~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not Making the CL slapper A-list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Not Making the CL slapper A-list Empty
PostSubject: Not Making the CL slapper A-list   Not Making the CL slapper A-list Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010 - 11:02

Crying or Very sad

Naturally I am devastated, absolutely gutted that I didn't quite make the "CL honey" A- list right up there with all those gorgeous trolls who trawl the net for shady filth borderline schizoid psychotic substance abusing smelly-blokes, but what's worse and even more dehumanising is that Mr mxr has intentionally tried to convince others I am "he" of which is borns aka Brock.

Why?

I believe it's trying to throw people off.

Either this or is desperately trying to get me to arc, respond on Yahoos CL, retaliate in some way.......hmmmm

Bit late for that chum!

Smile

I would drop in and entertain it , throw it a peanut or something... but I just cant be assed as of late....besides, I'm doing an essay...well, am trying to.

Noone can be assed by the looks of it... the place is a grave yard, symbolic of it's own existence perhaps?

Which begs the question, are people products of their environment, or are their environments products of themselves?

Either way, ....i'm not taking any chances.

Smile... Lay down with flies, get up with Mags.

I'll pass....this and hand over to those with a less developed gag reflex.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellĀ”e

PostSubject: Re: Not Making the CL slapper A-list   Not Making the CL slapper A-list Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010 - 11:51

I am still obsessed with Yahoo.

As you can see. Rolling Eyes

lubs. xoxox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Not Making the CL slapper A-list   Not Making the CL slapper A-list Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010 - 11:52

Leave me alone, I am devastated, cant you see?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Making the CL slapper A-list   Not Making the CL slapper A-list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Making the CL slapper A-list
Page 1 of 1