~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mellie Are You There????????

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LOOK

Mellie Are You There???????? Empty
PostSubject: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 7:51

I don't believe that is your photo
have you stolen it from someone???
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 7:56

Amazing how such a fucked up retard could possibly look sort of normal, isn't it?

But, I'm pretty sure it isn't really her.
Back to top Go down
danoz

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 7:57

It's mellis pic, jealous much?

Twisted Evil No
Back to top Go down
LOL

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 8:00

lol @ jealousy ya gotta be kidding lmao
Back to top Go down
SpiralS

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 8:02

wow, Mellies 'guest' stalker is very hung-up with jealousy,
a sad waste of time dear.
Back to top Go down
danoz

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 8:04

Then why regress to poking fun at peoples physical appearances, things beyond their control, are you suggesting mellie is ugly?

Picky picky-

drunken Go have another schooner, and when your wifes photo looks better, go home and tap it.
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 8:05

By the look of her shoulders I'd say she weighs at least 100 kilos.

No surprise there seeing as she sits on her fat, retarded ass in front of the computer 24/7. Laughing
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 8:12

And, that picture was taken a few years ago.

She probably weighs about 150 kilos now. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
danoz

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 8:14

Well I have it on good advice mellie is quite petite.

Hard to determine anyones true frame under the bulk of a jacket though I guess.

Smile
Back to top Go down
danoz

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 8:16

It must really irk you that mellies photo is up for all to see, would you prefer she took it down?

Cool
Back to top Go down
Know.her

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 8:22

if for one moment you think that is her you have to be kidding as i can guarantee it is not her 100 percent
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 10:35

Well, it's me, like it or lump it, don't care if you lot find me hard to look at, ...

Get used to it....

My pics staying right there where it is.

Just to annoy the shit out of those who find me ugly, if nothing else.

Razz

Ps, I'm a size 8...the reason my the left side of my body looks bigger than my right is because my arm is stretched out holding the back of the garden chair I'm sitting on in my friends backyard.

So there you go.....feel free to blow it up and create a dart board out of it to eliminate some of those household melli frustrations.

What?

Would I be the first person to have put their real pic up...what are you all...bloody paranoid or something....lol
*jeeeze*
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 10:38

Know.her wrote:
if for one moment you think that is her you have to be kidding as i can guarantee it is not her 100 percent

Well, if you know me, then you will know it is me.

Cool ...However, given you cant verify this, clearly you do not.
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 10:39

Look, if I was going to steal someone else's pic, I'd definitely choose a better sort than myself.

pmsl....TOOLS!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 10:43

The pic was taken about 2 years ago.

If anything, I'm probably a little thinner than I was then.... my son is on a health kick, and wont let me make all the rich foods I would make often, so I will probably now waste away to nothing. I told him this too......hmmm!!!

Does he care?

Naaaaa.....

When I start slipping through the cracks in the floor boards, lets see what he thinks then.

Rolling Eyes

Razz
Back to top Go down
Herpie_doc

Herpie_doc

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 11:16

Roses are red

so is my knob

I want to bust some blisters

In your big fat gob
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 11:23

mr lil pee wee bwocky

LOL
Back to top Go down
shady2

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 11:24

beat it . . . brock

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
idjut

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 12:32

roses are red....

bet his blisters are bigger than his knob! What a Face
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 12:37

melli wrote:

When I start slipping through the cracks in the floor boards, lets see what he thinks then.

Rolling Eyes

Razz

Bet a few have slipped through your crack:
on the floor boards
on the benches
on the mantle piece
on the kitchen table bounce bounce bounce

Just remember people can die from salmonella!
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 12:40

Quote :
Bet a few have slipped through your crack:
on the floor boards
on the benches
on the mantle piece
on the kitchen table

Just remember people can die from salmonella

Okeeeey....

Do you like orange juice?

Smile
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 12:45

[quote="melli"]
Quote :
B

Do you like orange juice?

Smile

Only with vodka & gin huney!
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 12:58

Smile.... I bought 5 kilos of oranges today.... (on special) and think I might look like an orange by the time I have finished eating, juicing them.

Have you ever gouged out a circle of watermelon skin then filled the melon with vodka, then put the circle of skin back in the melon, then taped over it with gaff tape?

I haven't, but am thinking about it for my next birthday.

Smile
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 13:09

Can you do to the oranges what those Japanese girls can do with ping pong balls cyclops cyclops

Saves on peeling the blighters and would make an amazing juice with rum!
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 13:12

What can they do with ping pong balls?

pmsl it sounds dirty Laughing

Am I on the right track or do I just have a dirty mind?

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mellie Are You There????????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next