~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would Good News Week be so brave to take the piss out of down syndrome people

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Would Good News Week be so brave to take the piss out of down syndrome people Empty
PostSubject: Would Good News Week be so brave to take the piss out of down syndrome people   Would Good News Week be so brave to take the piss out of down syndrome people Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 13:39

As brave as they have been tonight, making fun of Autistic people?

Sinse when did it become OK to make fun of people with a dissability , something which they didnt choose to be born with?

They will wish they hadnt!

Cool Nice one Chan 10....whats in store for next week?

How about Kids with Cancer, or is this only a problem when it yields a politically (RUDD) sensitive connotation on the ABC?

Ie, Charity orgs CEO's promising the world and giving kids dying of cancer a mere pencil case or a stick.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
m?lli?

Would Good News Week be so brave to take the piss out of down syndrome people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Good News Week be so brave to take the piss out of down syndrome people   Would Good News Week be so brave to take the piss out of down syndrome people Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 14:51

People make fun of me all the time.

But, I deserve it, of course.

I just love the attention.

I am so stupid I can't tell the difference between good and bad attention.

I don't care.

lubs. Mellie. xoxox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Would Good News Week be so brave to take the piss out of down syndrome people   Would Good News Week be so brave to take the piss out of down syndrome people Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 15:04

My 13 year old daughter was still up (given it was only 9:30, when the show came on)..as she is still on school holidays.

I think they must be scraping the bottom of the barrel for want of some quality humour.

Much like you do over on Yahoo when you start talking about your poop to get the boards active.

lol

Super freak!
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would Good News Week be so brave to take the piss out of down syndrome people   Would Good News Week be so brave to take the piss out of down syndrome people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would Good News Week be so brave to take the piss out of down syndrome people
Page 1 of 1