~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Empty
PostSubject: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 14:45

Is it up and running yet?

Don't worry, I'll bet Al-Qaeda staff are having a little spell away from the boards for a bit, and will probably have things up and running for you fruit-loops in a jiffy... damn Muslims, always blowing some damn thing or another up...

I heard a little rumor on the wind, heard yahoo had downsized recently, you know, cut back on their staff....

So instead of employing 4 sheiks to moderate their boards, they have cut back to David Hicks.

Praise to Yallahoo

Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 14:50

New Muslim Project International .............
The New Muslim Project International community is made of Sunnis,and Muslims with brother Anas (Moderator) and Sister Anja (Co-Moderator) a new Yahoo! community, is a question and answer exchange where the world may celebrate Islam.
groups.yahoo.com/groups/newmuslimprojectint

Just in case a few of you have lost your way.....

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/newmuslimprojectint/

Cool
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 15:14

Why are Australians (espeially) being advised to stay away from Delhi markets, though I just checked our terror allert centre, of which hasnt been updated since March.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/uncategorized/us-britain-australia-canada-issue-fresh-terror-alerts-second-lead_100356888.html

Funny, our allegedly smart travelers website doesn't appear to alert would be traveling Australians to Delhi on their security page, to what can only be described as a likely and imminent attack , of which appears to be singling out Australians for some reason or another.

http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/zw-cgi/view/TravelBulletins/

Umm, whats Rudd doing again?

Not updating his websites apparently.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 15:18

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/south-asia/new-zealand-warns-its-citizens-of-extreme-risk-of-terror-attack-in-india_100357163.html

New Zealand warns its citizens of ‘extreme risk’ of terror attack in India
May 2nd, 2010 - 2:12 pm ICT by ANI -...

Have we done the same?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 15:40

I reckon they were a month out, just a hunch!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 15:53

Why?

http://www.asklaila.com/search/Delhi-NCR/-/Australian%20Film%20Festival%202010/?searchNearby=false&v=event

And why specifically Australians and why a month later?

Australian Film Festival Begins in Delhi June 5!

If you were going to target Australians in Delhi, wouldn't you wait for a festival to commence?

It's a long shot, but I think with respects to last months Delhi terror alerts, .....it's a bit of a concern still.
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 18:30

More Yahoo obsession by the resident retard. Rolling Eyes

Congratulations, Melinda on the 3080 useless posts you've made here since February. Laughing
Back to top Go down
urajoke

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 23:06

for someone that CLAIMS to not be interested in yahoo, the mole is onto anything that moves in that place. obsessed about every poster over there roflmao what a joke. if only she spent as much time with her kids than what she does on the pc, those kids might have a fair chance in life. than again she has fucked their life up from day one.
Back to top Go down
jeeez

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 23:16

that's spot on that last post

we have to wonder whaat she gets out of it all this trashing of posters for years and right up to this date in 2010............everyone she is trashing is still around funny that isnt it.

she says............ i got eveeeedence......that ortoriteeeeeees have it.........what a hoot..lmaoooooooooo
Back to top Go down
FuNnY

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 23:22

HAHAHAHA she is all talk and no action, if she had any documents than she would be banging on the cops door years ago, shes got nothing but i bet theres a few that do have enough evidence, lol its just playing the waiting game.
Back to top Go down
Jeeez

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 23:26

bang on ..........

i got the eveeeeeedence she says.......................

i geeve all de eveeeeeeeeeeeeedence to da arthoriteeeeeeeees....................

does she has an orgasmic fit with all her bullsheeeeeet ya thunk??????
Back to top Go down
tremor

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 23:34

look at the jealous slappers all in a huff,,they cant stay away, not even 4 one day.. bahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
jeeez

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 23:45

and ur slapper mellie needs an urgent labotomeeeeeeee but u r probably her ..........
Back to top Go down
tremor

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 23:50

Kez aka Jeeez, mellie aint no slapper.. far from it.

She aint posting in Yahoo and ur still all in her face, stupid ass bitch.

You just a complete and utter control freak, check urself in the mirror idiot.no one is twisting ur arm to come here.. u cant help yaself bogan white trash..
Back to top Go down
jeeeez

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 23:56

you are sick and not i'm not kez you creepy stalking sycophant
Back to top Go down
wotwot

wotwot

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 23:57

Your the stalker ho.. ur in mellies turf, which means YOU ARE THE STALKER.You can leave anytime you want, door is to your left, don't hit your head on the doorknob on your way out.

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
tremor

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 23:59

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 0:41

Quote :
jeeez
Post Subject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Today at 20:45
and ur slapper mellie needs an urgent labotomeeeeeeee but u r probably her ..........

lessons in >> how to write and speak bogan <<

brought to you the feral airheads of Y7 CL
proudly sponsored by Y7

Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:17

wotwot = another Green ID. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
wotwot

wotwot

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:32

gueѕt wrote:
wotwot = another Green ID. Rolling Eyes

How very perceptive of you Kezza.. YEP It's moi Greeny, the one and only, and FYI I haven't posted in yahoo for months, the greeny imposter is probably Brock or Jen tryin to put the blame on me.

Play on players. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:36

Lol Greenz.... yep, she's a perceptive little thing isn't she....*duh*

I suppose spending her days stalking people online has it's advantages....whereby she is able to tell one virtual strangers text apart from another online.....Oh, how rewarding!

What a tard she is.... and who gives a flying f** Jen you freezed dried veg..

Ps...I'm still lol about that freeze dried veg comment .....hahahaa

It suits her.

Laughing

Last edited by mellie on Thu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:37

Quote :
How very perceptive of you Kezza..

Pity you're not as perceptive.

Because, I'm not Kezza.

But, thanks for the compliment.

I'd give you a hug if you weren't such a useless dreg of society. I'm allergic to slime.
Back to top Go down
wotwot

wotwot

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:38

Morning Melli :-)
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:38

And, I'm not Jen either.

Try again, idiots.
Back to top Go down
wotwot

wotwot

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:40

Looks like "guest" wants some attention.. She is all yours mellie BAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?   So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, whats happening in the Y!7 Berker lounge?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next