~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey nut cases, do you ever leave the house?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Hey nut cases, do you ever leave the house? Empty
PostSubject: Hey nut cases, do you ever leave the house?   Hey nut cases, do you ever leave the house? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010 - 7:03

I have been to a doctors appointment, been shopping, put all my groceries away, got things ready for dinner tonight....brought the washing in, and cleaned the toilet since I have left this board.

And what a mess it is too.... I wont bother asking you to clean up after yourself fake-mellie handle aka Carl or Brock...do you pair take annoying me in shifts or something?

lol Laughing

Seriously, you pair really need to get out more...this is not healthy.

Cool ...Why don't you pair annoy roo, she bites well.

Naaa, you wont annoy her because she might start stalking/calling your relatives ....hahah

Are you pair a couple?

If so... go annoy some yahoo crones who are homophobic or something .....I am looking forward to a nice quiet break until my daughter gets home from school.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net

Hey nut cases, do you ever leave the house?
Page 1 of 1