~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpotOn

SpotOn

YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH Empty
PostSubject: YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH   YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:57

They should line all 3 of them up on Masterchef and see who can make the best CROCK N BULLSHIT

Last edited by SpotOn on Wed 19 May 2010 - 7:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lngwkend

PostSubject: Re: YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH   YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 1:59

Ha ha ha the crocknbush I love it when they roll that dude out.
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH   YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 2:06

Line them up?

They'd need chairs, they'd be too inebriated to stand I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
lngwkend

PostSubject: Re: YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH   YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 2:15

I think they all get upset because people don't either :

1. Get scared when they talk tough.
2. Laugh at the fairy tales about their lives.

Seriously
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH   YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 2:25

This or believe the crap they carry on with.

It's plainly obvious for all to see that these twits are as far removed from reality as it gets, this and don't bare any semblance on what constitutes for even a remotely "normal" way of life.
Ok, be dysfunctional, "own it"...but don't play welfare mumsy and pretend to be something, someone you're not, this and offer others parental advice...OMG..

Would be like me starting a topic.....

"Help me decide on what players to choose for my football team"

Smile....*sheash*
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH   YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 6:01

lngwkend wrote:
Ha ha ha the crocknbush I love it when they roll that dude out.

Me too , the look on their faces.
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH   YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 6:05

PMSL...... careful, you will have those slappers from CL chasing you down the street for it....one whiff of the sausage, and they'll be sweating like a cougar at a blue light disco.
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH   YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 6:14

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH   YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 6:17

I reckon frenchy would win.
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH   YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 6:22

Frenchy would be doing head spins on the dance floor with he knickers round her ankles trying to foster them all.

A scary thought actually........hmmmm
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH   YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 6:23

Cankles you mean.
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH   YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 6:46

One post and up it comes.

What a bright sparke lol!
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH   YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 7:06

I Wonder when they will roll out the next crocknbush on Masterchef.
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH   YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 7:12

I have gotten sick of that show lately....I really don't like the way the judges tell them how to fix it as they are going along, this and they re-make dishes.....it's cheating.

Smile.....Crock'N'Bull you're not wrong.
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH   YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 7:14

And when they bloody break down into tears having a ball at simple questions.

LAME

Be back later. See AFK
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH   YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 7:19

They are a pack of sooks, they really need to grow up...I'd be damned if I would cry like that on national television....Jeeeze!!!

Rolling Eyes Grown adults crying like children..... "Have sympathy on me, don't make me leave"

This is all it is....lol

That woman who declared she had a disabled child at home really annoyed me, if I were on that show, never would I regress to mentioning my daughter for the sympathy vote, this is why she did it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH   YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YAFOOL Punters should make the CROCK'N'BULLSH
Page 1 of 1