~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to take action

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Time to take action Empty
PostSubject: Time to take action   Time to take action Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb 2010 - 8:21

I will contact some head Yahoo honchos and ask them why it is that a certain few punters continue getting blacklisted when others post threats of harm and abuse and are allowed to get away with it.

I wont bother with contacting anyone here in Australia, given they are more than likely in cahoots with borns, a possible employee.

If I make enough nose and complain to the right people, someone will listen eventually.

Smile

Last edited by mellie on Tue 2 Feb 2010 - 9:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Time to take action   Time to take action Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb 2010 - 8:49

The boards now are quiet as anything with their favourite poster gone! smiirk.Its hard to get the passion going about cooking and music alone lol
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Time to take action   Time to take action Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb 2010 - 9:04

Well, they brought it on themselves.....I cant post there any more, not even with a proxy, now they have made it so proxys cant post there full stop...so.

They made their beds....
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to take action   Time to take action Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to take action
Page 1 of 1