~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear forum motion

Go down 
+4
Uranus
SpotOn
router35
mellie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010 - 4:07

http://www.variousforum.com/en/society-and-culture/misc-11.htm

Whilst I am very aware this forum has been short listed, (is popular)... what I am also aware of is that whilst this has been achieved in just a few short months here, it's not the host which makes a forum as such, rather is it's imaginative writers, and those who participate on any given board/forum from day to day that dignifies you, the hosts, with the promise of an ongoing hit rate which is your objective...sorry, not the other way round.

Cool I wont be told what to do on my own forum, this and wont have corrupt forum motion staff moderating my forums at their discretion simply because they can.

You have met my interim requirements for the few months you have hosted this board.

Thankyou very much.

Cool
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010 - 4:11

Give Carl_d my regards, and let him know that good things came to those who waited.

Ciao

Smile
Back to top Go down
router35

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010 - 4:29

https://ausatire.forumotion.net/the-cafe-f5/false-accusations-t915.htm

you have not achieved anything mellie except that you are a psycoopath and that means that a
Sociopaths (psychopaths) are glib, superficial, egocentric and impulsive. They have no guilt, remorse or empathy.
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010 - 9:42

Thanks for that link router.

Interesting stuff there mellie.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010 - 9:49

I have not done anything wrong, am just tired of the usual click of no-hopers annoying me wherever I go.

They have been following me around for years, have stalked my relatives, friends, and even contacted my children's schools.

If you want to know who meets the criteria for a sociopath, you might want to observe those who really do have trouble with detaching mentally from those they interact with online.

I could show you e-mails that would make your hair stand on end, and no, they are not fan-mail!

Not in the literal sense.

Anyway, I have an essay to finish, so might catch you all later on, this or tomorrow morning.

Smile
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010 - 9:55

Ah check your Private messages also have an idea of what to do with those emails..
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010 - 9:56

Back later tonight sometime.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010 - 10:02

I sent you a PM spoton.

Smile
Back to top Go down
idiot

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010 - 11:52

Quote :
They have been following me around for years, have stalked my relatives, friends, and even contacted my children's schools.
[/code]

how many times have you said this? SHUT UP ALREADY.

AND IF YOU ARE PM'ING SPOTON TO SEND HIM TO YOUR NEW FORUM - YOU ARE MORE IDIOT THAN I THOUGHT!!

don't you know who he is??
Back to top Go down
nuffer

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010 - 12:06

she keeps crapping on about people stalking them etc but look what this d'head has been doing.
who the fuck is spot on? sounds like another tosser
Back to top Go down
router35

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010 - 12:09

just more stalkers in this pratts head by the sound of it.
Back to top Go down
Uranus

Uranus

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010 - 12:13

That's where your head is in Spoton
Back to top Go down
wotwot

wotwot

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 2:25

idiot wrote:
Quote :
[/code]

how many times have you said this? SHUT UP ALREADY.

AND IF YOU ARE PM'ING SPOTON TO SEND HIM TO YOUR NEW FORUM - YOU ARE MORE IDIOT THAN I THOUGHT!!

don't you know who he is??

Spoton is Medulla. DUHH even Blind freddy can see it.He will deny it ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 2:29

Well, I like Medulla, and Greens... so... I don't mind if either these creative souls post on my forum.

Besides, they are both happily married, (I think)....so don't think they are here trying to do what Brock or Fords were trying to do over on Yahoo.....if you get me drift.

Cool
Back to top Go down
wotwot

wotwot

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 2:31

Nope I ain't married.
Back to top Go down
wotwot

wotwot

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 2:32

How fords ever got lisa and lla into bed is beyond me, man those two chicks must have been so deperate.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 2:38

I have a friend who had been seeing some guy in his 40's she met off RSVP...( a matchmaking site apparently) she's in her late 20's and found out recently that the guy she had been dating on and off for the past year or so is someone completely different to who he had introduced himself to her as.... turns out he's a happily married father of 4, lives in North Sydney, owns 3 cars and works for (I cant say where)....whereby he would invite her to his country retreat which is here in the Hawkesburry .... (a modest 3 bedroom little bungalow on the river)... she was warned...I knew he was not who he said he was, I could tell by the way he reacted to my asking if he used to live in the Hills District, he looked familiar to me.

Wierd!

Now she's devastated, broken hearted, all that jazz....we went out for coffee last night with another friends of mine.

Honestly, relationships are just too hard, I find writing so much more rewarding.

I told her this last night and she just rolled her eyes at me.....AGAIN...*head shakes*

Rolling Eyes Oh well, I tried!!!!

Last edited by mellie on Sat 12 Jun 2010 - 3:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 2:43

wotwot wrote:
How fords ever got lisa and lla into bed is beyond me, man those two chicks must have been so deperate.

She was/is a single mum with a head-problem after some guy with money to line her uterus with his wallet....and Fords probably knew this.

So...... took advantage of her longing for his loins!

Laughing ... Who's wrong, who's right?

Well, she knew he was married and with someone else, knew she was to play the role of the "Mistress"...so cant really blame Fords for all of what occurred!

Like with my friend, some of them don't even tell their "lays" the situation...or their living arrangements.

Like so many hussies, she was happy to play second fiddle whilst it suited her, but when it came time for him to progress to stage 2 of the relationship, he wasn't going to be in it.....this is usually where these sorts of arrangements go bad.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 2:53

It's a learning curve I guess....and for every prowler out there like Fords, theres a willing soulless hussy waiting with her legs open like a venis-fly-trap.....*SNAP* waiting to bite it off.

Dear forum motion Venis10
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 3:02

Lol, imagine falling pregnant to one of these knobs, when all you can put down on your fatherless child's birth certificate is....

Father : Fordsrule45 etc etc....

*cringe*
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 3:09

Perhaps Jens could start up a lost and found facebook page.... for all those fatherless/childless kids out there spawned from message-board/facebook hook-ups seeking their biological parents.

It sounds a bit out there, but don't be surprised if there is something like this not so far into the future.

Ie.....Have you seen my face-book daddy....

He was known as Max45_pip and his avatar looked like this....

Dear forum motion Clown10

His signature was .......

bla bla bla....

Kinda weird and creepy hu!!

Neutral
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 3:39

How about areyoumyvirtualdaddy.com

Very Happy Ok, ok...this sounds rather off-putting, but think about it, with people hooking-up with "virtual" strangers off the net these days, perhaps there will be a real need for people to find their parents/offspring the same way they hooked-up with their net-bonks later on down the track.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uranus

Uranus

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 4:00

This is more stories for melinda who slept with a guy from cracker lmaooooooooooo
i think she said he was a pedo and a murderer too,

nyuk nyuk

btw your new forum sucks lolololololol
Back to top Go down
Uranus

Uranus

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 4:02

schnuckums all alone making up fiction lololololololol
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 4:30

No I believe what occurred was someone from over on Cracker.com.au was jealous and lead mellie to believe who she was seeing/met from Cracker was indeed a psychopath.

Probably the psychopath themselves i'd say, given they did after all go to the bother of inviting her over to yahoo, then MCL, then a number of other sites to try and convince her she was indeed dating a sicko.

Ring any bells?

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear forum motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum motion   Dear forum motion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear forum motion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next