaven knows, junkies want them down here..AY.

I will be donating my body to medical sciences, though wont be donating my organs.

I think when donating your organs, you should have a say as to who you would like them to go to....ie, clean straight young person, non alcoholic etc.... failing this, I'd rather incinerate mine than give them to an old junky or a wino to continue drinking and abusing substances with.

So sorry Roo, no-can-do!

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Mother denied 3rd chance at life   Mother denied 3rd chance at life Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010 - 12:21

She abused her first donor organ, why give her another to abuse?

I doubt there is much hope for her if the first transplant wasn't enough to instil the fear of death into her.

I wish her parents and her children all the best.
Back to top Go down
Katanyavich

Katanyavich

PostSubject: Re: Mother denied 3rd chance at life   Mother denied 3rd chance at life Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010 - 12:48

Anyone, and I do mean ANYONE, who can make use of mine is welcome to them.

After all, they won't be much use to me.

And I would like to see organ donation made compulsory, in that IF you are compatible with someone, ANYONE, on the waiting list, your organ(s) WILL be used.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother denied 3rd chance at life   Mother denied 3rd chance at life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mother denied 3rd chance at life
Page 1 of 1