~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making it count

Go down 
AuthorMessage
busy

Making it count Empty
PostSubject: Making it count   Making it count Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010 - 3:26

Cant play with you today Brock/Carl.... am busy now...

OK....

I am considering going out on a limb, this and meeting my own knowledge base requirements by tailoring a study plan to meet my needs, and if this means doing two courses at once, then so be it.

Rational? To hopefully give me more scope at entry level...this and give me something else to fall back on should the need arise.

Given we've moved into a digital- media age, whereby there are now an increasing numbers of courses (advanced graduate diplomas) for those to expand more on their traditional media qualifications,(this and pay a fortune for it) tells me exactly what's in store.

I would like to think the next course, (or combined courses x2) I do will be comprehensive enough.

This is why they are going back and refreshing their existing degree qualifications with courses like
CMS2016 Communication, Technology and Policy (FOART)..

Yes I realise this course is well and truly off limits for me at this stage, as one needs to have completed (CMS1000 or ASD1000) and CMS1010 first, but I like the digital emphasis, don't you?

How do I place a few eggs in the same basket without cracking the shells.

I don't want to be one of those perpetual students, so this is it, I need to get it right this time.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

Making it count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it count   Making it count Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010 - 3:31

I will always be a perpetual student.

I will keep doing course after course that leads nowhere.

But, I keep getting money from the taxpayers for doing this.

That way, I never have to get a job and work ever again.

Isn't that great? Laughing

lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

Making it count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it count   Making it count Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010 - 3:35

My next course is called R.O.T.

That stands for Rip Off Taxpayers. lol.

Just like all of the courses I've been doing for years.

lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
fact

Making it count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it count   Making it count Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010 - 3:43

I have a plan, .... Just need to find out if it's feasible and or if it's more comprehensive than the single course they are offering.

I think they intentionally break them up these days, just so you have to do two courses instead of one.

Or else they would combine it, there are plenty of combined degrees, why not diplomas?

I can and will accommodate my own requirements.

Just trying to figure out which combination.

Smile...So as to make me more sexy at job entry level than others (probably much younger than me) I'll be competing with when applying for the same job.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

Making it count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it count   Making it count Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010 - 3:56

I will never get a job.

This is all just more drivel swirling around inside my head.

Hmm, maybe my Yahoo mod friend can get me a job there? *giggle*

Nah, I don't think so. I am unemployable. Crying or Very sad

lubs, Mellie. xoxox.
Back to top Go down
seeGP

Making it count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it count   Making it count Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010 - 6:29

You must be a very miserable and lonely person to target happy people who are happily going about their lives.

What annoys you more, the fact that I am both able to achieve personal happiness and fulfilment, be it taking care of my children, cooking a simple meal or enrolling in a course re- something I really love to do, or the fact that no matter what you do, you cant seem to be able to get to me, this is drag me down to your level?

Sad

I actually feel sorry for you and think you probably should see and talk to someone (other than me) about the obsessive manner in which you harass/stalk others you don't even know online...this and are clearly disrupting yourself more than anyone else, lol because while I find you quite odd, I am not at all troubled by what you say. I just assume you have some sort of problem.

Honestly, are you OK?

If you are ok, and are just fooling about, then goodo...(great show/performance you should audition for Australia's got talent) but if you truly despise me or anyone else you don't actually know personally who you try to relate with online, enough to call , stalk and harass them personally even, then you probably need to duck up to your local GP and have him run some simple tests.

A friend of mine had this horrible neighbour who was a lone woman in her 60's, who my friend thought drank too much alcohol because she would irrationally threaten to poison her animals every other day, put strange notes in her letter box, (my friend works with animals and loves them). Anyway, one night she came home from work and found the paramedics carting Ms H off to the hospital. Initially it my friend and her other neighbours thought she'd had a stroke or heart attack, because her other neighbours heard her screaming and going off her brain not long before.

It turns out she had an abnormal cluster of cells growing on her brain which were successfully removed.

After she returned home she was a completely different person, and couldn't apologise enough for her episodic bouts of what could only be likened to episodic psychosis.... the relentless sets she would get on people were scary, she even accused the council of trying to steal her flower pots when they came to read the power metre.

Seriously, you might like to get this checked out, have an MRI ...just to rule something like this out.

It cant hurt can it Smile

Smile .... If on the other hand you suffer with some sort mental illness, then perhaps you could consider having your medications reviewed? Brain chemistry changes, not all medication will work the same way it did when you first went on it.

Or if you abuse substances, perhaps you might require some prescription medication to balance the chemicals back out again.

Either way, I wish you all the best, but please consider the above.
Back to top Go down
SeeGP

Making it count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it count   Making it count Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010 - 6:38

You know how sometimes when you see drunks or loons shouting at people who aren't there in the street, usually in the inner City lurking around fast food restaurants picking scraps out of the bins?

Well, this is why I am not offended by what you say, because you remind me of one of these people.

I can see there's something wrong, even if you aren't entirely aware of this yourself yet.

Seriously, you should get this looked at.

Could be something easily fixed.

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Making it count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it count   Making it count Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010 - 7:09

Please think about what I have suggested above.

Take care~

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Making it count Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it count   Making it count Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making it count
Page 1 of 1