~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JEN and co on Yahoo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Curiouskitty

Curiouskitty

JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:34

lolololo wrote:
**** this is very strange, leave you to it then. *****

you only just figured that out ?

Very Happy

I am not a yahoo regular, so I don't know the whole saga, now it seems melllis thinks I am other people, beats me why, so I think it's my cue to leave this forum.
Back to top Go down
Idiot

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:36

you are an idiot mel.Brock and Jen have been playing your from the start.Hate to say I told you so. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
melli

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:38

Look, I am not silly!

Cool ....

Save the theatrics pal... and close the door on the way out!

Chow!

I am tired of pandering to sooky immature adults.

Cool
Back to top Go down
melli

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:41

Idiot, I had the inkling from the start.... re- brock-jen-roo and co.. you really do underestimate me.

Cool
Back to top Go down
idiot

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:44

Not u didnt. U were all over brock and mtive, ur a dumb slut.goodluck to ya. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
awwww

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:46

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH brock will NEVER defend you over Jen moleinda. SUCK SHIT TOE RAG.
Back to top Go down
whackjob

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:48

maybe Brock IS Jen Wink
Back to top Go down
melli

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:51

And you didn't think I knew this?

Why do you think I posted his text messages?

I am not a silly person, you lot wanna get up early in the morning to pull that fat sheep over my eyes pal. Ooop sorry, my regards to your wife there...ahahhaa

Razz Thus you lose again!

Very Happy Honestly, dont you lot get tired of me knowing your every move before you've even thought it through yourselves..ahhahahaha
Back to top Go down
melli

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:54

And lift your game, because it's getting so trite!

Cool .... Seeeyu
Back to top Go down
brockbro

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:54

Maybe brock is also Medulla and Lisajones and Jen and Kez and Tracey and Tick, and TRAVEY..!!
Back to top Go down
idiot

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:55

i dont think brock is jen, but she is not to be trusted, she is a player like kess and busty. and mel just admit it, u've been defending brock for months only to be dumped over jen. sucked shit u deserve it for having bad taste is people ya dumb scragger.
Back to top Go down
melli

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 9:58

Like I said, you underestimate me..... I'll always give people the benefit of the doubt, but never beyond all reason.

Cool Brocky may have the booty prize for being a good sport.... for an under 18's he's doing ok!

Smile pmsl
Back to top Go down
melli

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 10:01

And lest we forget...who rejected who again?

pmsl....

Cool ... I know how to play chess.

Pity roo forgot to teach Bwokey.
Back to top Go down
idiot

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 10:02

im sorry, so that wasnt u shaking ur fork on brocks face at every opportunity for the past 2 months? like i said, sucked shit for being a dumb naive slut.
Back to top Go down
RAYMOND

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 10:05

Maybe Brocky really isnt a Brocky afterall
Back to top Go down
melli

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 10:08

Go to bed Bwocky, you really do have hold of yourself son.

Cool ....hurry, last one off this site is the rotten egg.

Tip, you're it..... *blows raspberry's on your tummy*

jocolor The Joker lost against the queen

Cool
Back to top Go down
brock

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 10:33

i will take jen over you any day melli.....you and i had some good flaming nights so shove off skank and bend over for mick instead of creaming all over me and sending me texts wanting to get off.
bahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 10:39

****i will take jen over you any day melli.....you and i had some good flaming nights so shove off skank and bend over for mick instead of creaming all over me and sending me texts wanting to get off.****

Nice try, However, you are forgetting one thing....

I never texted you in that way, if you recall?

No?

Smile Beet it squirt, if you're not already...hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 10:41

Besides, I think Jens is more your....calibre... Wink As are her 5 sons!

Enjoy... and don't fall over yourself on the way out this time.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 12:09

But aaaaaah, which Brock, this is the question...Wink
Back to top Go down
Katanyavich

Katanyavich

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 13:06

Nothing to do with me. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
vmite

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 13:14

I only noticed part of your kitten in that avatar mtivey, hmmmm?????

Please explain!
Back to top Go down
Katanyavich

Katanyavich

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 13:20

Not mine.

A generic avatar from the forum's selection.

So no, I didn't eat the missing bit Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
justme

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 13:24

Is it just me, or are all your cats affectionately named after food stuffs?

Vegemite Brevilles sounds a goa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katanyavich

Katanyavich

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 13:28

No, not all of them.

Mainly Veg & Marmite, were named due to their colour. cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JEN and co on Yahoo   JEN and co on Yahoo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JEN and co on Yahoo
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next