~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make up or no make up?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Make up or no make up? Empty
PostSubject: Make up or no make up?   Make up or no make up? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 7:32

I don't mind reading some of Marks posts on Yahoo though, and I quite liked the post about a couple of woman wearing so much makeup that they looked like they had been hit by a paint truck.

I think if you work in an office, it's respectful and professional to wear a little something at least (bit of blush, lippy, ) to show that you do take pride in both your work and appearance,(particularly if dealing with customers/clients) but otherwise, if you can avoid wearing it, then it's better for your skin in the long run. Skin needs to breath.

I think some older woman who slap the stuff on with a paint brush really make themselves look worse, (look like clowns) because when the paint dries, this and sinks into the wrinkle folds of their skin each time they smile, it' makes those wrinkles look even more prominent than they would if they weren't wearing any makeup at all.

My grandmother always said, makeup when worn correctly, should not look like you are wearing any make up at all.

Should look natural.

If others can see you are wearing it, then you are applying it incorrectly.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
makeup

PostSubject: Re: Make up or no make up?   Make up or no make up? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 11:19

ever heard of 100% mineral makeup? looks very natural, provides great coverage and is actually good for your skin. you can even sleep in it.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Make up or no make up?   Make up or no make up? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 11:29

Lol...i'll tell you a funny story about mineral make up...better still, I'll scan a photo of my ex-mother-in-laws second marriage pic and put it up next time I have the printer set up...basically the flash on the camera caused the mineral powder to show up like she was wearing some sort of mask on her face.

The outside pics were fine, only the inside pics (due to the flash) made her mineral powder shine like she was wearing white chalk powder on her face.

Needles to say, she wasn't overly impressed with thin lizzy.

lol
poor bugger!
Smile
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Make up or no make up?   Make up or no make up? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 12:44

No amount of make up would be capable of concealing the fact that I'm a retard. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Make up or no make up?   Make up or no make up? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 13:09

And no amount of make up would be capable of concealing that stubble Carl...

;P

5'o'clock shaddow much?

Now go away, I have work to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make up or no make up?   Make up or no make up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make up or no make up?
Page 1 of 1