~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Paulines house, and she may sell it to who ever the hell she likes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
standoff

It's Paulines house, and she may sell it to who ever the hell she likes Empty
PostSubject: It's Paulines house, and she may sell it to who ever the hell she likes   It's Paulines house, and she may sell it to who ever the hell she likes Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010 - 14:48

There are no laws in this country forbidding people from discriminating against any particular racial group when either buying or selling ones own personal property.

Would be different if she owned a chemist and refused to fill a Muslims prescription, but this is her own personal property we are talking about, and it's a democracy, we have choices, and Pauline has the right to sell her house to who ever she likes.

What part of PERSONAL PROPERTY are some people not getting?

Smile Feeling or how you might feel if it were you has nothing to do with it.

This isn't Centrelink you know!!!

Don t like it, LUMP IT!!!

Besides, it's not as though the Muslims haven't been warned, so if they turn up to the auction and get knocked back, then tough luck.

It's Paulines house, she will sell it to whoever she likes, and if I were in a financial position to do this myself, then I would probably do the same.

On the whole, Muslims don't assimilate well into western culture....and if this her heart felt belief, as it is mine, why should she sell something she worked her fingers to the bone for, this and go against her own moral code, heartfelt beliefs to please the self-righteous bureaucrats marching to the beat of political correctness?

Sorry, some things cant be bought!

Smile Good on her for making a statement, I would have been most unimpressed if she hadn't stuck to her guns on this.

At least someone has some guts.

Mel~
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: Re: It's Paulines house, and she may sell it to who ever the hell she likes   It's Paulines house, and she may sell it to who ever the hell she likes Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010 - 15:00

If there's one thing I cant stand, it's a cowering racist bully, too gutless to stand by 'her' own convictions.

Roo, is the above defined.

Where as I will tell you straight exactly how I feel, though some of your more 'correct' don't like this though you see.

Cool Tough!

I too could have remained on Yahoo and cowered to my convictions ....sucking up emu's date-hole...I chose not to.

Some of us have a thing could pride!

Noone likes a suck-up, not even emu by the looks of it.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: Re: It's Paulines house, and she may sell it to who ever the hell she likes   It's Paulines house, and she may sell it to who ever the hell she likes Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010 - 15:01

called*

Cool Brown tongues!
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: Re: It's Paulines house, and she may sell it to who ever the hell she likes   It's Paulines house, and she may sell it to who ever the hell she likes Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010 - 15:20

if i was buying a property and i'd put in the best offer and the owner said 'sorry - you can't have it cause you are >>INSERT WHATEVER GROUP HERE>> i'd be sueing their sorry ASS! Frenchy Jens.

I'd like to see you try!

Sorry, Jen, Paulines well within her rights to sell her property to whoever she likes, and you have just demonstrated how you will place your own self-percieved sense of entitlement ( drawing upon the race-card) above an individuals own right to sell their property to whoever they please.

Like I said, this is a democracy, if you want your sense of equality indulged, go line up at Centrelink where you will be put first in the queue I'm sure.

We will sell our property to whoever we please, and 'legally' there's nothing stopping her from doing so.

Smile Suck it up!!!

And make the most of a Rudd government while you can..... and while you're at it, go and say sorry to the Kangaroos and Koalas, because they were here before you and are a lot more intelligent also.

On this one argument, I will stick up for roo!
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: Re: It's Paulines house, and she may sell it to who ever the hell she likes   It's Paulines house, and she may sell it to who ever the hell she likes Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010 - 15:24

My Yahoo obsession continues.

But, I don't go there anymore - honest! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Me1

PostSubject: Re: It's Paulines house, and she may sell it to who ever the hell she likes   It's Paulines house, and she may sell it to who ever the hell she likes Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010 - 15:31

Fact is, we need to pay close attention to the message, legacy Pauline has left us with...of which is to stand by our guns and not allow our country be sold off.

It packs a powerful punch, and right to the end, Pauline has not failed to disappoint.

Cool We should all follow her lead if we want to continue calling Australia home.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: It's Paulines house, and she may sell it to who ever the hell she likes   It's Paulines house, and she may sell it to who ever the hell she likes Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010 - 2:05

She can refuse to sell her property to whoever she likes, she doesn't have to verbalise the obvious as to why she has conveniently decided to take her house off the market, this or chosen not to sell her property to any given individual.

She could sell it privately, this and is not required to let anyone into her home she doesn't feel comfortable with.

Discrimination laws aside, she has not discriminated against any given individual at this stage, so who is going to take action against her?

The Muslims because she verbalised her unwillingness to sell them her property in the event they might make an offer?

Haaa She wins again!

btw, there's a buyer in the loops... will be a private sale.

So Pauline verbalised her unwillingness to sell her home to a particular religious minority who she feels do not assimilate well into our western way of life, and is then victimised and condemned for her views?

Freedom of speech!

Smile

I recall her saying she wouldn't sell to foreigners (non Australian citizens) either, funny, how this has centred around Muslims, and aboriginals 'again' ....when are they going to get off their victimous soap boxes?

This and realise this is a democracy, a free country, and that she may sell her home to whoever she pleases.

This isn't a race issue, it's a cultural issue, ...and had she said she wouldn't sell her property to Catholics, Scientologists, Star Trekkies, Satanists or Mormons, would the reaction have been the same do you think?

Good on her, she has left us all with something to think about.

Whinge all you like, she has the right to sell her property to whoever the hell she likes...wouldn't surprise me if the house is already sold, this or she had no real desire to sell it to begin with, just though she'd simply leave us with something to think about.

Smile Either way, good on her!
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Paulines house, and she may sell it to who ever the hell she likes   It's Paulines house, and she may sell it to who ever the hell she likes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Paulines house, and she may sell it to who ever the hell she likes
Page 1 of 1