~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Secret Life

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mary

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010 - 8:47

Mine is all in the wash. Did you work out what caused it yet baby... all that wetness... tho its a bit spooky with your 'penis' lol

I am really clever at secret affairs... tho i have tricked everyone into thinking 'i am' innocent lol
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010 - 8:57

Oooh, lookey wookey , another jealous of Mary person?

Or some disgruntled bloke who tried but couldn't get between her legs I wonder?

Brock, is that you again?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Real Mar

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 6:52

Smirk. this place really does till exist and somone emailed me that I should read it .I see why hahaha. Personaly I think whoever it is that sent the email and wrote this is really interested in tick and is not too impressed that he continues to chase me despite my telling him in no uncertain terms i am not interested while they hang on the sidelines trying to get his attention. Trust me whoever you are ...I AM NOT INTERESTED AND NEVER HAVE BEEN!!.I only hope that he comes to accept that and then mabe whoever you are u could get lucky?? Be careful what you wish for tho.Don't take it out on me tho. I have no control over his feelings.
Back to top Go down
Real Mar

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 6:54

But of course no one from yahoo will read this cause they don't folow mellie.....or do they haha. Hi mellie hope life is going good for Smile)
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 8:23

Quote :
Smirk. this place really does till exist and somone emailed me that I should read it .I see why hahaha. Personaly I think whoever it is that sent the email and wrote this is really interested in tick and is not too impressed that he continues to chase me despite my telling him in no uncertain terms i am not interested while they hang on the sidelines trying to get his attention. Trust me whoever you are ...I AM NOT INTERESTED AND NEVER HAVE BEEN!!.I only hope that he comes to accept that and then mabe whoever you are u could get lucky?? Be careful what you wish for tho.Don't take it out on me tho. I have no control over his feelings.

Someone from yahoo sent you a link to my site? Shocked

Look, as far as I know, I don't think Mary (the real one) even comes here anymore, but if you are the real Mary,then I have a good idea why you are being hounded on Yahoo.

The majority over there only want loose woman who will shag or cyber them ...and if like me you aren't into this, and don't IM people, then there's a good chance you don't fit the yahoo criteria.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 8:32

OMG, isn't Tick married?

Shocked .... I think Tick is a bored married guy who likes to cyber flirt with woman online, and think who ever it is thats holding this against Mary is being sucked in and isnt aware that he's probably doing it to make them jealous of Mary....

Wow they are head cases over there... these stupid online make-believe relationships are so hard keeping track of who's flirting with who ..lol

Rest assured, noone flirts with me, because they know (they have learned) I wont come to the party.

Sounds like Yahoos CL has become some sort of RSVP for the criminally insane and socially awkward, pity, because I always thought the idea of a coffee-lounge was to engage in light hearted discussion.

Sounds like it's been taken over by some clicky little sex club/virtual harem...lol

Laughing Oh well, each to their own I guess.
Back to top Go down
RealMary

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 8:34

Its the real me but I have no way to prove it..I could announce I am here in yaho but that defeats the opportunity of writing my coments to which none over there can coment.. Remember they don't come here... or do they. Someone emailed me to look and coincidentally there ias a thread about me.Interested to hear your ideas.. I can comment in yahoo Smile)
Back to top Go down
realmary

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 8:38

"that he's probably doing it to make them jealous of Mary...."

If only it were that simple but whats to be jealous of an ID???. I can handle jealousy hahaha but hounding becomes annoying lol
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 9:01

Mary, you are a poster/ writer who packs a punch without having to resort to the tactics they do... this and are balanced.

This said, this also renders you a minority over on Yahoos boards....

1) You write well
2) You aren't a scrubber and or out to pick-up
3) You are objective, this and don't go with the majority vote the way some sheep's on yahoo do even if they know the person they are defending is wrong.

You are an independent, don't prescribe to any given groups 'group-think' this is why they are wary of you, this and tend to have a go at you for doing exactly the same thing others have done ie, when you exposed roos plagiarism, despite her having set out to accuse others of doing this herself, she and the clan didn't like it.

Roo wanted the topic gone, and so the mod pulled it.

Last edited by mellie on Sat 1 May 2010 - 9:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 9:03

Another 2 posters I like over on Yahoo are Monkey and Alinta..... they also post some worthwhile discussion.
Back to top Go down
nnoyu

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 13:29

Why would anyone be jealous of you mary,,,you are a nasty old cow,,,
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 13:38

Why is Mary a nasty old cow?

I think she's one of the nicest posters on yahoo, and sure leaves those bitter old celibate narks for dead.

The only problem Mary faces is that the guys on Yahoo want to flirt with her, but she has no interest in them what's so ever.

Understandable, she sounds happily married.

Smile Good for her!

And the desperate old bags like Jen over there know this and also know the men over there are more interested in what they cant have (ie Mary) than what everyone else has had (Jens)...in one form or another.

Smile Jens should buy some handles, would make passing her around so much easier.

lol

Imagine that thing jumping out at you during your kids pass-the-parcel birthday games.

*cringe*
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 13:57

Is it just me, or are a majority of those who are not popular on yahoo faithfully partnered, don't screw around, don't abuses substances, and don't do the IM thingy?

Funny how the more unbalanced, corrupt or depraved you are, the more people over there welcome your commentary.

Recall when Jens invited me to connect with her via IM?

Well, after I declined.... it was a case of three strikes and your out.

I refused to associate with roo, likewise with Brock and Fords, then Jens.

Sorry, but as much as I enjoyed posting on yahoos boards when it was reasonably OK...I don't want to post there bad enough to suffer the above 4 mentioned.

Not by IM, or by boat....or anything full stop pmsl

Smile... What they should start doing is expanding the yahoo registration criteria with a few more questions...

eg...

#Will you send us pics of your kids?

#Are you single or if partnered, willing to screw around?

#Will you turn a blind eye to the depraved criminally minded souls which frequent Yahoos boards?

#Will you permit roo and psychotic others to contact you in the middle of the night to discuss yahoo issues.

#Are you prepared to abandon your real life once becoming a yahoo regular, this and are prepared to divulge personal information to our 'elders' when required?

# Are you prepared to forward all private correspondence, including personal emails onto Yahoos "elders" to demonstrate loyalty and obedience?

#Are you willing to agree with all that the "elders" say, politically or otherwise?

Smile.... At least then people will know what their in for...yes?
Back to top Go down
P17k2

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 14:24

Good on you for speaking your mind this and giving their site the ass, about time. Two things I dislike most about Yahoo is the bias nature with regards to what links may be posted and from what media source {has become too political} and the fact that they are discrete about who their moderators are and how many people at any given time are viewing their chat rooms. I don't agree with their registration terms which is why I have not posted on yahoos boards for well over a year now. I have sent you an email btw. Sent it to your m02 account on Friday.

Take care.
Back to top Go down
brrr

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 14:38

"The only problem Mary faces is that the guys on Yahoo want to flirt with her"

hahahahahahah no one likes her,,,poor mary is having a hard time dealing with the fact that emu moved on, he is into loocy now, this is why mary hates loocy. the general opinion is that mary is nothing but a troll, most if not all have lost respect for her. she is a has been,, why do u think she fell out with tick? she cant stand any of the women in CL she is pathologically jealous of most of them.she wants to be number one, sorry mary but ur a nasty shrivelled up old fat prune to ever be number one, that spot is taken by the young chicky babes who have a sense of humour and dont take themselfves so seriously.

u really think mary likes u, mellie? BAHAHAHAHAHAH she cant stand u, she loves how u insult the CL women this is why she was always on the sidelines cheering you on but dont confuse mary's agenda with liking you,,,, she thinks ur a total loon. dont believe me? ask tick. she told him what she thought of u. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
P17k2

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 14:44

Why must you guys keep your eggs in the same basket, I have emailed the owner of this forum and I think she will agree that there is far too much discussion here about that tasteless forum yahoo that no self respecting individual would want to caught dead logged into at the time of their earthly departure. It appears to me that a few of you from yahoo are encouraging yahoo discussion here on her chat site.
Back to top Go down
P17k2

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 14:55

[she thinks ur a total loon. dont believe me? ask tick. she told him what she thought of u. Laughing Laughing Laughing]

Did the poster of this comment respect Mel on yahoo themselves, this or interact with her in a positive manner when she posted there? Who is Mel more likely to trust, have faith in?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 15:30

I returned your email, and think you are right, probably lest is best at this point in time.

Smile
Back to top Go down
maryreal

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 6:15

Quote :
she thinks ur a total loon. dont believe me? ask tick. she told him what she thought of u

No I never spoke of melli but we did discuss others . I have never denied I don't like some Ids and speak of them in the same way I speak to them in the posts ....but well... not all are like that .smirk Oh and unless you are tick brr how did you know? Or is tick one that shares conversations hahaha.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 6:35

Dont worry about it Mary, it's objective is to turn posters here against one another, the way it does on yahoo.

I pay no attention to what it says and know you wouldn't have said that.

It's a 100% BS artist!

Also...

Mary, this "guest melli" poster is borns, and has altered the characters in my handle with a program so that they appear almost identical to my actual registered handle here on these boards.

How I figured this out was I cut and pasted their actual fake
Quote :
mеlliе
handle onto yahoos boards (which doesn't accept deviant script) and when I hit the reply button, it revealed all these weird hidden characters, which aren't evident in my actual
Quote :
mellie
handle.

It's definitely borns, it must get bored under it's burqa all day I think.

lol

Presuming it's a woman...either way, it's a Muslim, and has a distinct hatred of westerners.

I think it might be a mod on Yahoo also, this or is in with someone who is.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 6:40

My handle has an avatar, (a pic) and because they aren't registered, this and cant register a fake rendition of my ID, they remain a guest.

Smile... I don't mind if people remain guests, I just letting you know so you can spot the difference between myself and the moron trying to post on my behalf out of Burqa stress, I'm sure.

Wink
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 6:40

This is really me, Mary.

Sorry, my medications are not working properly lately.

I will try to get some better ones tomorrow.

Until then, let's have some more fun. Laughing

lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 6:44

On second thoughts, I think you should run away from here as fast as you can, Mary.

Run, run and don't look back.

I am extremely dangerous when my medications don't work properly.

Well, more dangerous than usual, anyway.

Sorry. Still lubs ya. xoxox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 6:52

Piss off borns, you psycho!!!

Do you have any idea how dull and boring you are?

Mary is clever, but there's no way she could post two posts at once, so I know you arent her...so give up!

Smile Tryhard!
Back to top Go down
marymary

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 12:07

All I know is who I am... THats enough for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Secret Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Life   My Secret Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Secret Life
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next