~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry! Empty
PostSubject: Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry!   Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010 - 12:16

I can only view it's pages via a browser based proxy, (not reply)...because my new security updates have stopped the proxy VPN programs I had on deck from working.
I guess it sensed they had some sort of bug, or were a security threat, so from now on, I wont be downloading any more to avoid compromising the security of my already cluttered computer.

I can always surf anonymously, (browser based proxy) ie hide my ass etc......just cant respond.

I don't mind, I really couldn't be bothered wasting my time posting on that scrap heap anyway.

I have had ample time to withdraw from the dump now.....so..

cheers ....
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry!   Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010 - 12:20

One things for certain, my computers running much better.....

Cant complain about this!

Smile
Back to top Go down
notso

PostSubject: Re: Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry!   Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010 - 12:28

Yahoo is a cemetery and when people do post trolls like doc and brock start abusing and carrying on, most can't be bothered with the shit anymore.

plus they are slowly turning on eachother Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PS Haven't seen roo or borns around for a few weeks now.. strange.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry!   Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010 - 12:35

notso wrote:
Yahoo is a cemetery and when people do post trolls like doc and brock start abusing and carrying on, most can't be bothered with the shit anymore.

plus they are slowly turning on eachother Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PS Haven't seen roo or borns around for a few weeks now.. strange.

It's become a cyber incinerator, I guess all things come and go....but I have a feeling due to staff cut backs late last year, Yahoo might be relying on volunteers to moderate their boards or something, like fads, boards crash and burn I guess.

It's for the dogs!

Perhaps the older forum format is losing it's appeal among the rising ranks.

Forums are ok for small clicky groups or friends, but news polls and blogs are the way forward I think.

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry!   Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010 - 12:38

Yes, it's odd that roo and co have seemingly dissipated, but I doubt they have myself.

They are probably there stirring the pot under a variety of handles I'd say.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry!   Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010 - 12:48

I mean, if everyone's in each others pockets, this or related to one another the way some of the half bakes over on yahoo appear to be... then this isn't really public opinion now is it.
When groups become too insular, they tend to express the views of the 'commune' as a whole... this opposed to thinking objectively as individuals.

So...

Such is life!

alien....... Blogs are definitely the way to go...less clicky!!
Back to top Go down
notso

PostSubject: Re: Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry!   Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010 - 12:54

I prefer blogs myself too.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry!   Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010 - 12:57

They are like a deviant Amish commune on Ice!

Very Happy ..Minus the values.

*cringe*

Imagine either roo or Brock as occult leaders/elders?

*Double cringe*

In a round about way, it's only those who agreed with them who still post there ...most of which are needy in some way, mentally unwell and or have some sort of habit, lifestyle issue, ...the smart ones rarely put their two cents worth in these days, leave as quick as they arrive.

I liked Alintas and Marys posts, but i'll be b8ggered if I know hey they manage to post among them, unless they are being paid to... honestly, the thoughts crossed my mind.

:)lol
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry!   Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010 - 13:00

I mean even Marks off his game, I actually enjoyed some of his posts once upon a time, but even he's been dragged down to their level lately....

It's suffocating!

Cant be creative in that sort of environment.

I'm not sure what TS is like ...haven't looked in there today, but if it's anything like it was the last time I looked, even that's off it's game lately too.

And given what many are saying, we are not the only ones who feel this way.
Back to top Go down
notso

PostSubject: Re: Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry!   Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010 - 13:04

I don't mind TS at all.You have your idiots ofcourse but they all keep to themselves, not like CL were they all conspire to bring posters down.

TS is ok and so is politics and the other forums in Yahoo.CL is the tumor in that place.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry!   Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010 - 13:11

Even when I did post on TS (decently) ... as soon as the 'tribe' knew it was me posting there, this or suspected it was me...they would just hit the report button anyway... ...this and would flood TS with BS until I left or was blacklisted by the mod...so I though stuff it, i'm not going to play their game of hide and go blacklist.

Smile They would mess up the place until they got what they wanted, which was my handle banned.

I'm getting too old for their forum politics, am focusing more on blogs and news polls.

This is where the hive of activity is, and is also where your views get read by more 'normal' people.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry!   Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry! Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010 - 4:45

I am lying again.

I will be back at Yahoo soon.

I am addicted to Yahoo. That's why I talk about Yahoo all the time.

I am a pathetic troll.

Sorry. xox.
Back to top Go down
philmyassop

PostSubject: Re: Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry!   Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry! Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010 - 7:17

I really really miss mellie on yahoo noone else will talk with me they all think i'm crazy.

Which I am.

Lubs Brock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry!   Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cant go on Yahoo anymore...sorry!
Page 1 of 1