~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEXUASL ABUSE FANTASY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRUTH

SEXUASL ABUSE FANTASY Empty
PostSubject: SEXUASL ABUSE FANTASY   SEXUASL ABUSE FANTASY Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010 - 5:55

By: mumin.distress
26 minutes ago

Yahoo! Profile:
mumin.distress

Did this message offend you?
Report abuse
Transparency re- school funding Reply to this message
After what occurred up at my children's school yesterday, this is it.

We are going in all guns a blazing, family are involved, (and this means media), we have nothing to lose.

Some might call this the last straw.

An official audit and enquiry is under way to try and determine why my autistic child was and is continuing to be sexually, physically assaulted in her school. ..this and being excluded from school because they cant guarantee her safety, despite the funding they receive from the department to ensure such.
I will just note, the media were up at my children's school concerning another matter just last week. Small world!

:)I spoke with the same reporter this morning.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

its been checked out and you are full of shit using your daughter to gain momentum and you have the time to back brock up in YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO with grins......................................................
DOCS are very interested:-)))))
KEEP YOUR ACTIVE MIND OUT OF YAHOOOOOOOOOOO SCRAG
Back to top Go down
TRUTH

PostSubject: SEXUAL ABUSE LIE   SEXUASL ABUSE FANTASY Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010 - 6:47

my autistic child was and is continuing to be sexually, physically assaulted in her school.

you say she is still being abused and you are letting this happen
what a fucken liar and my kid surely wouldnt be still at school while my ass is sitting on the computer telling people you fucked up idiot
there are whopping holes in your story ho face
Back to top Go down
Rejt

PostSubject: Re: SEXUASL ABUSE FANTASY   SEXUASL ABUSE FANTASY Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010 - 7:07

Truth, why do you harbour so much hate towards Melli? Is it because maybe she rejected you in the past?
Back to top Go down
coffee

PostSubject: Re: SEXUASL ABUSE FANTASY   SEXUASL ABUSE FANTASY Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010 - 13:52

By: newspoll
4 minutes ago

Yahoo! Profile:
newspoll

I'm sorry
For farting up the boards tonight, it wont happen again, you wont hear another peep out of me concerning autism in CL... ever again.

Will come back when I'm feeling better about the situation, now I feel rotten about feeling rotten, this and making everyone else feel rotten.

I was being selfish!

You guys don't come here to listen to my probs.

Again, i'm sorry.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Yeah. Like fuck you are. You attention seeking, retarded fuckwit.

Just stay away from Yahoo. You can't do that, can you?

One day they'll finally find a way of banning you FOR GOOD!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEXUASL ABUSE FANTASY   SEXUASL ABUSE FANTASY Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010 - 16:03

coffee

Subject: Re: Roo_gal2000's little furphy Wink Today at 11:53

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

get some fucking professional help, brock. for fuck's sake.

And they tell me to get some help? LMAO
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: SEXUASL ABUSE FANTASY   SEXUASL ABUSE FANTASY Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 5:24

You are a liar Roo, and have even spoken to my daughter, and know fine well I speak the truth...you BS artist.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net

SEXUASL ABUSE FANTASY
Page 1 of 1