~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some? Empty
PostSubject: Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some?   Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 18:00

Cool ....

I love truth, and find it always works to my advantage.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some?   Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 18:25

Why do I find it so hard to stop posting at Yahoo?

I am at it again. Rolling Eyes

I'm sure my getreal32 ID will join the hundreds of others on the Yahoo blacklist scrapheap in the morning.

Sorry. Crying or Very sad

lubs, Mellie. xox.
Back to top Go down
care0

PostSubject: Re: Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some?   Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 18:31

Care factor zero, I couldn't give a fig if you black list me, or delete my posts...do you honestly think I would cry myself to sleep over this?

Dream on Cool

I laugh at you..get a huge kick out of your attempts to eradicate me from your boards.

hahahaha

Wingnut!

cheers
Back to top Go down
tickfen

tickfen

PostSubject: Re: Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some?   Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 23:38

Just keep swallowing, that will attrack the guys
Back to top Go down
tickfen

tickfen

PostSubject: Re: Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some?   Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 23:39

If you love truth then why so many guest IDs?
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some?   Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010 - 1:56

I had to bring my tickfen ID out of retirement to support me.

How pathetic is that? Rolling Eyes

Sorry. Crying or Very sad

lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
tickfen

tickfen

PostSubject: Re: Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some?   Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010 - 2:30

No No I didnt.

If ya need support the get a bra!
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some?   Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010 - 2:39

I think I am so funny.

The many, many voices inside my head. Always talking to me.

The tickfen voice decided to come out for a play today. Rolling Eyes

Will I ever wake up one day and be a normal person?

I don't think so?

Sorry. xox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some?   Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010 - 6:41

Tick, the individual you were chatting with is Carl, if you look closely, you will see how their handle is not registered, (they are just a user) , a user who has managed to alter the characters in my actual ID this and get away with posting with it here.

Cut and paste the false mellie user into a post over on yahoo, see how it's characters are all funny?

Then cut and paste my registered ID onto a yahoo page, you will see the difference.

I could stop all unregistered people posting, but this is exactly what Carl wants me to do.

Not happening.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some?   Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is the truth so hard to swallow for some?
Page 1 of 1