~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noone likes a ....

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 18:14

1: A plagiariser, they are held in the deepest contempt.

Roogal, you are something even murderous debouched old Poe would set fire to.

Rolling Eyes

His poor old black cat..... shame on him Sad
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 18:18

Theres just something inherently nauseating, dislikeable about the word plagiarist, particularly among the writers community.

I think this is something we can all agree on, wherever we come from.

Smile... Nooone likes a plagiarist roo!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 18:19

Mud sticks, once you get the name for being one, you are finished!

Smile
Back to top Go down
notso

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 18:33

i m still laffing my ass off about it all. roo got busted big time,,, Laughing
I dont believe she was going to post the link to her posts, she made it look like her own words, with her usual two dots and exclamation mark aka ..!!

Is english her second language or is she just uneducated, when she gets riled up her posts read like an imigrants,,they make no freaking sense most times.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 18:35

My Yahoo obsession continues.

How pathetic.

lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 18:43

notso wrote:
i m still laffing my ass off about it all. roo got busted big time,,, Laughing
I dont believe she was going to post the link to her posts, she made it look like her own words, with her usual two dots and exclamation mark aka ..!!

Is english her second language or is she just uneducated, when she gets riled up her posts read like an imigrants,,they make no freaking sense most times.

She had no intentions of posting the link, which is why her first comment was something to the effect of..."Ok, so you caught me out, so what"

ahhahaha

What a way to go...I wouldn't even wish this on roo....lol

Heaven forbid!!!

She brought it on herself, must have lacked a certain confidence to have regressed to plagiarising what, a few lines on a freaking message board to begin with.

Ok, had she spent the last 7 months in a coma and her whole career depended on a thesis I might understand it, though would still feel contemptuous...

I hate plagiarists.

I wont expand on why I hate them so much.

Smile Not tonight!

*cringe*

Once a plagiarist , always a plagiarist... it's inherent in their cheating character...they are people willing to receive an award for another's merits...bit like those old pricks attending the ANZAC march with fake war medals.....same thing.

Makes me sick!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 19:05

Quote :
she made it look like her own words, with her usual two dots and exclamation mark aka ..

Lol, yes this was just the icing on the old waffles cake.

Smile.... Anyway, I'm heading off to bed soon notso... you seem pretty well switched on, and even though you don't say much, you make a valid point.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 19:06

Roo has always relished in other peoples/posters glory.... perhaps her brains getting a little spongy, given she's not covering up as well as she used to?

pmsl

cheers
Back to top Go down
notso

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 19:17

I am at work at the moment, that's why I come and go. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 0:58

Quote :
I am at work at the moment, that's why I come and go

I didn't know Centrelink was open on the weekends for you to collect your dole money? *giggle*

I'll have to check it out myself. Maybe I can squeeze a few more taxpayers dollars out of them? Laughing

lubs ya, Greeny. xox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 1:11

Where's the plagiarising old wino, still in bed sleeping it off I assume?

Smile

Quote :
Is english her second language or is she just uneducated?
When she gets riled up her posts read like an immigrants,they make no freaking sense most time.
by notso

pmsl
Back to top Go down
MaryMary

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 2:43

The saddest part of all this is one of the sites the quotes came from was Yahoo UK answers. Why is that sad? Well, that site is just regular of the street people's comments with no expertise just life experiences (not that they aren't important). Roo could have written her own thoughts on the topic with the same expertise.
Im writing this here because I think this place is just an outpost of yahoo messageboard. Same writers even tho they subscribe to the "I don't read anything there' atitude.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 4:39

Quote :
Roo could have written her own thoughts on the topic with the same expertise.

Had she the life experience and confidence to write her own commentary this is.... who knows, perhaps she's smarter than we think (street smart this is), wouldn't it be funny if she was intentionally using content sourced from a yahoo affiliated site, just to see who noticed, and or realised that she had done just that?

Or perhaps she is a yahoo employee in a round about way, ie the mod pays / allows certain people to keep the boards active for certain privileges,(Autonomy and immunity ) not a salary as such. If this is the case, then these people/she may have suddenly realised that having immunity on a site they could otherwise be getting get paid to post their views on is not such a win/win, so their standard has dropped?

Had a sudden change of heart?

I thought the site in question was from the "Ask Men" site?

Is this a Yahoo affiliated site?

Perhaps shes worried about others pinching her content, so rather than give her own content up to those who moderate the boards for nothing to either keep the boards active, this and fill their own blogs (I have seen blogs with a number of people from yahoos boards content on it) , is it possible she cleverly gave them back a little of their own content/medicine? In other words, give me my own way or yu gettin nuffin?

I wonder what would happen if people began posting content sourced from other Yahoo sites on yahoo?

The thing is, Yahoo is a free site, it provides a free service/platform for people so they may engage in discussion and or chat. And because it's a free site, both the mods and yahoos users need to understand that they get what they pay for.

Smile

Perhaps roo believes she has been posting on Yahoo for long enough, and so deserves to be paid for her views, so is no longer contributing anything which hasn't already been done before, this or isn't putting much effort into what she does write herself these days?

Perhaps roo has finally figured out who Yahoos real mod is?

*Twilight music*

Smile

Last edited by mellie on Sun 2 May 2010 - 5:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 4:47

See, those out to steal content off message boards would be first to run a copyright check on the content in question, so they don't get caught plagiarising already plagiarised content themselves...lol

Perhaps there's a good reason why some of the threads disappear for no reason at all...

My advice, if you are concerned, this and have written something you deem worthy of recognition, don't post it on Yahoo for others to have published, this or at least take a full screen shot of it (with the address bar in it)..this and take steps to protect your own content yourself.

Might be worthwhile going through yahoos copyright laws...re- content, they may sell content to a third party, ie, other yahoo affiliated sites products and services, might be legally siphoning content off yahoos boards.

If she used a yahoo sites content, this tells me she may have done so intentionally, this and didn't really care about getting caught.

Back to top Go down
m?lli?

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 4:59

I keep droning on and on and on and on and on and on..................

As if anyone cares.

I am so full of myself.

A legend in my own warped mind.

My Yahoo obsession continues all day, every day.

Even though I keep saying I don't go there anymore. Rolling Eyes

How pathetic is that?

The voices in my head are telling me to get some professional help.

That's the only time I don't listen to them.

There is nothing wrong with me. Is there? *giggle*

lubs, Mellie. xoxox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 5:27

Whats up A-hab, cant find a magic carpet to rub up against?

Very Happy Tell Allah, he cares!!!

Cool ...Cares enough to watch a majority of the worlds Muslim population live like subordinate cockroaches.

I think the burqa started as a means to conceal their woman, so they were still able to go out to the shops and fetch food with two black eyes and a broken jaw.

The burqa being more affordable than facial reconstruction surgery.

Fair enough too, it must be difficult watching your child-bride grow up in a western society as she sees how the other half live, envious of other non-Muslim girls freedom.

Watching them go off to uni, travel the world, this opposed to being sold off to dirty old Mehomid to rupture their internal organs at the age of 9 with his penis.

I feel for you borns, I honestly do!

Having a RL chat with you in person must be like talking to a black beanbag with eyes.

Ever seen a Burqa get stuck in a car or bus door?

Not all Muslims are this extreme, it seems to be a post 9/11 trend they have fostered in a number of western countries lately, perhaps to assert their percieved right to endorse their beliefs, religion, as a means of promotion perhaps?

Very Happy Each to their own I guess, but being covered from head to toe with a burqa in a humid country (unlike dry desert heat back home) is no substitute for taking a bath/shower once in a while... Thanx!

Smile
Back to top Go down
MaryMary

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 5:35

"I thought the site in question was from the "Ask Men" site?

Don't know how u do the quote thing (impresive it is tho Wink)

It was from the Ask men site and there was one from yahoo Uk answers and another site but I can't remember. Each post was from a different site.
I think she just lacks confidence in her own opinions and feels better using those of others. Least this way if her 'friends' don't like her comments she can quickly add they arent actually hers.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 5:37

Now I think Borns is visiting this miserable excuse for a forum again.

What a fucked up retard I really am.

Pathetic.

lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 5:42

Quote :
I think she just lacks confidence in her own opinions and feels better using those of others. Least this way if her 'friends' don't like her comments she can quickly add they arent actually hers.

Perhaps, but I still have my doubts, she did afterall tell me on the phone she was friendly with the mods on Yahoo, subtly hinted towards being in with them in some way.

As for the quote function.....just highlight the text you want to
Quote :
in your post, (it will turn blue when you left click then run your cursor over it and then hit the speech bubble tab .... failing this...just manually write

[qu_ote] insert text here [/qu_ote]

remove underscores, I did this to show you without the "insert text" being quoted and the quote lay out disappearing.
Back to top Go down
marymary

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 5:44

[quote]
Did this work?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 5:48

Roo has always had an element of immunity, re- her threats and openly admitting to harassing certain others both online and off....I think it suits them to have her on deck, as she is their Aussie bouncer.

Smile... For want of a better word.

Though it appears she has upset one of them recently, one of their mods being Muslim and all.... so think perhaps she might be having second thoughts.

Theres no doubt she and a few others are allowed to get away with inappropriate activities on that site.... To begin with, fords looks like a leb, or Turkish to me, doesn't look Aboriginal at all.

Just my opinion re- the pic he sent me of himself.

I could be wrong, but he's another one who gets yahoo immunity , likewise with Brock!

Smile
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 5:48

mellie wrote:
I am a fucked up retard and my friend Mary is also a troll. Just like me.

That worked. LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 5:51

[quote="marymary"]
Quote :

Did this work?

No, you have to write [qu_ote]insert text here[/qu_ote]

(remove the underscores and make sure you put the quote at the beginning and the end of your sentence, note the forward slash in the second quote box layout.

Also,no spaces at the beginning of your sentence or the end when punching the quote code in manually.

Smile ... I will just log out and see what you are seeing as a guest...hang on....

Last edited by mellie on Sun 2 May 2010 - 5:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
realmary

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 5:52

Quote :
for the quote function.....just highlight the text you want to

hmmm?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 5:53

Yep, you got it!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noone likes a .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noone likes a ....   Noone likes a .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noone likes a ....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next