~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye Rudd, you wont be missed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake

Goodbye Rudd, you wont be missed Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Rudd, you wont be missed   Goodbye Rudd, you wont be missed Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010 - 16:08

..It appears some people cant differentiate between public and private housing on the matter of Pauline Hansen selling her home to whoever she pleases.

Want equality?

Go apply for government housing. If you haven't already.

Smile

Pauline is only doing what deep down every Aussie patriot / true-blue politician would dearly love to do, if only they had the balls and constitution.

Rudd has to go, he's selling off as much of our country while he still can, this and is attempting to mask his mistakes all over the place, expecting Australians to clean up his mess long after he's left.

The mans a disgrace, and I think he knows he's out the door, knows we are onto him now.

He's had several chances, has made far too many mistakes, poorly thought through leaps of faith... and will go down in history as being Australia's clumsiest and most impulsive PM in history.

Even Bob the drunk had his good days, when he wasn't falling over tables and sluuuuring his speeches.
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Rudd, you wont be missed   Goodbye Rudd, you wont be missed Icon_minitimeMon 3 May 2010 - 15:11

Goodbye Mr Rudd and no you won't be missed.

Smile
Back to top Go down
tickfen

tickfen

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Rudd, you wont be missed   Goodbye Rudd, you wont be missed Icon_minitimeTue 4 May 2010 - 5:16

If only rudd would stand still, he makes for an easier target!
Back to top Go down
P17k2

P17k2

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Rudd, you wont be missed   Goodbye Rudd, you wont be missed Icon_minitimeTue 4 May 2010 - 13:11

Lol, if he would just stop speaking mandarin for five minutes we might be able to understand him.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
mr.gcf

mr.gcf

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Rudd, you wont be missed   Goodbye Rudd, you wont be missed Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 12:11

What a shame Lee Harvey Oswald, or Mark David Chapman or James Earl Ray aren't around anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Rudd, you wont be missed   Goodbye Rudd, you wont be missed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Rudd, you wont be missed
Page 1 of 1