~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JEN and co on Yahoo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
melli

JEN and co on Yahoo Empty
PostSubject: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 1:43

Once again, Jen and co made fools of themselves last night and posted rot on Yahoo in a desperate bid to have others blacklisted...as this is their childish idea of entertainment apparently.

And heres the proof.

She screen saved staged IM's with another poster (I suspect is fluffy) in order to convince us all they were Greens/Brock, when it was herself and one other fool playing silly buggers.

This is what Jen put up on yahoo early hours of this morning when she thought I had left the boards...

The lengths people will go to harass others off Yahoos boards is ridiculous, I was well behaved over the weekend, didn't do a thing wrong, and was blacklisted again for absolutely nothing. Oh well...I guess she's feeling a bit embarrassed, hence the boards are quiet and she's being ignored by others.

NOW...I really must go now..so ...Have a great day all.

I have work to do.

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 1:45

This is what Jen put up....

https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/25suzup.jpg

https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/11vi9sm.jpg

The above is what Jen and co orchestrated last night between themselves to try to cause trouble, and arouse suspicion between myself and a few others Jen would rather left Yahoo.

NOW...I really must go now..so ...Have a great day.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
lolololo

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 1:48

**** in order to convince us all they were Greens/Brock, ******

not need for them to convice anyone smelli

everyone knows it brock Very Happy taking on a murders name sick cumb dunt he is
Back to top Go down
lolololo

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 1:50

'taking on a murderers name

sicko
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 1:54

This is what Jen put up....

https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/25suzup.jpg

https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/11vi9sm.jpg

The above is what Jen and co orchestrated last night between themselves to try to cause trouble, and arouse suspicion between myself and a few others Jen would rather left Yahoo.

NOW...I really must go now..so ...Have a great day.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Can you in any way justify why Jen would carry on the way she did last night, this and or tell me why people like this can get away with the crap they do on Yahoo, while people like me get banned as though we were the ones causing trouble?

Tell someone who cares.

And grow the bloody hell up twit.

The world doesn't revolve around you and your tissue box.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 1:55

Jen the junkie?

Are Jen and Fluffy smackies or something>?
Back to top Go down
Curiouskitty

Curiouskitty

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 2:19

Why would someone go to all the trouble of orcherstrating a fake IM conversation?
Back to top Go down
mellimoo

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 4:42

I don't know Madcow, why don't you answer this question for us.

Smile...
Back to top Go down
lolololo

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 6:38

Very Happy

head.broken IS grotty green brocky you stupid slag smelli
Back to top Go down
mellis

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 6:51

SO?

.....and the personal fulfilment I will achieve from having acquired this divine knowledge is again?

You are all a pack of half baked muppets with webbed feet and forked tongues.

I think I will survive having turned away now from what has been a rather pointless pursuit interacting with what the federal government wont/cant treat in more orthodox mental health care facilities.

Interesting social experiment though.

Thanx all the same.

Cheers

Smile
Back to top Go down
lolololo

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 7:04

it's your topic you nutter

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mellis

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 7:18

I am referring to those who frequent Yahoos CL, and whilst a few 'seemingly' normal posters drop by, they rarely stay for long so I have noticed.

Look, I can admit defeat, I have been out-spazzed by the very best.
How can I possibly compete with that which normally grows on the surface of a raw sewage plant?

This and live to tell the story without having grown an extra limb out the back of my neck?

Spare parts guys, in case one of your hands drops off with exhaustion due to excessive wanking?

tongue
Back to top Go down
lolololo

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 7:42

MADE YA LOOK

again Smile
Back to top Go down
shadyret

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 7:48

melli it was a joke that only jen did you physco.....LMAO
Back to top Go down
brock

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 7:50

melli wants my cocky up her anus
Back to top Go down
melli

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 8:51

Brock, you are such a conceited foul turd at times. ... and far too young and snotted for my discerning tastes. Sorry pet, but Miss Doubtfire isn't into 'YOUNGER GUY SEX'... (even if it's only a few months) and I believe I have already made myself clear on this matter. The best you could (note the past tense) have hoped for with me is a friend/ mentor ....but I don't do rehab or adult services, so I don't think it would have worked out...sorry!

Besides I don't want any of your nasty groupies stalking me. ...they have spongy batwings , camel toes and HRT patches dangling off their truck-stop bikey arms, this and hit the turps often it seems. Scary bitches.
Honestly, I feel much more relaxed thinking you are gay Brock, so please , please don't say or do anything which might compromise this comfort zone.

I thought there were a few nice people among that lot, but now I realise most of them are just mean spirited bitter apples, bored out of their tiny chemically altered minds.

So if you need a babysitter brock, this or have mummy issues, I am not available, not in the way you suggested above anyway.

Smile Dont forget to brush your teeth before bed.

Nighty night Bwocky.
Back to top Go down
Ticky

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 8:54

Dear Brock....

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I would feel like Dennis Ferguson

Going out with you.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Curiouskitty

Curiouskitty

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:02

mellimoo wrote:
I don't know Madcow, why don't you answer this question for us.

Smile...

Are you calling me madcow?
Back to top Go down
mellis

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:06

Not sure, was wondering if you were, re- the Canberra factor.

Or are you mtivey, or both?

Cool ... Everyone turns out to be a wierdo or dishonest, so I have no idea who any of you are really.

Over it!
Back to top Go down
freaks

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:09

don't believe it has anything to do with Jen, Melli... And Yes I saw the screenshot of the posted IM, and I take it just the way it was meant, AS A JOKE.. However, i was a little dissapointed that she included me in it, and have since expressed that dissapointment to her..But again, dont for one minute believe she has anything to do with this thread...

On the other hand though, this IS the sort of stunt YOU pulled on Yahoo before, so whats to say it isnt you again to try and get the posts up in this place?.. Either way, as it's STILL on ongoing investigation, i won't discuss it any further
Back to top Go down
Curiouskitty

Curiouskitty

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:13

What do you mean 're- the canberra' factor? I am not mtivey or madcow or anyone, I am just me.. this is very strange, leave you to it then.
Back to top Go down
melli

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:25

What do you mean, the sort of stunt I have pulled before?

I have never posted BS (fake) emails, IM's or SMS's.... unlike some, I post the truth.

Are you saying the IM was indeed factual,(legit) when comparing it to the GENUINE SMS's you sent me which I put up on the boards, and why?

Because you were being a prick,...and were trying to allude to others that those text messages I sent you were something more than what they were.... FRIENDLY!!.. This and at the time you had suddenly sucked up to roo again, had been defending her against my commentary, when it was you who said all that stuff about her to begin with. And you know what I mean!

Hey, if you are gonna be a blabber mouth, at least stay on side with those you gush too.

I wanted to make damn sure others knew this. ... because I felt you had intentionally divulged information to me, and had orchestrated this with roo. Probably like you did with Jen.

Smile..am I right?

Really Brock...you need to revise that script, get it right before you post it at least.

Arent you getting a little old for this caper? Peter Pan syndrome much?

And if it was intended to be a joke, (which I too thought it was at first) then why is it that I was accused of being involved in it, (and you would have known I wasn't) then why was I blacklisted shortly afterwards, for absolutely nothing?

Play your juvenile games elsewhere Brock... GROW UP!!!

Rolling Eyes Because some things just get boring!
Back to top Go down
lolololo

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:26

**** this is very strange, leave you to it then. *****

you only just figured that out ?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
melli

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:27

Ironic how when I would post things you and your crones would take them seriously, yet when do it, I am being over sensitive?

Smile... It seems, it's only a joke when you lot are laughing, don't dish it if you cant take it back.

You dish it, have a good old laugh at me, I return the favour, I get blacklisted....

hmmmm

Smile....
Back to top Go down
melli

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:30

Now, piss back off from where you came from!

You lot wanted peace and quiet, then have it, over on Yahoo.

Cheers.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JEN and co on Yahoo
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next