~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aussies worry about non-existent crime rate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bhahahah

Aussies worry about non-existent crime rate Empty
PostSubject: Aussies worry about non-existent crime rate   Aussies worry about non-existent crime rate Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010 - 12:10

I Also tried bringing this to their attention a while back..(re- this remaining up on TS for I think 4 years now)...and was blacklisted, naturally.

Honestly, when all you can do is laugh.

Cool ... I think their IT "expert" might not know how to remove /update it?

lol

Shhh, try not to draw attention to it, it's like hitting a raw nerve.

Smile
Back to top Go down
spiro

PostSubject: Re: Aussies worry about non-existent crime rate   Aussies worry about non-existent crime rate Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010 - 12:20

Look, if it's a top story, then why not have a topic about it in TS every single day?

Yahoo says it's a hot topic, then make it one every single day until they learn how to change their underwear.

If I were still posting there, I might have entertained to notion of doing just that.

But naaaaa, there is a fly walking across my floorboards, ....look, there it goes, it's on the wall now.

Smile....

*birds twittering*

The only posters I'm enjoying over there at present are Mary, alinta and monkey.

God help Yahoo if they hit the road.

They must be torturing them to make them stay or something, this or have nude photos of them.....*cringe*
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Aussies worry about non-existent crime rate   Aussies worry about non-existent crime rate Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010 - 12:23

How many guest ID's can I post with today to make it look like I'm getting people to visit here? *giggle*

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
segal

PostSubject: Re: Aussies worry about non-existent crime rate   Aussies worry about non-existent crime rate Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010 - 12:41

How many ID's can a yahoo mod create to justify why they get paid for keeping the boards active.

All done with mirrors I spoze?

At least mel isn't accepting a wage for doing nuffin.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Aussies worry about non-existent crime rate   Aussies worry about non-existent crime rate Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010 - 13:58

Quote :
At least mel isn't accepting a wage for doing nuffin.

Nope.

I'm getting money from Centrelink for doing nuffin. *giggle*

lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Aussies worry about non-existent crime rate   Aussies worry about non-existent crime rate Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010 - 14:17

I work part time, am studying, and care for my children.

Smile ....What do you do , apart from flame people on forums all day?

Despot
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aussies worry about non-existent crime rate   Aussies worry about non-existent crime rate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aussies worry about non-existent crime rate
Page 1 of 1