~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Made Me smile Today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
loocy_la

What Made Me smile Today Empty
PostSubject: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 8:25

My chocolate covered d1ldo, that's what. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fluff

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 8:27

Doc and *I* banging hardcore whilst watching red tube and browsing through CL.
Back to top Go down
Tide

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 8:33

Getting wood over mel's posts. Cool
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 10:31

What made me happy today?

Well, my daughter joined rainbow girls this weekend, and it's absolutely fantastic.

She's already made some new friends, and has been cast a leading role, (a play they are doing).

It leaves scouts and girl guides for dead, (both activity and cost wise) plus hey learn how to be ladies also, their leaders are both woman, and it's only for girls.

Smile $30 for 6 months, omg... they have an absolute ball...go heaps of places, do heaps of things.

New school, new friends,... has been a great weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
fluff

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 16:38

Standing up for my man in CL.It gave him wood and it made my loose smelly snatch wet.I am so proud to call Doc mine, he even left his wife and kid for me, what kind of a man does that ya know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
loocy

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 16:41

I know what you mean lovely.What a man huh.I wish emu would leave his wife and kids but I think he only wants to root me.We'll see what happens and stuff.I think I might have some of that caramelo koala that's in the fridge *giggle*
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 16:43

It all comes out in the wash!

Smile...
Back to top Go down
Doc

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 16:45

Fluff I didn't leave my wife for christ sake, can you stop telling people that? I told ya I will in due time.
Back to top Go down
Roo

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 16:47

I wish doc was mine.He makes my old snatch so wet.I love feral bogan trash like him, such a turn on.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 16:48

Fordspam!

Smile Cool
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 16:49

Roo is so going to wish she had never crossed my path.

Smile

WHat a moron!
Back to top Go down
mell?e

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 17:02

Another whole thread full of my ID's.

I am so funny.

I am not mentally unwell, am I?

I don't have any friends anymore. I've turned on them all.

Everyone is a peddo except me.

Night.

lubs, Mellie. xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 17:03

What Made Me smile Today Mtivey10
Back to top Go down
mell?e

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 17:07

I keep posting the same stupid screenshots over and over.

I don't know why?

I am sick in the head. Please help me. Crying or Very sad

lubs you all. xox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 17:10

What made me smile today?

Smile.... hahaahahha

I know where to find her mummy...
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 17:11

Smile You are finished.
Back to top Go down
Rusty

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010 - 12:46

Playing pretend outdoor god in yahoo made me smile and they all eat it up too. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010 - 22:49

I have no idea what you are talking about, I have not even been on line for the past couple of days. Have been busy organising my daughters transition into her new school.

I still have full intentions of peering in on yahoo from time to time this and taking screen shots where required.

However, I have no intentions of actually posting there anymore ....just like I wouldnt be inclined to hang around some deserted public toilet block in Redfern. ....(I'll leave this to the CL scrubbers)

It stinks.

Lats I saw, the main sickos weres still posting there, so....

Like I said, not my thing.

Ciao
Back to top Go down
repeat

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010 - 10:34

give it a rest melli, u keep harping on about not posting in yaroo, we got it the first time ur starting to sound like binns.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010 - 22:31

Such a shame, the site itself could have been so much better without some of the garbage that fornicates there, it makes genuine people feel awkward and mildly sick congregating where people like that do.
Even some of the good people have regressed, 'dumbed down' so as to fit in with the scum over recent years.

And until they sort it, naturally 'nice' long term posters are going to whinge... it's a battle between good and evil, not ...the trouble is that it's being ran by an opportunist psychopath, someone who uses the yahoos forums to meet it's own requirements.

If something doesn't change soon, like all the rest , it too will become extinct.

Not a place where people go to asses genuine online public perception/opinion, rather a place where psychiatrists and the authorities go to learn more about cyber sickos, bottom dwellers, predators, perverts and criminals of all sorts in their natural habitat/virtual asylum.

It's one thing to identify the problem, but whether or nt Yahoo are genuinely concerned with what goes there with the intention of exploiting others is another thing.

I always thought sites like these had a legal obligation/duty of care to report this sort of thing to the authorities, this opposed to banning the IP's of those who do notice and report what they continue turning a blind eye to, going so far as to stop those who do complain from so much as viewing their boards.

Yep, that's right, notorious 'whistle blowers' are given blanket bans..(cant even view yahoos message boards pages unless they acquire a false IP)...this and cant register in order to hit the "report post" button.

So basically, only those who are allowed to remain on deck...can view the sites pages (unless like me they acquire a different IP to get round this) ...of which immediately discredits them 'complaint wise' anyway.

Why do you suppose people have found other avenues to report inappropriate content this and to address their concerns?

Because the current set up is designed to accommodate gutless dishonest people who are willing to turn a blind eye to what's going on on yahoos boards just so they may post.

Yahoos mods are not interested in the scum dwelling on their boards, if anything they condone it for their own agenda.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010 - 22:37

And Yahroo!7 you're not wrong!

That woman has been getting away with abusing the TOS for years, has admitted to stalking people and contacting their family's, this and is known to cavort with wierdos and psychos, though like she advised me when she called me intoxicated one of several evenings, "She knows the mods personally"....

And clearly they for some reason or another let her get away with it.

One can only assume that either she is a mod herself, or she is well acquainted with those who are...

Either way, it's pointless if they are what are behind maintaining the standard over on Yahoos message boards.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010 - 22:40

Either way,,, horoo Yahoo.

Not my thing!

Smile .... I gave it my best crack, and whilst I have succeeded in alerting the community and authorities to the crap going on over there on those boards, the bottom line is... it really only matters if the yahoo community at large mind.

Them being hit rates/site traffic afterall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Made Me smile Today   What Made Me smile Today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Made Me smile Today
Page 1 of 1