~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I cant help but talk about mellie on Yahoo every chance I get

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

I cant help but talk about mellie on Yahoo every chance I get - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant help but talk about mellie on Yahoo every chance I get   I cant help but talk about mellie on Yahoo every chance I get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 13:05

Also, if people only wish to drop in and say hi every now and then, or perhaps not at all even, I wont hold this against them.

Besides, I'm enjoying the peace and quiet, makes writing and studying more productive, this and i'm finding myself contributing to more blogs than I ever did before.

Another reason I left Yahoo was because it was becoming too secular and bias,..when rather than debating topics , people would interrupt the threads of those they disagreed with, just to render their topic pointless. So rather than entertain disruptive idiots like brock, tick, jens, madcow, roo, fords, I am getting much more of my own work done these days...and with the study load becoming increasingly heavy this year, it was the only sensible thing to do. For my own sake!!

Smile I know when to quit when I'm ahead....I had a good innings over there on Yahoo, and will never forget the place, honest. I still remember Cracker, this and pop in there from time to time so...

Also, Yahoo can be addictive, this and time consuming.
And one of the biggest spoilers over there is that when you finally get your teeth into something worth getting passionate about, (a topic)..by the time you go back to it the next day to see other peoples responses, some idiot has destroyed it by then so it's usually been removed, hence people sit there and thrash it out in haste while they can.... because the threads are self exterminating, are usually on some sort of timer..... tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...(((BOOOM)))

Smile ....I like the freedom of being able to post what I like, this and know that my handle wont be deleted before having posted my reply.

Is relaxing and productive.

Makes for an aesthetic change.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: I cant help but talk about mellie on Yahoo every chance I get   I cant help but talk about mellie on Yahoo every chance I get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 13:13

Also, I like to write long posts, don't like being limited by word counts.

Thier forum is outdated, cant even post videos, pictures or links, .....unless the links are yahoo approved....my god, you cant even
Quote :
or underline something.

Old hat!!

Smile Since yahoo merged with channel 7, it's gone down hill.

Both in the forum software itself (needs upgrading) and in the quality of the people who post there and moderate the boards.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: I cant help but talk about mellie on Yahoo every chance I get   I cant help but talk about mellie on Yahoo every chance I get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 13:27

For me Yahoo = poor study hygiene.

Smile...I might think about returning once I have retired...pmsl

When I have both the time and bother to muck around with idiots.

Mary, Alinta, Monkey aside.

Honestly Yahoo, you lot want to look after and be nice to the above three mentioned, cos if they leave, the whole site will become a dogs breakfast.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cant help but talk about mellie on Yahoo every chance I get   I cant help but talk about mellie on Yahoo every chance I get - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I cant help but talk about mellie on Yahoo every chance I get
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2