~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I look at things this way....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

I look at things this way.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I look at things this way....   I look at things this way.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010 - 16:11

my son gets embarrassed, tells me not to tell people how smart he is before we go into a public area....BBQ, party, and so forth.... *cringe*

I am learning, I think.

Very Happy ...My daughter is completely opposite, she loves the positive reinforcement, the more praise the better....they are two completely different kids/personality types...one born on Mars, the other Venus i'm quite certain of it. lol

alien
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: I look at things this way....   I look at things this way.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010 - 16:14

I am an only child, and so is their dad, and sometimes it blows our minds away watching them argue...we look at them as though this is something abnormal, whereby my friends tell me it's quite normal.

But should any of them get picked on at school, holly molley, they are so very protective of one another... it blows my mind away, this is one thing I just cant get.

I mean, I get it, but it's so fascinating watching.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: I look at things this way....   I look at things this way.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010 - 16:15

This sibling phenomena I mean....

Smile
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: I look at things this way....   I look at things this way.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010 - 16:20

Yeah sounds like they have their heads screwed on at least.
So many are dangerous morons these days you have to be careful
if you are in a bad area.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: I look at things this way....   I look at things this way.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010 - 16:23

We are pretty lucky here, the kids are pretty low key... you get your bogans on the other side of the line however, South Windsor... honestly ...some of them have their heads sewn on backwards... I wish they would hurry up and build them their own shopping complex!

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: I look at things this way....   I look at things this way.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010 - 16:29

Yeah they tend to do the old hang around the shops thingy don't they.

Never did see the attraction in that except for a place to skateboard.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: I look at things this way....   I look at things this way.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010 - 16:39

SpotOn wrote:
Yeah they tend to do the old hang around the shops thingy don't they.

Never did see the attraction in that except for a place to skateboard.

I'm not sure if it's because i'm looking for them.... or because they are so socially inappropriate...they stand out.

I'm inclined to think the later.

My daughter and I were absolutely horrified when a woman, about 30, and 3 guys, (around the same age) and their 3 young kids, (under 10) all walked out of a liquorland (out the back of a Target carpark)..with cases of beer on their shoulders, (yep, VB)...flannelet shirts, no shoes, tummy piercings on stretch-marked scummy mummy with saggy onion-bag tits ...then preceded to line up like synchronized pissers and scent all over a brick wall... all 3 of the guys flopped it out, (backs turned to us, we were a fair distance away) and preceded to do what I can only describe as marking their territory on a brick wall in a public area.

Gawd I was horrified...so was my daughter.

Shocked ....And they wonder why we call them bogans!
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: I look at things this way....   I look at things this way.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010 - 16:42

Amazing, I thought that went out in the 80's.
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: I look at things this way....   I look at things this way.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010 - 16:43

saggy onion-bag tits

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: I look at things this way....   I look at things this way.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010 - 16:44

Naaa, in Windsor, dems just geddin starded ay!!

Espesiawy in souff Windsor Ay!!

I swear, if they don't hurry up and finish their new shopping centre, I will smear grease on the steps of our local Centrelink.

Smile
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: I look at things this way....   I look at things this way.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010 - 16:46

Lmao I bet they smoke durries as well and have tats.
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: I look at things this way....   I look at things this way.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010 - 16:48

Hey I am gonna crash ok its past my bed time....

Thanks for the chat...Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I look at things this way....   I look at things this way.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I look at things this way....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3