~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're in trouble Melli :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
urafkwit

You're in trouble Melli :) Empty
PostSubject: You're in trouble Melli :)   You're in trouble Melli :) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010 - 5:13

You have successfully lodged your complaint with the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA).

Your complaint reference number is ACMA-**********.

A confirmation email containing your complaint reference number has been sent to the email address you provided.

If you did not provide an email address and you wish to contact ACMA, please email :
online@acma.gov.au
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: You're in trouble Melli :)   You're in trouble Melli :) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010 - 5:31

I have also lodged complaints to the ACMA, several infact, along with several other international organisations.

Oh, not so Mr exclusive.

No, you are in big trouble for coming here and harassing myself and others on this site.

Wow, you must be so bored, this and have absolutly no life.

Take up tennis.

Just a suggestion.

Smile ...Roo could be the bat, and you could be that "one" ball.

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
urafkwit

PostSubject: Re: You're in trouble Melli :)   You're in trouble Melli :) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010 - 5:38

Ahh, but the big difference being, the person who lodged that complaint has the financial backing to SUE YOUR ASS, and they sure as hell are going to...LMFAO

Get used to being bankrupt!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: You're in trouble Melli :)   You're in trouble Melli :) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010 - 6:21

I have proof!

Smile.... And I know you know this, and as much as you try to allude to your crone's that you are in complete control, and that you have the upper hand, you and I both know that you don't.

Facts are facts!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: You're in trouble Melli :)   You're in trouble Melli :) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010 - 6:25

Though feel free to knock yourself out arguing otherwise.

ahhaahah

You are so screwed up and paranoid, you don't know who to suspect knows what you have been doing next!

Hint: We are into the triple digits now.

Smile And I'm not referring to your IQ....naturally.
Back to top Go down
funny

PostSubject: Re: You're in trouble Melli :)   You're in trouble Melli :) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010 - 8:13

I have sent a letter to the above also and put in complaints of melinda, the gov site does not disclose details of whom they are watching and what action is being taken
I received a generic letter like everyone does
melinda has not got special preference and has had no liasons with the above gov agency.

her replies she got from yahoo are also generic and i am certain the numbers at the bottom of the emails are reference numbers not phone numbers as she boastfully bragged, as they will not give out numbers to anyone and not to a serial troll -))

She is not to be even trusted with the Customers Cares staff names as she published them, and now they are involved in conspiracies according to her delusional mind.

This forum is being watched you can guarantee that and it wont be all good for you melinda
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: You're in trouble Melli :)   You're in trouble Melli :) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 8:53

More like fake phone numbers.

Smile ... You are a shoddy lot, a creepy pack of social misfits with nothing better to do all day than perve on pics of nude kids.

No wonder so many of you have self esteem issues, this and are socially reclusive, have no real life friends.

Of course the good news is, this will now be investigated, this and yahoos mods will be asked why it was they saw fit to allow certain people stay on deck, after having admitted to being involved in perverted things, threatened others, this and even engaged in using illicit substances.

Charming!

Sorry, not my thing!

Some of us have standards.

Cheers.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're in trouble Melli :)   You're in trouble Melli :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're in trouble Melli :)
Page 1 of 1